|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura has invited applications for the admission to Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission for the academic year 2017-2018. All these candidates must have appeared for NEET 2017 held on 07 May 2017. The seat distribution shall be made through a counselling process that is to be done by the Counselling committee of the concerned university soon. But before that the NEET qualified candidates have to apply in offline mode. The format for the application form is attached with the brochure. The candidates are advised to read this article for a clear explanation of the same.
Latest News: – 2nd Counselling details for Tripura MBBS Admission 2017 has been published. Also, check the Seat Matrix below.
After the publication of NEET result 2017, the DME shall announce the dates for the registration of the eligible candidates whose names appear in the merit list as prepared. All these successful candidate will have to attend the counseling process and secure their seat. All colleges will send the list of seats in their departments to DME who will then declare the counselling programme. Counselling will be strictly done on the basis of the merit list and setas will be offered strictly based on the number of seats available in the sponsoring college. Physical appearance in the counselling process is mandatory. All candidates will compulsorily have to attend 01st round of counselling except for candidates who are seriously ill. These candidates will be allowed to appear for 02nd round of counselling. Such candidates will also have to produce valid documents within 3 days to the counselling committee of having met with an accident.
Colleges offering the course
|Course||Institute||Management type||Seat intake|
|MBBS||Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala||Govt.||100|
|MBBS||Tripura Medical College and Dr. B R A M Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Trust||100|
Tripura MBBS Admission 2017
Entry to professional MBBS and BDS programmes in various government, private and deemed universities in Tripura state are to be done on the basis of NEET 2017 scores from 2017 onwards (as per orders by Supreme court of India). Tripura Board of Joint Entrance examination will not conduct any separate entrance exam for the same purpose. The admissions shall offer 85% seats as per state quota reservation. Further, 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota that are to be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
Counselling Schedule – 2nd Round
2nd Counselling Schedule for Tripura MBBS Admission 2017 has been announced & can also be checked through the link provided below.
Click Here to check Seat Matrix.
Merit / Rejection List
Merit List for Tripura MBBS Admission 2017 has been published. Candidates can also check the same through the direct link, Which is provided below for your convenience.
- Domicile Requirement- Candidate must be an indigenous inhabitant of Tripura
- Age Requirement- the candidate must have completed at least 17 years as on 31 December 2017.
- Upper age relaxation- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
- Intermediate Requirement- applicant must have passed 12th class or equivalent
- Subjects- the aspirant must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology
- NEET Qualification- the subject must have qualified NEET 2017 held on 07 May 2017
- Final year candidates- the candidates who have appeared for 12th class qualifying examination from science stream but is awaiting his result may also apply on condition that his/her result is declared before the screening by the committee.
|Application form submission in offline mode start date||20 June 2017|
All the candidates will have to fill the form in offline mode. It can be obtained from the brochure attached at Page No 9. The candidates applying against State Quota and students applying for seat against All India Quota will fill up the form separately. It would be mentioned on the top of the application form. Hence, You have to take a print of the correct application form and fill the required particulars. There shall be 15% seat Quota for All India seats and 85% seats Quota for State seats. The particulars required to be filled are:-
- Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name / Guardian’s Name
- Father’s/Guardian’s profession
- Category- OTHERS/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Army
- Locomotors Disability (lower Limb)- tick mark “YES” or “NO”
- If Yes, percentage of Locomotors Disability(lower Limb)
- Date of Birth Day Month Year
- Blood Group
- Address for communication
- Mobile No.
- E-mail ID
- Permanent Address
- Contact No. of Guardian
- Marks obtained in qualifying exam (10+2) / Equivalent with Name of Board/University:- % Marks in English, % Marks in Physics, % Marks in Chemistry, % Marks in Biology, % Marks in PCB.
- Mark Obtained in NEET(UG)-2017
- Percentile Score
- All India Rank(Overall)
- Category Rank
- Category- PH-Rank
- Amount paid for Application
- Payment done in Demand Draft-
- Signature of the Applicant
01st round of counselling
It is possible that the 01st round of counselling will be held in the month of July 2017. The candidates will appear in physical along with the documents and the course fee. It is possible that there will be only 1 round of counselling. The counselling committee may hold 2nd round of counselling if needed. Counselling committee will maintain the record of the seats being accepted or rejected by the candidate and taking their signature in the register of the department.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling
All the applicants are requested to enclose their self attested xerox copies of the following documents alongwith their application:-
- Age Proof.
- Aadhar Card / e-aadhar Card
- Madhyamik marksheet & admit card
- NEET 2017 Rank Card
- NEET Admit Card
- Marksheet of 12th class (2 attested copies)
- Passing Certificate of qualifying examinations
- Category Certificate SC/ST/PH
- Demand Draft (Original)
The candidates who wishes to surrender his/her seat offered in the 01st round of counselling hoping to get a better seat in 02nd round of counselling and it so happens that the next round of counselling is held, the candidate shall not be allowed to exercise his preference. He will have to stick to the seat he has been offered by the committee. He will have to accept the seat available in the college at the point of 02nd round. Also candidate surrendering his/her seat shall have to apply to the counselling committee within the 7 days of seat allotment.
02nd round of counselling
After 01st round of counselling, all the medical colleges shall have to inform the chairman of the counselling committee about the seat status. DME will calculate the seat status and inform the candidates through all the medical colleges. You will be able to see the category wise, course wise vacancy of seats in the courses and the colleges so that the next course of action can take place. The candidates will then be called according to their merit position.