HPU MAT 2022 – Himachal Pradesh University has released the HPU MAT 2022 result in PDF format at hpuniv.ac.in. Whereas, HPU MAT 2022 exam was conducted on June 16, 2022. HPUBS offered HPU admission in MBA Programme for the academic year 2022-23. The admission shall be based on merit in a competitive management examination i.e., Management Aptitude Test (HPU MAT 2022). Interested candidates can read all the details of HPU MAT 2022 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page.
Latest – HPU MAT 2022 result is out. Scroll below for link.
HPU MAT 2022 – MBA Aptitude Test for HPU Business School
The HPU MBA admission is based on the HPU MAT 2022. Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) conduct the Management Aptitude Test for admission to the MBA programme.
Check Result Here: Click here to check the HPU MAT 2022 result.
HPU MAT 202 Overview
|Name of Examination||Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test 2022|
|Known as||HPU MAT 2022|
|Connecting Body||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Examination Mode||Offline mode|
HPU MAT 202 Important Dates
The important schedule for HPU MAT 2022 is provided below the table.
|Last date for applying online for HPU MAT||25 May 2022|
|Application form correction window||26 -28 May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of Result||24 Jun 2022|
|Date of GD/Interview for Subsidized Seats|
|Declaration of Final Result for Subsidized Seats|
|Date of GD/Interview for Non-Subsidized Seats|
|Declaration of Final Result for Non Subsidized Seats|
HPU MAT 2022 Application Form Correction Window
HPU MAT 2022 application form correction window has been opened at admissions.hpushimla.in. To access the form correction window, candidates have to enter the User ID and Password. Eligible candidates can edit the application form through the direct link is given below.
Application Correction Window: Click here to access the link for HPU MAT 2022 Application Form Correction Window.
HPU MAT 2022 Exam Date Changed Notice
Candidates can check the revised HPU MAT 2022 exam date from below image. Download notice PDF.
HPU MAT 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Candidates can check the revised HPU MAT 2022 application form last date from below image or Download notice PDF.
HPU MAT 2022 Application Form
HPU MAT 2022 application forms is available at the official website i.e admissions.hpushimla.in. The application form is available in online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Candidates have to submit the application form on or before its last date. Eligible candidates can fill the application form through the direct link is given below.
Apply online: Click here to fill the Application form for HPU MAT 2022.
HPU MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor’s degree of a university, established by law in India, at least with 50% marks (with 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates).
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree examination in March/April 2022 shall be allowed to appear in HP University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility condition.
- Except for Non-subsidized, serving or retired defence personnel, the maximum age limit is 26 years for boys and 28 years for girls (29 years in case of SC/ST candidates both for st boys and girls) as on 1 of July of the year concerned.
Note: Provided that the Vice-Chancellor shall have the power to permit age relaxation for a reason to be recorded in writing up to a maximum of six months. Provided further that age bar shall not apply in case of Nonsubsidized students, defence personnel, State/ Government of India nominees.
HPU MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The HPU-MAT have four sections –
- English Comprehension & Language
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation,
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning,
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
- Each section will have about fifty (50) questions.
- The performance in HPU-MAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview.
Exam Centres – The HPU-MAT will be conducted at Shimla, Solan, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Palampur, and Chandigarh. The Business School reserves the right to alter the date/center of the entrance examination.
NOTE: – The center will be created depending on the availability of an adequate number of applicants.
HPU MAT 2022 Marks Distributions
The admission is based on merit in the competitive examination which comprises Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Application Rating [10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each of the following examinations] – 30 Marks
- HPU-MAT – 50 Marks
- Group Discussion – 10 Marks
- Personal Interview – 10 Marks
HPU MAT 2022 Selection Process
The admission is based on the merit in a competitive examination, which comprises of Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- HPU-MAT will be of objective type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Candidates for Non-subsidized seats have to compete among themselves, so is the case with the candidates in subsidized seats.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for the subsidized category and non subsidized category.
