ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 – Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has released the seat allotment on October 12, 2021. ACPC also releases opening and closing rank after Round 3. ACPC was released Revised Schedule for MBA/MCA programmes. Reshuffling Round 2 started for candidates who want to take admission or Up-gradation from September 17, 2021 and Last date to apply is September 21, 2021.The ACPC has also released the list of participating institutions, registration process, admission process, schedule and FAQs for the academic year 2021 for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and MCA Lateral Entry (Direct Second Year) in Government, Grant-in-aid and Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State, on State quota of all institutions and management quota surrendered seats of self-financed institutes. Candidates can check the complete information of ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, admission process, etc. through this page below.
Latest – ACPC has released the Seat Allotment on October 12, 2021. Candidates can confirm on or before October 14, 2021. Scroll below to check.
Latest – ACPC has released the Revised Schedule for MBA/MCA Courses. Scroll down to check it.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 shall be given in all the Government Seats on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. All the Management Seats shall be filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee based on CMAT 2021. Below a schedule for ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 is below.
|Online Registration and Document uploading|
|Finalization of Institute Seat Matrix|
|Last date of modification, pending document submission and correction|
of raised query through portal.
|16 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of provisional merit list on the website of ACPC|
before Mock Round
|Filling up choices online (Mock Round) and|
Modification and Pending document submission online
|Display Result of Mock Round|
|Declaration of Final Merit List before round-1|| |
|Filling and Alteration of Choices by Candidates for Actual|
Admission Round-1 (For Actual First Round Allocation)
|Declaration of seat allotment (1st Round)|
|Online Deposition of token tuition fees and online generation of|
admission slip/Admission Letter
|Online cancellation of admission|
|Reporting and document verification of Candidate at Institute who do not|
want to participate in second round.
|09-15 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of Term|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-1|| |
|Consent of reshuffling, Choice filling& alteration of choices, if any:|
Round 2 (after 1 PM)
|Declaration of seat allotment (2nd Round)|
|Online Deposition of token tuition fees and online generation of|
admission slip/Admission Letter
|Reporting and document verification of Candidate at Institute after|
|Online cancellation of admission|| |
|Last Date of Admission for Management Quota at Institute|
|Declaration of Vacant seats (after two on-line round) on|
|Online Consent and again choice filling for vacant seats in Govt./GIA|
institutes for candidates who are already in merit list of ACPC.
|06-08 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of result for Govt./GIA institutes vacant seat||12 Oct 2021|
|Deposition of token tuition fee by online payment and confirmation of|
allotted seat along with generation of Prov. Admission letter.
|12-14 Oct 2021|
|Online Cancellation of admission after vacant seats round of Govt./GIA|
|12-14 Oct 2021|
Click here to download the revised schedule for MBA/MCA.
- Click here to download the Opening and Closing Rank GOVT/GIA round 3 for MBA
- Click here to download the Opening and Closing Rank GOVT/GIA round 3 for MCA
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Notification
ACPC has released notification regarding the seat allotment for MBA/MCA courses. The last date for reporting at institute for M.B.A./M.C.A courses for the year 2021-22 is October 14, 2021.
Click here to download the Reporting Notice
Click here to download the Seat Allotment Notice
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
ACPC has released the seat matrix for admission to MBA MCA courses for the academic year 2021-2022. Candidates can check the same below direct link.
– Click here to check the Provisional Institute List and Seat Matrix of MBA and MCA
– Click here to check the seat matrix for ACPC MBA Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the seat matrix for ACPC MCA Admission 2021.
- Click here to download the Opening and CLOSING RANK SECOND ROUND for MBA
- Click here to download the Opening and CLOSING RANK SECOND ROUND for MCA
- Click here to download the Institutewise Details of Vacant Seats after Round 2 for MBA
- Click here to download the Institutewise Details of Vacant Seats after Round 2 for McA
- Click here to download the Categorywise Details of Vacant Seats after Round 2 for MBA
- Click here to download the Categorywise Details of Vacant Seats after Round 2 for McA
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Seat Confirmation Reshuffling Round 2 Instructions Notice
Click here to download Seat Confirmation Instruction Notification.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Reshuffling Round 2 Instructions Notice
Click here to download the revised notice for editing in Registration Details for MBA and MCA.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
Subject wise allotment list will be released by the conducting body after the completion of each counselling round. Candidates will be able to check the same from the direct link that will be provided below. Allotment of seats is done on the basis of merit number (Rank) provided by The admission committee (ACPC) of MBA/MCA.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Notice
- Click here to download the notification.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Online Registration
Candidate should visit website http://www.gujacpc.nic.in or register through the direct link that will be provided below. Candidate should enter his/her CMAT Roll No. of CMAT 2021. Please note that after the due date, the candidate will not be allowed to register online. The candidate who purchases MBC PIN can be registered for both MBA/MCA at the same time. The candidate does not require to register for MBA-MCA course separately.
Apply Online: Click here to common registration of ACPC MBA, MCA.
After online registration, the candidate has to submit print-out of the registration form and self-attested photocopies of the required documents at nearby Help Centre and get acknowledgment slip. The candidate has to bring the required original documents for the verification. List of designated help centers will also be available on the web site http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in. MBA-MCA link. Documents verification for each and every candidate are necessary. Without document verification, your registration cannot be confirmed/ completed.
Candidates are advised to obtain the PIN from the prescribed bank centers during the working hours for below-mentioned courses.
- For MBA Pin: Rs.350/-
- For MCA Pin: Rs.350/-
- For MBC (for MBA & MCA both) Pin: Rs.500/-
Eligibility 2021 for Admission
The candidate shall have appeared in CMAT examination conducted by NTA and shall have passed the qualifying examination (graduation) with minimum 50 % (45 % for SC/ST/SEBC) for MBA, MCA, and MCA Lateral. For MCA, the candidate shall also have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) or Bachelors’ degree with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects. For MCA Lateral Entry (Direct Second Year), candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the stream of Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) are only eligible.
Note: Candidates whose graduation result is awaited can also apply. However, merit number in such case will be given, if the mark sheet of the passing of qualifying exam is submitted within the scheduled time limit.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, which as follows:
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied, after verification of the documents submitted.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, the category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to log in to his account to get the print out of the Admission Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as canceled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on the same course in the same institute in the successive rounds of counseling.
- Where a considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill up the vacant seats, it may conduct the online admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who opts to partake in reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give the option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as canceled.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Merit List
Preparation of Merit List: The merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission in the manner prescribed by the Admission Committee, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible for admission under these rules, shall be prepared in the following manner:
For the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from any of the Boards, on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT). The criteria for deciding merit order in case of students having equal merit marks in the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) shall be in the following sequence, which as follows:-
- Marks obtained in the QT & Data Interpretation section of CMAT.
- Marks obtained in Logical Reasoning section of CMAT.
- Marks obtained in Language Comprehension section of CMAT.
- Percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics subject of S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th).
- Percentage of marks obtained in S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th).
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Mock Round
Mock round is a trial process to understand the choice filling process as well as the seat allotment process, also to know the possible availability of courses/institute as per the merit of the candidate. Candidates will be able to check Mock round details from the links that will be updated below once the ACPC updates its official website.
List of bank branches for PIN purchase
Candidates can check the following mentioned list to purchase the pin from the bank branches directly, which as follows:
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 Seat MatrixMBA MCA
For more details of ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2021 download –
- Download Admission Steps
- Download Registration Process
- Download FAQ’s Regarding Registration Process
- Download General Instructions
- Download Generation of Common Profile
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply