Andhra Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission – According to the media reports, Directorate of Employment and Training, Andhra Pradesh has started AP ITI Admission 2021 process. As per the official notification, the registration can be done from July 06, 2021. The candidates who want to take admission in Government ITIs, DLTC / ITIs and Private ITI in Andhra Pradesh can apply. Those candidates who have passed class 8th / 10th can are eligible to apply. The application form releases online at iti.nic.in. The seats are available for Engineering and Non-Engineering trades. Admission in the trades is done on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination. Check more details on Andhra Pradesh ITI 2021 admission from this page.
Latest – As per the official notification, the applications for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 is invited from July 06, 2021. But the form link has not been activated yet. The direct link to apply will be updated here once it is available on the official website.
Latest – The official notification for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 will be updated here once it is published on the official website.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission
Admission in ITI 2021 Programmes is strictly based on the merit list published by the Department of Employment and Training. The important schedule regarding the Andhra Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission is given below table.
|Commencement of registration||06 Jul 2021|
|Last date of Registration||25 Jul 2021|
|Declaration of merit list||to be announced|
|Starting Counsellilng||to be announced|
|Last date of Admission||to be announced|
|Last date of submission of Selection List||to be announced|
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill Andhra Pradesh ITI application form through the online mode only at iti.nic.in. To fill the application form, the candidates have to first select their SSC board and enter the details like SSC hall ticket number, year of passing, result type.
- Next, the candidates have to enter the personal details, address details and qualification details
- Then, select the preferences of ITIs
- Then, upload the scanned image of the photograph
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission
Interested applicants can check the important information regarding to eligibility criteria and candidates must ensure before applying the application form for ITI course in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have completed 8th / 10th from the recognized State or Central Board of Education for Andhra Pradesh (AP) ITI Admission.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible to seek age relaxation under present reservation rules.
- Candidate’s age should be within 14 to 25 years as on crucial date.
- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 3 years.
- There is more relaxation for Widows/Separated women candidates in the upper age limit (10 years relaxation).
Document required for the Application Form ITI 2021
Applicants must keep the relevent document before apply the ITI Application Form. The candidates must have the following documents ready for the application form is given below.
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of Bridge Course Certificate.
ITI Guidelines for reserving 3% seats for persons with disability and 30% for women candidates have been issued to State Governments and these could be filled based on the general reservation policy of each State/UT and total reservation is limited to 50%. Seats are also reserved for the wards of Defense personnel. Seats for OBC candidates have also been reserved in proportion to the seats reserved for them in Government Services in the respective States.
ITI 2021 Admission Merit List
Merit List for ITI Andhra Pradesh admission 2021 would be released by the directorate commission of Andhra Pradesh ITI itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website as per schedule. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
Counselling for ITI Admission
Candidates who have their names in the merit list would be eligible to sit in the counselling. The dates and place of the counselling process can be also checked through the official website. Successful candidates who will qualify the written test need to attend counselling as per the scheduled. During counselling, the candidate’s original documents will also be verified. Candidates must report for counselling as per the schedule. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Counseling Fee. This fee as per last year.
About the DLET AP
The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department deals with matters related to factories, Employees State Insurance (E.S.I), labour disputes, employment, training, and so on. The main functions of the Department are given below’
- Propose and implement Acts and Rules related to matters of labour disputes, employment, training, factories, E.S.I., and so on
- Deal with all the cases of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB), Vigilance and Enforcement and A.P. Vigilance Commission that relate to the Labour Employment Training and Factories Department
- Handle disciplinary cases against the officers and employees of all grades of the Labour Employment Training and Factories Department
- Deal with all the cases linked to the Commissioner of Inquiries appointed for matters relating to Labour Employment Training and Factories Department.
FAQs for Andhra Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission
The basic difference in between ITI and Diploma course is that ITI offers certificate courses while in the other hand Polytechnic offers Diploma courses. Both of the courses can be pursued after the completion of class 10th.
No, ITI offer the both technical and non-technical courses respectively.
There is many ITI tarde, some of these best is listed below.
2. Computer Operator
3. Diesel Mechanic
4. Wiremen., etc
Official Website: iti.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.