COMEDK 2023 will be held on 28 May 2023. Whereas, the admit card is available for download from 18 May. Then after exam, answer key will be out on 30 May and one can submit objections till 1 June. The final answer key will be out on 6 June. And COMEDK 2023 result will be out on 10 June.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) 2023 is the State level Engineering entrance exam. Organized by COMEDK, COMEDK UGET exam is for admission to BE, B.Tech courses in 190 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka. Its official website is comedk.org. Get here its study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – COMEDK 2023 admit card is out. Get the link to download admit card here.
What is COMEDK exam?
The full form of COMEDK UGET is Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test. It is a State level Engineering entrance examination conducted by COMEDK. BE, B.Tech admission in 190 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka for 2023-24 session is on the basis of COMEDK 2023.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Mock Test
- Rank Predictor
- Cut Off
COMEDK 2023 Exam Date
COMEDK decides and announces the exam date of COMEDK 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check comedk.org regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per COMEDK|
|Release of COMEDK 2023 application form||15 Feb 2023 (12 noon)|
|Last date to apply online at comedk.org|
|Start date to edit select fields in application form||29 Apr 2023, 11:55 pm|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form||01 May 2023 up to 4:00 pm|
|COMEDK 2023 Test City Preference submission from||04 May 2023|
|COMEDK 2023 admit card release date||18 May 2023 (10 am)|
|COMEDK 2023 Exam Date||28 May 2023|
|Release of official answer key||30 May 2023 (11 am)|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections to Provisional Answer Keys||01 Jun 2023 (4 pm)|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||06 Jun 2023 (12 noon)|
|COMEDK 2023 result announcement||10 Jun 2023 (11 am)|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 11 Apr 2023 – COMEDK UGET 2023 Clashing Notification of 2nd NATA test
COMEDK 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||COMEDK UGET|
|Full Form of COMEDK UGET||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Full Form of COMEDK||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering|
|Courses Where Admission is Through COMEDK UGET||BE, B.Tech|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through COMEDK UGET||150 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
COMEDK 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- COMEDK releases the COMEDK UGET application form 2023 at comedk.org.
- Students should fill and submit the COMEDK UGET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the COMEDK 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test.
Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET
The COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
COMEDK 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of COMEDK UGET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the COMEDK UGET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Joint Entrance Examination Main.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve COMEDK UGET previous year question papers.
The question paper of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The COMEDK 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per comedk.org.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and COMEDK UGET sample question papers.
- COMEDK 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 180 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 180.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- There is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
COMEDK 2023 Admit Card
The COMEDK UGET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the COMEDK UGET admit card.
- COMEDK releases the admit card at comedk.org.
- Only those students who show the admit card of COMEDK UGET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the COMEDK UGET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test 2023.
COMEDK 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the COMEDK 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of COMEDK 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If COMEDK releases the COMEDK UGET official answer key, then you can download it at comedk.org.
- Follow instructions of the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka to submit objections, and calculate marks using the COMEDK UGET solutions.
COMEDK 2023 Result
All students who write the COMEDK 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) declares the COMEDK 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where COMEDK 2023 result link is published is comedk.org.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by COMEDK.
- In order to check COMEDK 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of COMEDK UGET exam decides your admission to BE, B.Tech courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of COMEDK UGET results.
Official Website is comedk.org.
Email: [email protected] and Phone: 080-46671060.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the COMEDK UGET Exam?
Ans. The COMEDK UGET exam is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to BE, B.Tech courses in 190 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.
Qs. Who conducts COMEDK UGET?
Ans. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for COMEDK 2023?
Ans. The official website is comedk.org.
Qs. How to apply for COMEDK UGET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the COMEDK 2023 notification. Check comedk.org for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for COMEDK 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the COMEDK UGET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for COMEDK 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on COMEDK 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply