CMAT 2020 Question Paper – NTA has released the question paper of CMAT 2020 on January 29, 2020, one day after the exam. You can download the CMAT 2020 question paper pdf here. The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020 question paper contains 100 questions of 400 marks. It contains 25 questions each on Quantitative Techniques And Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
CMAT 2020 Question Paper
Here is the CMAT 2020 Question Paper.
Direct Link to Download CMAT 2020 Question Paper PDF – Click Here To Download
CMAT 2020 Question Paper PDF
You can also see the complete paper here.CMAT 2020 Question Paper 28 Jan Shift 1 Set 3 Download
CMAT 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Candidates can check the CMAT 2020 exam pattern in detail from below.
- Mode: CMAT is a Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is three (3) hours.
- Maximum Marks: CMAT is of 400 marks in total
- Medium of Exam: The exam is held in English language only.
- Sections: There are a total number of four (4) sections in the exam.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks from the below-mentioned table.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.