COMEDK UGET 2020 examination will be conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges (COMEDK). The exam shall be held in the month of May 2020. For the preparation of the examination, it is necessary for the candidate to go through the examination syllabus that will help the candidate to read the specific topics. From the syllabus, the candidate can also estimate that which topics are covered by the candidate during the preparation of the examination and helps preparing a strategy about how and from where to start the preparation. To know more about syllabus and preparation of COMEDK UGET 2020 follow this article.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus
The COMEDK UGET 2020 syllabus will be prepared by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges (COMEDK). The syllabus will be based on the examination pattern. All the topics will be based on the 12th standard. MCQ type questions shall be asked in the examination. The number of subjects include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. According to the subject, wise syllabus details are given below in the table, this below mentioned syllabus details are based on the last year syllabus.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
In order to start with the preparation candidates must go through Exam Pattern with the syllabus of the examination. Following is the expected Exam Pattern for COMEDK UGET 2020 :
- Mode of Examination : Online
- Type : Computer based Test (CBT)
- Medium of Exam : English
- Type of Questions : MCQ Type
- Total Marks : 180
- Total Duration : 3 hours
|Sections in Exam||Marks|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus and Topics
An aspirant who wishes to appear in COMEDK UGET 2020 examination must have knowledge of 10 + 2 / 11th &12th STD / 1 st & 2nd PUC, as syllabus is based on the same. Following are some important topics from each subject/ section in the examination candidates can go through for their preparation:
|Mathematics||Relation and Functions, Algebra, Calculus, Vectors, 3D Geometry.|
|Physics||Electric charge and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, semiconductor electronics, communication systems.|
|Chemistry||Solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and process of isolation elements. P- block Elements, D and F – block elements, Haloalkanes, Haloarens, Alcohols, Phenols, ethers, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life.|
Important Topics for Physics
- Thermal and Chemical Effects
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Motion in two and three Dimension
- Motion in One Dimension
Important Topics of Chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry in action
- Coordination chemistry
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
Important Topics for Mathematics
- Differential calculus
- Matrices and determinants
- Vector Algebra
- Differential equations
- Three-dimensional geometry
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Books
Important and good books can enhance your preparation at a great level. Some important recommended books based on the syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2020 is given below:
|Important Books||Available on|
|COMEDK Chapter wise Solutions||Amazon|
|11 years COMEDK Chapter wise solutions||Amazon|
|COMEDK PCMB 1st Edition||Amazon|
Other books you can refer for preparation are as follows:
- NCERT Textbooks
- JEE Main and Advanced Preparation Books
- HC Verma for Physics
- JD Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry
- RD Sharma Objective Mathematics
How to complete COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus?
In order to complete the syllabus candidates need to have proper preparation plan, and the planning must start early. Following are some points candidates must follow in order to cover the syllabus and prepare accordingly:
- Note Down the Syllabus- Note down the complete syllabus before start preparing. IT will help you to manage the preparation for the reexamination. The syllabus shall contain all the topics that will be covered in the examination.
- Make Notes- Note making is important to prepare for the examination. Make notes of the formulas, difficult topics from each subject and try to read or practice them daily. This will help you to learn the difficult topics from the syllabus.
- Study General concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Clear your basic concepts. Refer to CBSE books. Solve Numerical and deviations problems for physics and Mathematics.It is essential to go through your textbooks and mark the important points in theory, important formulas and their basic applications. Refer to your 12th class and existing syllabus.
- Important topic’s notes– At last make notes of the important topics from each subject, however, every topic is important from the examination point of view. Although making a list of formulas of the topics that are don’t easily remembered by you will help you for the last-minute revision.
- Practicing weaker subject- Give more time on practicing the weaker subject and make proper notes, highlighting the important topics which need to be focused.
- Revision- Revision is the most important thing to do after covering the whole syllabus. If you do not revise what you have studied earlier then you will forget everything on the day of examination. It is important to revise each and every topic from the syllabus whether it is difficult or easy.