Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission – The application process for Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Phase 2 admission is now over. Department of Employment and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh will release the merit list soon at iti.nic.in. The admission is offered to candidates who have passed class 8th / 10th. According to the merit of the qualifying examination, the candidates are offered admission in various trades (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Government / Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) situated in Andhra Pradesh. Check more information about Andhra Pradesh ITI admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: The application submission for Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 admission – Phase 2 is now over. Scroll down to check the link.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
Admission in ITI 2020 Programmes is strictly based on the merit list published by the Department of Employment and Traning. The important schedule regarding the Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission is given below table.
|Commencement of registration for Phase 2||16 Nov 2020|
|Last date of Registration||18 Nov 2020 (Up to 5.00 PM) (Over)|
|Declaration of merit list||to be announced|
|Starting Counsellilng||to be announced|
|Last date of Admission||to be announced|
|Last date of submission of Selection List||to be announced|
Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates can fill Andhra Pradesh ITI application form through the online mode only at iti.nic.in. To fill the application form, the candidates have to first select their SSC board and enter the details like SSC hall ticket number, year of passing, result type.
- Next, the candidates have to enter the personal details, address details and qualification details
- Then, select the preferences of ITIs
- Then, upload the scanned image of the photograph
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form for future references.
Note: There is application fee for Andhra Pradesh Phase 2 admission 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission
Interested applicants can check the important information regarding to eligibility criteria and candidates must ensure before applying the application form for ITI course in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have completed 10th or 12th from the recognized State or Central Board of Education for Andhra Pradesh (AP) ITI Admission.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible to seek age relaxation under present reservation rules.
- Candidate’s age should be within 14 to 25 years as on crucial date.
- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 3 years.
- There is more relaxation for Widows/Separated women candidates in the upper age limit (10 years relaxation).
Document required for the Application Form ITI 2020
Applicants must keep the relevent document before apply the ITI Application Form. The candidates must have the following documents ready for the application form is given below.
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of Bridge Course Certificate.
ITI Guidelines for reserving 3% seats for persons with disability and 30% for women candidates have been issued to State Governments and these could be filled based on the general reservation policy of each State/UT and total reservation is limited to 50%. Seats are also reserved for the wards of Defense personnel. Seats for OBC candidates have also been reserved in proportion to the seats reserved for them in Government Services in the respective States.
ITI 2020 Admission Merit List
Merit List for ITI Andhra Pradesh admission 2020 would be released by the directorate commission of Andhra Pradesh ITI itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website as per schedule. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
Counselling for ITI Admission
Candidates who have their names in the merit list would be eligible to sit in the counselling. The dates and place of the counselling process can be also checked through the official website. Successful candidates who will qualify the written test need to attend counselling as per the scheduled. During counselling, the candidate’s original documents will also be verified. Candidates must report for counselling as per the schedule. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Counseling Fee. This fee as per last year.
About the DLET AP
The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department deals with matters related to factories, Employees State Insurance (E.S.I), labour disputes, employment, training, and so on. The main functions of the Department are given below’
- Propose and implement Acts and Rules related to matters of labour disputes, employment, training, factories, E.S.I., and so on
- Deal with all the cases of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB), Vigilance and Enforcement and A.P. Vigilance Commission that relate to the Labour Employment Training and Factories Department
- Handle disciplinary cases against the officers and employees of all grades of the Labour Employment Training and Factories Department
- Deal with all the cases linked to the Commissioner of Inquiries appointed for matters relating to Labour Employment Training and Factories Department.
FAQs for Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
What is the diffrence between ITI and Polytechnic?
Is it ITI is only technical course?
Which is the best trade in ITI?
2. Computer Operator
3. Diesel Mechanic
4. Wiremen., etc
Official Website: iti.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.