CMAT Response Sheet 2023 will be released by NTA. The release date for CMAT 2023 response sheet is expected to be a few days after exam. Candidates can download the response sheet from the official website i.e cmat.nta.nic.in as per schedule. One needs to login with their application form number, DOB and security pin to do so. The applicants can use the CMAT response sheet along with the question paper, answer key to estimate their probable score in the examination. Scroll below to check out the steps to download the response sheet, how to use it and much more.
CMAT Response Sheet 2023
There is a respective individual response sheet for every candidate for Common Management Admission Test 2023 examination. The response sheet contains the question id and the ids of all the four options.
Note – Details of CMAT 2023 have not been announced yet. The information on this page is as per the last exam and only for reference purpose.
CMAT Response Sheet 2023 – Candidates can download the response sheet of CMAT 2023 from cmat.nta.nic.in as per schedule.
CMAT Response Sheet 2023 Release Date
Shown below are the important dates for CMAT 2023 Response Sheet.
|CMAT 2023 Response Sheet||Dates|
|Release of response sheets||TBA|
|Release of answer key||TBA|
|Last date to raise objections||TBA|
How to know your score as per CMAT 2023 Response Sheet?
Candidates can use the marking scheme given below in order to calculate their marks using the response sheet of CMAT 2023.
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.