CMAT 2023 – NTA will soon announce the exam date for CMAT 2023 and open registration at cmat.nta.nic.in. It is expected that the notification and registration will be out in November. And the CMAT 2023 exam date is expected to be either 28 January 2023, or it can be in March.
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted by NTA for admission to MBA, PGDM and other management programs in AICTE affiliated, participating institutions. Students who wish to appear in CMAT exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
Latest – CMAT 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. Scroll down for details.
About the exam: CMAT 2023 is short for Common Management Admission Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NTA, CMAT is for admission to MBA, PGDM and other management programs.
Note – Details of CMAT 2023 have not been announced yet. The information on this page is as per the last exam and only for reference purpose.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Correction Window
- City Allotment
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
CMAT 2023 Exam Date
The CMAT 2023 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of CMAT Exam 2023||Dates|
|Release of notification||TBA|
|Release of CMAT application form 2023||TBA|
|Last date to apply at cmat.nta.nic.in||TBA|
|CMAT admit card 2023 release date||TBA|
|CMAT 2023 exam date||expected to be either 28 January 2023, or it can be in March|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|CMAT 2023 result date and time||TBA|
CMAT 2023 Expected Exam Date – NTA usually holds CMAT exam on 28 January. However last exam was held on 31 March. Therefore the expected exam date of CMAT 2023 is either 28 January 2023, or it will be in March.
Candidates must keep checking cmat.nta.nic.in for any changes in the Common Management Admission Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links – To be released
CMAT Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the CMAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||CMAT 2023|
|Full Form||Common Management Admission Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through CMAT||MBA, PGDM and other management programs|
|Colleges in which admission is through CMAT||AICTE affiliated, participating institutions|
|Mode of Exam||TBA – Last time it was Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||TBA – Last time it was 180 minutes|
|Types of Questions||TBA – Last time it was MCQs|
|Total Number of Questions||TBA – Last time it was 100|
|Subjects in Exam||TBA – Last time it was Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||TBA – Last time it was Bachelor‟s Degree|
CMAT 2023 Registration
The registration of CMAT 2023 is released by NTA. In order to apply for the Common Management Admission Test, candidates must first do registration at cmat.nta.nic.in before the last date.
How to do registration?
In order to do registration for CMAT 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Then do registration for the CMAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the CMAT 2023 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the CMAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency.
Application fees – TBA. Last time fees was as follows
CMAT 2023 Syllabus
The NTA releases the syllabus of Common Management Admission Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. The CMAT syllabus is as follows.
The syllabus for the exam will be as per prescribed by AICTE
CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CMAT 2023 is as follows. (last year)
|Section||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
Marking Scheme (last year)
- Candidates get +4 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows. (last year)
- Mode: NTA will hold the Common Management Admission Test as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration: The exam will be of 180 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQs.
- Language of question paper: The CMAT question paper 2023 will be in these languages – English.
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of CMAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Last year it was as follows
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline.
Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age limit – There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website cmat.nta.nic.in and information brochure.
CMAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of CMAT 2023 is issued by National Testing Agency for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of CMAT admit card 2023 is as per decision of NTA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the CMAT hall ticket at cmat.nta.nic.in.
- How to download CMAT admit card 2023? – In order to download the admit card of Common Management Admission Test, candidates need to access the CMAT 2023 login. Then login with the login credentials.
CMAT 2023 Response Sheet
NTA displays the CMAT response sheet containing recorded responses and question paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website cmat.nta.nic.in prior to declaration of result. The recorded responses are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
CMAT 2023 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the CMAT answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Common Management Admission Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many MBA entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of CMAT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – NTA releases the official answer key of CMAT 2023 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from cmat.nta.nic.in.
CMAT 2023 Result
The result of CMAT 2023 is declared by the National Testing Agency as per the result date and time decided by them.
- CMAT 2023 result date and time – The result date and time for CMAT 2023 is decided by NTA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Common Management Admission Test result is made available on the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
- How to check CMAT 2023 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cmat.nta.nic.in and click on the relevant CMAT result / merit list 2023 link. Then, in case of CMAT 2023 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a CMAT 2023 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for CMAT 2023 Latest News
Qs 1. What is CMAT exam?
Ans 1. The CMAT exam is held annually by the NTA. It is an MBA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MBA, PGDM and other management programs in AICTE affiliated, participating institutions.
Qs 2. How can I apply for CMAT 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Common Management Admission Test for academic session 2023-24 by filling the application form. Visit cmat.nta.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for CMAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Common Management Admission Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the CMAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cmat.nta.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.