Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021 – Government of Tripura & Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the 2nd Round Counselling updated merit list (provisional) and a revised Counselling schedule for Round 2. A revised seat matrix for 2nd round of counselling for Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021was also released. Candidates can check all the details related to Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 at dme.tripura.gov.in. Common Counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura for MBBS and BDS admission 2021. All these candidates have to appear for NEET 2021. The seat distribution is made through a counselling process which is done by the Counselling committee. Candidates can get all the details regarding Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021, on this page.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest – The Round 2 updated merit list (provisional) and a revised schedule for the Counselling Round 2 of the Tripura MBBS/ BDS Admission 2021 have been released.
– Tripura MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 seat matrix for 2nd round counselling has been revised. Scroll down to check it.
– Government of Tripura & Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the 2nd round merit list for Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021
Entry to professional MBBS programmes in various government, private and deemed universities in Tripura state is done on the basis of NEET 2021 scores from 2021 onwards. All admissions are subject to verification of the original certificates/documents produced by the candidates. Regarding the eligibility of any applicant, the decision of the Permanent Admission Committee constituted by the Medical College Authority as per the MCI guidelines shall be final.
Schedule for admission of MBBS course for the academic session 2021-22.
|Registration and submission of registration fee||27 – 31 Jan 2022 up to 12:00 noon|
|Merit List of Registered Candidates||02 Feb 2022|
|Last date to raise objections against the merit list||03 Feb 2022|
|1st Round Counselling Schedule|
|Choice Filling||10 Feb 2022 from 3:00 pm – 12 Feb 2022 up to 11:59 pm|
|Result allotment||15 Feb 2022|
|Application for nomination to DME by the candidates||15 & 16 Feb 2022|
|Receive nomination from DME by the candidates||17,18 & 19 Feb 2022|
|Admission in allotted college with physical||19, 20, 21, 22 Feb 2022|
|Last date of admission at AGMC & TMC||22 Feb 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|Last date to surrender his/her admitted seats in 1st round on or before||15 Mar 2022 by 4:00 pm|
|Schedule for RIMS, imphal Admission|
|Last date for submission of application form||19 Feb 2022 up to 4:00 pm|
|Counselling date||24 Feb 2022 at 10:00 am|
|Last date of admission at RIMS, Imphal||26 Feb 2022 up to 3:00 pm|
|2nd Round Counselling Schedule|
|Registration||03 – 06 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit the original draft on or before||05 Mar 2022|
|Choice Filling||08 – 11 Mar 2022|
|Allotted candidates reporting at DME with documents|
|Nomination to allotted candidates|
- Click here to check the revised Tripura MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021 for Round 2.
- Click here to check Tripura MBBS and BDS Counselling 2021 Revised 1st Round Counselling Schedule.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Merit List
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura has released the updated merit list for Tripura MBBS/BDS admission 2021. It has been released in PDF format at dme.tripura.gov.in. The direct link to check the merit list is provided below.
Merit List: – Click Here to check the Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Updated Merit List.
– Click here to check the Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Merit List.
– Click here to check the Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Revised Merit List.
– Click here to check the Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Merit List.
Seat Matrix for Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
For the admission of Tripura State domiciled candidates Reservation will be followed as per State Reservation policy and for All India other than Tripura State domiciled candidates, Government of India Reservation Policy will be followed. The direct link to check the seat matrix is provided below.
– Click here to check the Tripura MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 Revised Seat Matrix for 2nd round counselling.
– Click here to check the Tripura MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 seat matrix for 2nd round counselling.
The annual intake of our institution is 100 (one hundred) students per year as recognized by MCI. Accordingly, total no. of MBBS seat for the academic year 2021-22 will be 100 and the seat distribution will be as follows:
- Tripura State Domicile= 80
- All India other than Tripura State Domicile= 20
|Seat category||No. of the seats||Category wise seat distribution|
|Tripura State domiciled candidates||80||ST-25|
Reservation for Person with disability (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen categories will be as per State Government Reservation Policy.
|All India other than Tripura State Domiciled candidates||20||ST-01|
Reservation of Person with disability (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen as per Government of India Policy
- Click here to check the seat matrix.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Seat Allotment Result
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura has released the seat allotment result for Tripura MBBS/BDS admission 2021. It has been released in PDF format at dme.tripura.gov.in. The direct link to check the seat allotment result is provided below.
