AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is conducted for admission in MBA and MCA courses in the state. Candidates who wanted to crack the AP ICET Exam, they must study the Previous Years Question Papers. AP ICET exam is conducted in two sessions and for each session different Question papers are publish along with their Answer keys. AP ICET paper consist of 3 sections i.e, Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability which is of 200 marks. Get the previous year question papers from this page.
For AP ICET 2021 – Click here
AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates who are preparing for AP ICET can use the previous year question papers to prepare better. It helps you to increase your score and accruary to attempt the exam. Download the previous year question papers from the links below:
- AP ICET 2019 Question Paper and Answer Key
- AP ICET 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key
- AP ICET 2017 Question Paper and Answer Key
- AP ICET 2014 Question Paper and Answer Key
- AP ICET 2013 Question Paper and Answer Key
- AP ICET 2012 Question Paper and Answer Key
- AP ICET 2011 Question Paper and Answer Key
APICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP ICET 2020 is as given below:
Language of Exam: Section A & B of question paper are in Telugu and Question and Section C of question paper is in English only.
Mode of Exam: It is a computer-based test.
Sections: AP ICET 2020 exam contains three sections i.e., analytical ability, mathematical ability, and communication ability.
Number of Questions: AP ICET exam 2020 consist of 200 questions.
Type of QUestions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam
Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks are given below:
|Sections||Marks per Question||Marks per section|
|Analytical Ability||One mark||75|
|Mathematical Ability||One mark||75|
|Communication Ability||One mark||50|
How to Use AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers
Previous Year Question papers help a candidate in many ways. It serves you as a guide and the best source of knowing the trend. Here are the some points as given below:
- Analyze: Candidates can check the check the questions in the question paper and compare with the syllabus. You can give priority with according to the preference. Select which topic should cover first and which topic should be covered last. You will get a fair idea from the papers.
- Practice: You can use to practice from them. Solving more and more previous year questions clear the doubt related to the exam pattern and it also increases the accuracy and solving speed of the questions.
- Know the Latest Trend: It helps you to give an idea about the exam. You can check the latest trends about the exam. You will understand the demand of the question and you will also get to know about the important related to the exam.
- Correlate with Syllabus: You can correlate the question papers with the syllabus and prepare themselves accordingly. It saves your time. After analysing the question paper you will also know about the marking scheme and exam. So without wasting more time you can prepare for important topics which covers in the previous year’s question papers.
How to get AP ICET Previous Year Question papers?
Links to the previous year question papers are available on this page. You can get direct question papers by clicking on the above links. Also, every year APSCHE published the question papers on the official website in question paper and answer key section. Use the question papers according the above mentioned points. It helps you in preparing for the exam. Question papers are published along with the answer keys for the ease of the applicants. Applicants can compare them with the question papers and analyize accordingly. Download the PDF file of question papers for future reference.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test conducted to grant admission in MBA and MCA courses. Candidates must have a 3 year bachelor degree to apply for this test. Candidate should be a citizen of India to apply for this test. Moreover, the application form for the same will be released on the official website in online mode. Qualified candidates in the exam wil be invited for counselling process. Candidates will have to present there with all orginal and xerox copies of all documents.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.