Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 – AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The Common test is organised annually to determine admissions into MBA, MCA programs. All the information regarding AP ICET is uploaded on the council’s website at www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet. A candidate who has completed his bachelor’s degree in any discipline and has read Mathematics is eligible to apply. The exam was held on May 02, 2018. Candidates can check all the details about AP ICET 2018 from this page.
AP ICET 2018
AP ICET 2018 is a state level MBA / MCA entrance exam. Candidates are informed that the table below contains the scheduled planned for AP ICET 2018. These are for the reader’s reference purpose only.
|Notification release date for AP ICET 2018||11 Mar 2018|
|Submission of online application form begins||16 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||14 Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||24 Apr 2018|
|Correction of Application details||15 to 24 Apr 2018|
|Downloading of hall ticket||25 April 2018|
|Conduction of AP ICET||02 May 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||04 May 2018|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||06 May 2018|
|Result Declaration||12 May 2018|
The test is conducted in 2 sessions. Candidates are required to clear a 150 minutes Computer Based Test. The 200 questions containing question paper is divided into 3 sections. You may expect questions form the sections- Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
AP ICET Counselling 2018
AP ICET 2018 counselling held after the declaration of result. Candidates those cleared the entrance exam, are called for the counselling round. To get admission in the institutions, it is important for the candidates to appear for the counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- Click Here to check the Notification for certificate verification and option exercise for web
- Click Here to check the schedule for decentralized certificate Verification for OC/BC?SC/Minority Candidates (Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day).
- Click Here to check the schedule for decentralized certificate Verification for ST category Candidates (Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day).
AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate eligible and interested in applying for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 must check whether he/she is eligible to apply for the exam or not. Ideally as well, checking the conditions should be the first step as every exam has a different guideline. So noting the conditions on the basis of which the exam conducting body measures candidates are a set of criteria. So let us see the conditions as applicable on candidates last year.
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status.
Qualification degree Requirement
For admission to MCA/ MBA and 2nd year lateral entry to MCA.
- Qualifying Exam- 3 years Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
- Minimum Marks requirement- at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- Subjects- 12th class with Mathematics subject. (not for MBA)
- Final year appearing Candidates- Final year candidates may also apply.
AP ICET Application Form 2018
Candidates interested in applying for the AP ICET 2018 will have to respond to the advertisement by applying in Online mode on the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/icet. The application form submission has been started. There are 4 stages in the application form filling. Step-1 Fee payment, Step-2 Knowing your payment status, Step-3 filling Application and lastly Step-4 Print Application Form. All the formalities will be required to be completed before the last date for application submission arrives. The date on which the application form submissions will end is April 14,2018.
Application Fee for AP ICET 2018
AP ICET 2018 Application details are out now. Those who are willing to give AP ICET will have to apply for the same. Application fee for AP ICET 2018 is Rs. 550-/ as per AP ICET 2018 Information Bulletin. Last date to register without any late fee is April 14, 2018 and with a late fee i.e INR 2000+ (Reg fee- Rs.550) is April 24, 2018.
The amount prescribed by the exam conducting body is accepted in multiple ways. Candidates will be given number of choices to make payment online through payment gateways such as credit card, debit card or Net banking.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of Exam- Online (Computer Based Examination)
- Total Marks- 200 marks.
- Number of Questions- 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam- 150
- Marks for positive answers- 1 mark
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20||75|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||(i) Vocabulary||10|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||15|
|(iv) Reading Comprehension||15|
AP ICET 2018 Expected Syllabus
Section A- Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving- a)Sequences and Series, b) Data Analysis, c) Coding and Decoding Problems, and d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
Section-B- Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability- Laws of indices, Pipes and cisterns, Rational numbers, ratio and proportion, surds, numbers and divisibility, Percentages, Profit and loss, Ordering, Partnership, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability- Statements, Truth tables, Plane geometry, Tautologies- Sets, Relations and functions, Applications, Notion of a limit and derivative, implication converse and inverse, Equation of a line in different forms, Trigonometry, Polynomials, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, etc.
- Statistical Ability- Mean, Median, Mode, Frequency distributions, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability
Section-C- Communication Ability
Day to day vocabulary, functional use of Grammar, basic terminology and concepts in computer and business and Reading Comprehension etc.
AP ICET Hall Ticket
Registered candidates is issued AP ICET 2018 Admit Card online on the official website of the council i.e sche.ap.gov.in/icet. Applicants will gain access to their AP ICET 2018 hall ticket probably in the 04th week of April 2018. To download the ticket, you may have to provide “Application number or Date of Birth”. Download the file and read the instructions carefully such as what things you can carry at the test centre and what things are not permitted.
AP ICET 2018 will be held on May 2, 2018. The examination will be held in two slots i.e From 10:00am – 12:30pm and 2:30pm – 5:00pm.
AP ICET 2018 Result
The candidates who are successful in securing at least 25% qualifying marks in APICET [ 50 out of 200 ] and for SC and ST ( no minimum qualifying marks) can be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET 2018 . The result will be available from 04th week of May 2018.