ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2018 – Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will release notification from the eligible candidates for admission in first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and MCA Lateral Entry (Direct Second Year) in Government, Grant-in aid and Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State, on State quota of all institutions and management quota surrendered seats of self financed institutes. Candidates will be able to fill their Application form for said courses from here. Candidates can check the complete information of ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. through this page below.
ACPC MBA, MCA Admission 2018
ACPC MBA / MCA Admission 2018 shall be given in all the Government Seats on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. All the Management Seats shall be filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
Eligibility for Admission
Candidate shall have appeared at CMAT examination 2017 conducted by AICTE and shall have passed qualifying examination (graduation) with minimum 50 % (45 % for SC/ST/SEBC) for MBA, MCA and MCA Lateral. For MCA, candidate shall also have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) or Bachelors’ degree with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects. For MCA Lateral Entry (direct Second Year), candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the stream of Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) are only eligible.
Candidates whose graduation result is awaited can also apply. However merit number in such case will be given, if the marksheet of passing of qualifying exam is submitted within the scheduled time limit.
Online Counselling Registration Link for ACPC MBA / MCA Admission 2018 will start in the month of June 2018. Candidate should visit web site www.gujacpc.nic.in or register through the direct link that will be given below. Candidate should enter his/her CMAT Roll No. of CMAT 2018. Please note that afterdue date, candidate will not be allowed to register online. Candidate who purchase MBC PIN, can registered for both MBA/MCA at the same time. Candidate do not required to register for MBA-MCA course seperately.
The candidate can get the PIN Cover for MBA or MCA by paying Rs. 500/- and for MBC (for MBA & MCA Both) by paying RS. 750/- in cash from the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank (as per the Bank Branch list available on site www.jacpcldce.ac.in link MBA/MCA) during banking hours (except holidays).
After online registration, candidate has to submit print-out of registration form and self attested photo copies of the required documents at nearby Help Centre and get acknowledgement slip. Candidate has to bring required original documents for the verification. List of designated help centres will also be available on web site www.jacpcldce.ac.in. MBA-MCA link. Documents verification for each and every candidates are necessary. Without document verification your registration can not be confirmed/ completed.
The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied, after verification of the documents submitted.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the web-site of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counselling program on its web-site, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the web-site of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admission Slip. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on same course in the same institute in the successive rounds of counselling.
- Where considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill up the vacant seats, it may conduct the on-line admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who opts to partake in reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as cancelled.
Admissions to the First Year of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course shall be given as under, namely:-
- All the Government Seats shall be filled on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee
- All the Management Seats shall be filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, on the basis of inter-se merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
The Admission Committee shall guide, supervise and control the entire process of admission of candidates to the first year of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course in the Professional Educational Colleges or Institutions.
Preparation of Merit List – The merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission in the manner prescribed by the Admission Committee, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible for admission under these rules, shall be prepared in the following manner, namely:-
For the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from any of the Boards, on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT).
The criteria for deciding merit order in case of students having equal merit marks in Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) shall be in the following sequence, namely:-
- Marks obtained in QT & Data Interpretation section of CMAT
- Marks obtained in Logical Reasoning section of CMAT
- Marks obtained in Language Comprehension section of CMAT
- Percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics subject of S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th)
- Percentage of marks obtained in S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th)
Result of First & Second Round MBA, MCA and MCA Lateral will be uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link that will be provided below.
Mock round is a trial process to understand the choice filling process as well as seat allotment process, also to know the possible availability of courses / institute as per the merit of candidate. Candidates will be able to check Mock round details from the links that will be provided below.
For more details of ACPC MBA, MCA Admission – Download Information Brochure of 2017.
Insofar, details regarding MBA, MCA Admissions 2018 has not been released. Information on this page is as per the least year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official details are published, information will be updated here.