COMEDK Application Form 2022 – COMEDK 2022 Registrations have been extended to 14 May 2022. Candidates can apply online for the COMEDK UGET from direct link at comedk.org or here. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK exam as the State level Engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech in engineering colleges in Karnataka. The COMEDK application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – COMEDK Application Form 2022 has been released. Scroll down for direct link to apply.
COMEDK Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of COMEDK 2022.
Direct link for COMEDK application form 2022 – Click here to apply online for COMEDK UGET 2022.
Next, if there is any error while filling the form, candidates can access the COMEDK 2022 application form correction window.
Important: COMEDK 2022 Syllabus
COMEDK Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK 2022|
|Full Form||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET|
|Organizing Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMDEK)|
|Event of COMEDK||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill COMEDK application form 2022||comedk.org|
|Link to Apply Online at comedk.org||cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1022/75897/Registration.html|
|Application Fees||Rs 1800+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
|How to apply||(1) Go to comedk.org. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of COMEDK. (3) First do COMEDK registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay COMEDK UGET fees.|
|Other websites to check latest news on COMEDK application form 2022||unigauge.com/engineering-entrance-exam/|
|Who should apply?||Class 12 candidates who fulfill COMEDK eligibility criteria|
COMEDK Application Form 2022 Release Date and Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of COMEDK 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET.
|COMEDK Registration 2022 starts on||14 Mar 2022|
|Last date to do registration and submit application form of COMEDK exam|
COMDEK may change the COMEDK exam application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking comedk.org for all updates.
For more information access the COMEDK 2022 Login Portal
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the COMEDK application fee. The fee amount is as follows.
|Only COMEDK UGET||Rs 1800 + Convenience Charges|
|COMEDK UGET + UNIGAUGE E||Rs 2950 + Convenience Charges|
Before the exam, candidates must download the COMEDK 2022 Hall Ticket.
How to fill the COMEDK 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for COMEDK 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step-1: First of all go to the official website comedk.org. If you are going to comedk.org on computer, use latest version of Chrome. Otherwise if you are accessing the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET website on mobile, then also preferably use chrome latest version.
Step-2: Then, locate the direct link for COMEDK 2022 registration. Note that you will see this only if COMDEK has already released the application form, and the last date is not over.
Step-3: Now click the link to apply online for COMEDK UGET.
Step-4: Now first you have to do the registration for COMEDK. Enter the few details asked.
Step-5: Thereafter you will have to fill rest of the COMEDK application form. Enter name, email id, phone number and all other information properly.
Step-6: In relevant step, upload documents required for the COMEDK application form 2022. Documents should be as per COMDEK specifications.
Step-7: In the end, pay the application fees as prescribed by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET.
To calculate the expected the scores, candidates must check the COMEDK 2022 Answer Key
COMEDK 2022 Registration
Students who wish to appear in the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET have to complete the COMEDK registration process. However note that only partial registration for the COMEDK UGET exam is not enough. You have to fill the complete application form at comedk.org in order to submit your candidature for the exam.
- All the details asked for in Registration /Application form are Mandatory
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed. Request for change of emailid or mobile number will not be entertained
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before CLICKING ON SUBMIT BUTTON and proceeding to application form
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and Email Id which is unique & system generated. Please note you will not be able to change your User id and Password at any point of time. So please save it so you can refer to it any time
- Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on “Go to Application” button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
After taking the exam, candidates must check the COMEDK 2022 Result.
Details To Fill in COMEDK Application Form 2022
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card Only) – In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided
- APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES – (i)Voter ID (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License (iv) PAN card (v) Other Government issued ID proof (Aadhar Card /EAadhar)
The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST / ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
Documents Required for COMEDK Application Form
Students should refer class 10 marksheet, class 12 marksheet, and other documents to fill details in the COMEDK 2022 application form.
In addition to the above, they need to submit some documents online. They are as follows.
Must Check: COMEDK 2022 Rank Predictor
Explanation of Details To Fill in COMEDK Application Form 2022
Recommended: COMEDK 2022 Cut Off
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Monday to Friday:10:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
Not operational on Saturday, Sunday and other public holidays.
Address your queries to [email protected]
Assistance to candidates
For queries on Online Application form and exam related queries, please write to [email protected]
COMEDK 2022 Registration FAQs
Qs 1. Is COMEDK 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of COMEDK 2022 is released by COMDEK on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check comedk.org for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for COMEDK 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET at the official website comedk.org.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for COMEDK 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the COMEDK UGET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at comedk.org. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET as prescribed by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMDEK).
Qs 4. How to apply for COMEDK exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET (COMDEK) 2022, go to comedk.org. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all COMDEK issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.