COMEDK Admit Card 2022 – The COMEDK 2022 admit card has released at comedk.org. If you have applied for COMEDK UGET or Uni-Gauge, or both, then you can download the hall ticket at comedk.org login from direct link below. To download the hall ticket, click the COMEDK admit card download link or COMEDK login. Then enter login details Application seq no or User ID, password. Note that the last date to download the admit card is 18 June 2022, 11:55 pm. Whereas the COMEDK UGET 2022 exam will be held on 19 June 2022. Get COMEDK admit card 2022 date, download link, how to download here.
Latest – COMEDK admit card 2022 is out. Scroll down to get it.
COMEDK Admit Card 2022
COMDEK issues admit card of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET 2022 only to those who submitted COMEDK application form on time. It tells the COMEDK UGET exam center, time, and guidelines. All candidates appearing in COMEDK exam for admission to B.Tech must download it before exam date.
Direct Link to Download COMEDK Admit Card 2022 – Click here to download the COMEDK Admit Card 2022.
Note – You get same admit card for COMEDK UGET 2022 and Uni-GAUGE 2022.
Important: COMEDK 2022 Syllabus
COMEDK Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Following dates are important for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET examination and hall tickets.
|COMEDK admit card 2022 release date||09 June 2022|
|COMEDK admit card 2022 release time||2 pm|
|Last Date to Download Hall Ticket||18 Jun 2022 (11:55 pm)|
|Exam date of COMEDK 2022||19 Jun 2022|
For any changes in dates, please refer comedk.org.
After exam, to calculate the expected the scores, candidates must check the COMEDK 2022 Answer Key
COMEDK Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name of Exam||COMEDK 2022|
|Full Form||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET|
|Exam Conducting Body||COMDEK|
|Mode of admit card release||Online|
|Official website to download hall ticket||comedk.org|
|Login credentials needed to download hall ticket||User ID & password|
|Details in admit card||name, exam roll no., test center, exam date & time – Expected|
How to Download COMEDK Admit Card 2022?
Class 12 students, who applied for COMEDK exam can easily download COMEDK UGET hall ticket on computer or mobile with following steps.
Step-1: Go to comedk.org.
Step-2: Locate COMEDK 2022 admit card download link, or COMEDK 2022 login.
Step-3: Now enter Application seq no or User ID & password.
Step-4: After logging into comedk.org login portal, click COMEDK UGET hall ticket download link.
Step-5: Download COMEDK exam admit card and print it.
Note – Make multiple copies. Keep them till declaration of COMEDK 2022 result.
Details To Check in COMEDK Admit Card 2022
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form)
- Test center details
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
COMEDK Admit Card 2022 and Other Documents To Take To Exam Centre
- Online Test Admission Ticket
- 2 Recent passport size photograph
- Unique original photo ID
In addition, check the COMEDK admit card 2022 for what else to take to the exam centre.
Must Check: COMEDK 2022 Rank Predictor
COMEDK Admit Card 2022 – Instructions
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website as per schedule
- Keep the same photograph for the COMEDK 2022 admit card, as used in application form.
- The allocated center and session/slot will be communicated on the online Test Admission Ticket (online TAT)
- Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET-2022 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the admission process
- Candidates have to ensure that the invigilator of their respective center signs the test admission ticket
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions printed in the TAT carefully before appearing for the TEST
- Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on midnight of (see last date to download COMEDK Admit Card 2022 on this page above). Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the printed Online TAT until the admission process is completed.
- The candidates must not mutilate or laminate the Test Admission Ticket or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Test Admission Ticket is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counseling /Admission.
Recommended: COMEDK 2022 Cut Off
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Monday to Friday:10:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
Not operational on Saturday, Sunday and other public holidays.
Address your queries to [email protected]
Assistance to candidates
For queries on Online Application form and exam related queries, please write to [email protected]
Qs. Has COMEDK admit card 2022 been released?
Ans. . The admit card of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET (COMEDK) can be downloaded from the date when link is activated by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMDEK). Check comedk.org for download link.
Qs. What is COMEDK admit card 2022?
Ans. Admit card of COMEDK is document that COMDEK issues to candidates who filled Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET application form to convey exam center. Also, only those who have the COMEDK hall ticket are allowed in the exam center on the exam day.
Qs. How many pages of admit card should I print?
Ans. Print all pages of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET admit card.
Qs. Should I print COMEDK admit card as black and white or color?
Ans. It is preferable to print the COMEDK exam hall ticket in color.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.