HPU MAT 2022 Seats Details
The HPUBS admits 120 students for MBA course. Out of which 60 seats are under subsidized category and 60 seats are under Non -subsidized category.
HPU MAT 2022 Reservation
Reservation in Subsidized Category seats
Admission to MBA programme for seats reserved for Nonsubsidized candidates shall be subject to the following conditions:
- 15% and 7½ % seats shall be reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively, having domicile of Himachal Pradesh – irrespective of the Institutions from where they have passed their qualifying examination.
- The remaining 77 ½ % seats shall be filled up as under:
- 25% of the seats for admission shall be open for all candidates irrespective of the Institution from where they have passed their qualifying- examination.
- 75% of the seats shall be filled out of the candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from the HP University or HP Krishi Vishwavidayalaya Palampur or Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, HP Technical University and Central University of Himachal Pradesh or the candidates who are Himachal Pradesh domicile irrespective of passing qualifying examination from any other University established by Law in India which is equivalent to the qualifying examination of Himachal Pradesh University, subject to the following reservations:
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for outstanding sportsmen/ women
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for outstanding cultural activists
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for persons with Disabilities
- Provided further that one seat (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the serving/ retired defence service personnel, if they fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for admission.
- Provided further that Two seat (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the single Girl Child of Himachali Domicile. Applicant under this category must attach a certificate from the Executive Magistrate.
- Provided further that two seats (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the J&K Domicile students. Applicant must attach the J&K domicile certificate.
- Provided further that three seats (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the Ward of HP University employee in Non-Subsidised Category.
The roster of admission, showing reservations of various categories shall be used as per H.P. University rules.
Breakup of Subsidized seats as per roaster for Academic Session.
|Open to all||12|
|Defence Personal (Supernumerary)||01|
|Single Girl Child (Supernumerary)||02|
|J&K Domicile (Supernumerary)||02|
- The roster for SC/ST started from 61 to 120 on 120 points basis.
- The roster for cultural, Sports and Physically Challenged started from 03 to 36 on 120 points basis.
HPU MAT 2022 Selected Candidates List
HPU Business School will be released the selected candidate’s list for MBA admission for Non-Subsidised Seats on the official website, i.e. hpuniv.ac.in. Selected candidates are required to deposit the fee to complete admission.
HPU MAT 2022 Fee Structure
FEE FOR SUBSIDIZED Seats
- Approximately Rs. 10,100 /- Per Annum (subject to change from time to time as per University Norms)
- Computer fee will be charged by the office of the Business School, Rs. 1500/- in the first Semester to be paid at the time of admission and Rs. 1500/- at the time of seeking admission (continuation) in the third Semester.
NON-SUBSIDIZED Seats and Fee
- Total number of seats under Non-subsidised shall be 60, which shall be open to candidates of all category. Three seats shall be reserved for wards of H. P. University employees under non subsidized category.
- Candidates admitted under Non-subsidized category shall be charged a consolidated fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac. only) per annum and are also required to pay the normal university fee and computer fee as mentioned above. These dues have to be deposited at the time of admission to the First and Third Semesters through a Online payment mode (RTGS / Challan). This will not cover boarding, lodging, medical, travel and other personal expenses.
- No shifting of candidates from non-subsidized category to subsidized category shall be done after the last date for admission (in case of candidates who have applied for both the categories).
- The University Business School reserves the right of fixing the number of seats for this category of students, depending upon the availability of facilities in the University Business School.
Official Website: hpuniv.nic.in
For More Details Regarding HPU MAT 2022, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
HPU MAT 2022 FAQ’s
A. No. HPU MAT 2022 Online Application Form is available online only.
A. HPU MAT 2022 will be conducted at Shimla, Solan, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Palampur, and Chandigarh.
A. HPU MAT 2022 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University.
A. Official website is hpuniv.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.