Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission – Department of Employment and Industrial Training Institute, AP has conducted the ITI admission every year. ITI Andhra Pradesh provides admission to numerous courses in different trades. The ITI applications form available online mode as per schedule at the official website, i.e., iti.nic.in. Candidates have fulfilled eligible criteria, applicants must have 10th pass outs of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana for Admission Diploma (Engineering &Non-Engineering) courses. Admission to ITI Programmes shall be purely based on the Merit List for the academic session 2020-21. Complete get here the complete details regarding Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission from this page.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
Admission in ITI 2020 Programmes is strictly based on the merit list published by the Department of Employment and Traning. The important schedule regarding the Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission is given below table.
|Last date of Registartion||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of Preparation of Merit List||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Starting Counsellilng||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of Admission||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of submission of Selection List||Last week of Jul 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission
Interested applicants can check the important information regarding to eligibility criteria and candidates must ensure before applying the application form for ITI course in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have completed 10th or 12th from the recognized State or Central Board of Education for Andhra Pradesh (AP) ITI Admission.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible to seek age relaxation under present reservation rules.
- Candidate’s age should be within 14 to 25 years as on crucial date.
- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 3 years.
- There is more relaxation for Widows/Separated women candidates in the upper age limit (10 years relaxation).
Application Form ITI 2020 Admission
Application form for the ITI 2020 admission releases as per schedule at the official website, i.e., iti.nic.in or the direct link provided for the same. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the ITI 2020 Andhra Pradesh. To fill the all correct information in the application form on the required area of the form. The Industrial Training Institute application form only available online mode at the official website of Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of Employment and Training.
How to Apply the ITI 2020 Application Form
Those interested candidates who successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria for ITI Admission Andhra Pradesh can apply the application form the following ways are given below.
- Applicants first, visit the official website, iti.nic.in, and
- Read all the important instruction regarding the application form then procced,
- Don’t leave any required area of the application form, especially the mandatory area,
- Then, pay the requisite application fee amount as per notification.
- Finally, submit the application form and keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
Document required for the Application Form ITI 2020
Applicants must keep the relevent document before apply the ITI Application Form. The candidates must have the following documents ready for the application form is given below.
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of Bridge Course Certificate.
ITI Guidelines for reserving 3% seats for persons with disability and 30% for women candidates have been issued to State Governments and these could be filled based on the general reservation policy of each State/UT and total reservation is limited to 50%. Seats are also reserved for the wards of Defense personnel. Seats for OBC candidates have also been reserved in proportion to the seats reserved for them in Government Services in the respective States.
Admit Card for ITI Admission
Admit card release as per schedule on the official website and direct link provided for download the admit card. Admit card available online mode, not sent via post or another medium respectively. Candidates can easily download their respective admit card using registration number and date of birth. The ITI admit card has contained important information like date of exam, venue of the exam, name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate and important instruction for the exam. Admit Card must carry along with on the day of the entrance exam.
ITI 2020 Admission Merit List
Merit List for ITI Andhra Pradesh admission 2020 would be released by the directorate commission of Andhra Pradesh ITI itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website as per schedule. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
Counselling for ITI Admission
Candidates who have their names in the merit list would be eligible to sit in the counselling. The dates and place of the counselling process can be also checked through the official website. Successful candidates who will qualify the written test need to attend counselling as per the scheduled. During counselling, the candidate’s original documents will also be verified. Candidates must report for counselling as per the schedule. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Counseling Fee. This fee as per last year.
About the DLET AP
The Labour Employment Training and Factories Department deals with matters related to factories, Employees State Insurance (E.S.I), labour disputes, employment, training, and so on. The main functions of the Department are given below’
- Propose and implement Acts and Rules related to matters of labour disputes, employment, training, factories, E.S.I., and so on
- Deal with all the cases of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB), Vigilance and Enforcement and A.P. Vigilance Commission that relate to the Labour Employment Training and Factories Department
- Handle disciplinary cases against the officers and employees of all grades of the Labour Employment Training and Factories Department
- Deal with all the cases linked to the Commissioner of Inquiries appointed for matters relating to Labour Employment Training and Factories Department.
FAQs for Andhra Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
The basic difference in between ITI and Diploma course is that ITI offers certificate courses while in the other hand Polytechnic offers Diploma courses. Both of the courses can be pursued after the completion of class 10th.
No, ITI offer the both technical and non-technical courses respectively.
There is many ITI tarde, some of these best is listed below.
2. Computer Operator
3. Diesel Mechanic
4. Wiremen., etc
Official Website: iti.nic.in