Tripura MBBS Admission 2019- Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura has released the notification for registrations for the Admission of the 14th Batch 1st year MBBS to Tripura Medical College Admission for the academic year 2019-2020. Common Counseling will be conducted by a committee as constituted by the Government of Tripura, Health & Family Welfare Department. All these candidates must have to appear for NEET 2019. The seat distribution is to be made through a counselling process that is to be done by the Counselling committee of the concerned university soon. But before that the NEET qualified candidates have to fill the application form. Candidates get here all the details regarding Tripura MBBS Admission 2019, on this page.
Tripura MBBS Admission 2019
Entry to professional MBBS programmes in various government, private and deemed universities in Tripura state are done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores from 2019 onwards.
Schedule for admission of the 14 th Batch 1st year MBBS course for the academic session 2019-20.
|Registration||To be announced!|
- A candidate must qualify the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG)-2019 and also meet all the criteria as mentioned in NEET INFORMATION BULLETEIN (SESSION 2019-20) and GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION REGULATION of Medical Council of India for admission in 1st year MBBS course for the academic year 2019-20.
- Age Requirement- the candidate must have completed at least 17 years as on 31 December 2018.
- Upper age relaxation- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
- Intermediate Requirement- applicant must have passed 12th class or equivalent
- Subjects- the aspirant must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology
- NEET Qualification- the subject must have qualified NEET 2019
- Final year candidates- the candidates who have appeared for 12th class qualifying examination from science stream but is awaiting his result may also apply on condition that his/her result is declared before the screening by the committee.
- All admissions are subject to verification of the original certificates / documents produced by the candidates. Regarding the eligibility of any applicant, the decision of the Permanent Admission Committee constituted by the Medical College Authority as per the MCI guidelines shall be final.
- All admissions are subject to medical fitness of the candidate. Admission will be denied to candidates if found medically unfit.
All the candidates will have to fill an application form. The candidates applying against State Quota and students applying for seat against All India Quota will fill up the form separately. It would be mentioned on the top of the application form. Hence, You have to take a print of the correct application form and fill the required particulars. The particulars required to be filled are:-
- Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name / Guardian’s Name
- Father’s/Guardian’s profession
- Category- OTHERS/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Army
- Date of Birth: Day-Month-Year
- Mobile No.
- E-mail ID
- Permanent Address
- Marks obtained in qualifying exam (10+2) / Equivalent with Name of Board/University:- % Marks in English, % Marks in Physics, % Marks in Chemistry, % Marks in Biology, % Marks in PCB.
- Mark Obtained in NEET(UG)-2019
- Percentile Score
- All India Rank(Overall)
- Category Rank
- Category- PH-Rank
- Payment is done through RTGS/NEFT or Internet
Tripura MBBS Admission has the common Counseling will be conducted by a committee as constituted by the Government of Tripura, Health & Family Welfare Department. All candidates are advised to remain in touch with the college website (www.tmc.nic.in ) and Director of Medical Education, Govt of Tripura website (dme.tripura.gov.in) for the latest information regarding counseling and admission. Counselling committee will maintain the record of the seats being accepted or rejected by the candidate and taking their signature in the register of the department. Allotment result for the first round of counselling will be released at the official website.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling
All the applicants are requested to enclose their self attested xerox copies of the following documents alongwith their application:-
- Age Proof.
- Aadhar Card / e-aadhar Card
- Madhyamik marksheet & admit card
- Admit Card of NEET UG -2019
- Mark sheet of NEET UG-2019
- Marksheet of 12th class (2 attested copies)
- Passing Certificate of qualifying examinations
- Category Certificate SC/ST/PH
- 5 (five) Coloured Passport size photo of the candidate with date and name (taken only on or after January 01, 2019).
For admission of Tripura State domiciled candidates Reservation will be followed as per State Reservation policy and for All India other than Tripura State domiciled candidates, Government of India Reservation Policy will be followed. Annual intake of our institution is 100 (one hundred) students per year as recognized by MCI. Accordingly, total no. of MBBS seat for the academic year 2019-20 will be 100 and the seat distribution will be as follows:
- Tripura State Domicile= 80
- All India other than Tripura State Domicile= 20
|Seat category||No. of the seats||Category wise seat distribution|
|Tripura State domiciled candidates||80||ST-25
Reservation for Person with disability (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen categories will be as per State Government Reservation Policy.
|All India other than Tripura State Domiciled candidates||20||ST-01
Reservation of Person with disability (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen as per Government of India Policy
State Merit List for Tripura MBBS Admission 2019 will be published by the officials. The candidates, whose name are in the merit list, are eligible to apply for counselling of Tripura MBBS Admission 2019. Candidates can check the merit list form the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided on this page.
Fee Structure for the academic session 2019-20 as under:-
Fee Structure for Tripura State Domiciled category belonging to economically poor families:
Method of payment
Students are to make payment of fees through RTGS/NEFT or Internet
Banking. The following details for the method of payment are given below as:
- Account Name: Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching
- Account No: 35599009080
c) Bank: State Bank of India
d) Branch: Tripura Medical College
e) IFS Code: SBIN0017392
Alternately payment to be made in the above bank account through
challan, copy of which can be obtained from the cash section of the
Official Website: www.tmc.nic.in
For more information about Tripura MBBS Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure