|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2017 is the common entrance examination for MBA and MCA admissions. The Andhra University has conducted the AP ICET 2017 and details regarding the exam have been notified at apicet.net.in, apsche.org, andhrauniversity.edu.in. Online application form submission will be over in the month of April 2017. Admission in Universities and Professional colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be done on the basis of rank obtained by the candidate as displayed in his / her AP ICET 2017 Result.
Latest – Provisional Allotment List has been published. Scroll down to check the same
AP ICET 2017
|Start of application form submission for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date to submit AP ICET 2017 application form without late fee||05 Apr 2017|
|Last date to submit AP ICET 2017 application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||12 Apr 2017|
|Last date to submit AP ICET 2017 application form with late fee Rs. 1500/-||19 Apr 2017|
|Last date to submit AP ICET 2017 application form with late fee Rs. 2000/-||26 Apr 2017|
|Availability of hall tickets||28 Apr 2017 (1:00 PM Onwards)|
|Date of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017||02 May 2017 (in two session)
10-00 AM to 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM
|Release of preliminary AP ICET Key||04 May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of objections on Preliminary Key||07 May 2017|
|Announcement of Final Key and APICET-2017 Results||10 May 2017|
For the Convenience of the Candidates from the academic year 2009-10, Government has decided to adopt a total web based counselling procedure where a candidate can exercise options i.e. candidate can select a college and course which he/she intends to study, through internet centre or internet facility available at his/her residence and where access to such facility is not available, from any one of the help line centres established by Govt in the districts.
- To Check Provisional Allotment List – Click Here
The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
The candidates seeking admission
- should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission).
- MBA – Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA – Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- Note: (Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through ICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2017-18.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2017.
The test is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme. The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer. If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
|Section A: Analytical Ability||Number of Questions|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Duration of the test: 2.5 Hours (150 Minutes).
The test is scheduled to be conducted in the following centers and the candidate can choose centers listed in any two districts.
However, Convener reserves the right to allot candidates to any other center(s) in unavoidable circumstances.
The test will be conducted on 02-05-2017 IN TWO SESSIONS from 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
MEDIUM OF TEST: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper
Please note that AglaSem is not official website for ICET. Information provided here is as per the information publicly released. This information should be used only for reference purpose and candidates are requested to check the official website / information brochure / other notifications published on official website or newspapers before applying or taking any decision.
AP ICET 2017 Contact Information
APICET 2017 First Floor, New MBA Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati – 517502
Off – 0877 2248488
Mobile – 9490803157
E-Mail : [email protected]
Important links for AP ICET 2017
|AP ICET 2017 Notification||Click here to view or download notification.|
|AP ICET 2017 instruction booklet||Click here to view or download instruction booklet.|