Seat Allotment Result: Click here to check the Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 1st Provisional Seat Allotment Result.
Latest Updates on Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021
09 March 2022: The DME of Tripura has released a revised schedule for Counselling Round 2 of Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Check out the complete notice below or Download notice PDF.
02 March 2022: Government of Tripura & Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the notice regarding security deposit against 2nd round counselling for Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
Government of Tripura & Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the notice regarding seats for MBBS admission 2021 under EWS and Open North East category at RIMS, Imphal as issued by Dean (Academic) Rims. Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
Government of Tripura & Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has decided to postpone the choice filling for Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Counselling Commencement Notice
Check out the Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 counselling commencement notice from below image.
NEET 2021 Result for Tripura MBBS Admission
Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura has released the preliminary NEET UG-2021 Result for State Domicile candidate of Tripura on the official website. The details are provided below.
- Click here to download the avove Notice
Application Form for Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
All the candidates have to fill an application form. The candidates applying against State Quota and students applying for seat against All India Quota have to fill form separately. Candidates can access the form direct link from below.
- Click here to download above Notice.
Apply Online: Click here to do registration for Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2021.
Eligibility Criteria For Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
- A candidate must qualify the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST-2021 and also meet all the criteria as mentioned in NEET INFORMATION BULLETEIN (SESSION 2021-22) and GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION REGULATION of Medical Council of India for admission in 1st year MBBS course for the academic year 2021-22.
- Age Requirement- the candidate must have completed at least 17 years as on 31 December 2021.
- Upper age relaxation- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
- Intermediate Requirement- applicant must have passed 12th class or equivalent
- Subjects- the aspirant must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology
- NEET Qualification- the subject must have qualified NEET 2021
- Final year candidates- the candidates who have appeared for 12th class qualifying examination from science stream but is awaiting his result may also apply on condition that his/her result is declared before the screening by the committee.
- All admissions are subject to verification of the original certificates / documents produced by the candidates. Regarding the eligibility of any applicant, the decision of the Permanent Admission Committee constituted by the Medical College Authority as per the MCI guidelines shall be final.
- All admissions are subject to medical fitness of the candidate. Admission will be denied to candidates if found medically unfit.
Counseling for Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
Tripura MBBS Admission has the common Counseling which is conducted by a committee as constituted by the Government of Tripura, Health & Family Welfare Department. All candidates are advised to remain in touch with the college website (www.tmc.nic.in ) and Director of Medical Education, Govt of Tripura website (dme.tripura.gov.in) for the latest information regarding counseling and admission. Counselling committee will maintain the record of the seats being accepted or rejected by the candidate and taking their signature in the register of the department. Allotment result for the first round of counselling will be released at the official website.
Documents to be produced at the time of counseling
All the applicants are requested to enclose their self attested xerox copies of the following documents alongwith their application:-
- Age Proof.
- Aadhar Card / e-aadhar Card
- Madhyamik marksheet & admit card
- Admit Card of NEET -2021
- Mark sheet of NEET-2021
- Marksheet of 12th class (2 attested copies)
- Passing Certificate of qualifying examinations
- Category Certificate SC/ST/PH
- 5 (five) Coloured Passport size photo of the candidate with date and name (taken only on or after January 01, 2021).
Fee Structure for Tripura MBBS Admission Through NEET 2021
We have mentioned below the last year’s fee structure for reference purpose:-
Fee Structure for Tripura State Domiciled category belonging to economically poor families:
Method of payment
Students are to make payment of fees through RTGS/NEFT or Internet
Banking. The following details for the method of payment are given below as:
- Account Name: Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching
- Account No: 35599009080
c) Bank: State Bank of India
d) Branch: Tripura Medical College
e) IFS Code: SBIN0017392
Alternately payment to be made in the above bank account through
challan, copy of which can be obtained from the cash section of the
About Tripura MBBS/BDS
The Aim of tripura is to create Compassionate, Competent, Caring and Motivated health work force. Tripuara MBBS/BDS course has the vision to produce quality Medical Graduates & Post Graduate. Also to provide best Health care facilities to the people of Tripura. And to promote Medical Research and Education. Tripura is one of the eight sisters States in the North Eastern region of India. Mission is to generate excellent Medical Professionals with strong academic base and sound technical competent who can effectively serve the community.
Official Website: dme.tripura.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.