Assam ITI 2022 – Directorate of Employment And Craftsmen Training, Assam will be issued the notification for ITI Assam admission 2022. Admission into the Govt. ITIs of Assam for NCVT / CoE trades, SCVT trades, SCVT under IMC (SCVT trades run by IMC in some ITIs ) is offered under Craftsmen Training Scheme for the session commencing from July 2022 ( are invited from the intending candidates & who are Permanent Residents of Assam. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into ITI’s in the Assam States can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Assam ITI 2022 Admission
Directorate of Employment And Craftsmen Training, Assam releases online applications for admission into the Govt. ITIs of Assam for NCVT/CoE trades, SCVT trades, SCVT under IMC (SCVT trades run by IMC in some ITIs) under Craftsmen Training Scheme. Students can apply for admission once it is available. All the details are provided below.
Assam ITI 2022 Schedule is as per given dates:
|Issue of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||to be announced|
|Declaration of Merit List||to be announced|
Assam ITI 2022 Application Form
ITI Assam 2022 Application Form usually available online on the official website. After filling the form to participate in the e-counseling the candidate shall fill all his particulars on the counseling website itiassam.admissions.nic.in under the option New Registration. The candidate is eligible for filling his choices only after verification by the Govt. ITI. You can check the detailed information from the application form page of this article. After the registration, you can make login and fill the rest of the application form.
Assam ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the given eligibility criteria for filling the application form –
- Candidates must have passed the Entry Qualification Exam (class 8 or Class 10 whichever applicable for their selected trades.)
- Engineering Trade – The candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with Mathematics & English.
- Non-Engineering Trade -The candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with English.
- The age of candidates for admission must not be below 14 years.
Assam ITI 2022 Result
After the ITI Online Admission 2022 and certification verification process over, Allotment of Seats will be declared. The mode of “Seats Allocation” will be based on “Merit-cum-Reservation” as per the rules in force. You can check all the details from the Assam ITI Result page. After the result you will be called for the counselling process as per rules and regulation of the conducting body.
Assam ITI 2022 Selection Procedure
The candidate may choose the ITI as well as the courses from the course matrix table given in the website.
- The seats will be allocated on merit, based on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entry qualification examination & following reservation rules in force.The Physically Handicapped (Dibyang) candidates will be considered only on production of trade suitability certificate issued from the National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, ITI Guwahati campus, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16, & on production of the same, during the time of verification of their registration particulars, at the Govt. ITI.
- For Post Matric trades- in case of same percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in HSLC or equivalent examination with Science & Mathematics, the marks obtained in Mathematics will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics, the marks obtained in English will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list. If still the marks obtained by the Candidates are same, then the seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
- Similarly for trades with HSLC pass or equivalent qualification, in case of a similar percentage of marks obtained by the candidates, then the marks obtained in Mathematics will be considered, in case of similar marks in Mathematics then English marks will be considered, at the time of preparation of merit list. If still the marks obtained by the Candidates are same, then seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
- In case of Engineering Trades– The candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with Mathematics & English.
- In case of Non-Engineering Trades, the candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination with English. If still the marks obtained by the Candidates are same, then seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
- If the candidate selects 8th class pass as entry qualification, he has to fill the marks of subjects of 8th class pass only for applying in the under matric trades having 8th pass entry qualification.
- If the candidate selects 10th as entry qualification, he has to fill the marks of subjects of 10th class(HSLC) pass for applying in Post matric trades & if he also desires to apply for the trades having 8th class pass entry qualification then he has also to fill the marks of subjects of 8th for applying in under matric trades.
- The candidates of CBSE courses are to fill their marks of each subject by converting from CGPA (multiplying by 9.5). No grade is allowed to put in marks table.
About ITI Assam
ASSAM ITI has been established to impart quality education and impart best practical Knowledge to its students and help them to build their career and serve the nation and also earn their Livelihood. Now ASSAM ITI, widening its vision and enter into the regular technical education. The main aim of ITI is to provide employment to weaker sections of the society. Most of the skill training programmes are too costly to afford and lengthy in terms of duration besides requiring higher educational qualifications. Easing these conditions, ITI is basically designed to offer skills to those who cannot afford expensive training.The students are given accurate and detailed knowledge of the trades where they learn to operate machines, maintain the machines and rectify their defects. The stress is given on the practical training instead of theoretical study. It helps students to grasp the knowledge easily and imbibe it in a more clear way for longer period of time
FAQ’s for ITI Assam 2022
No, the ITI Assam application process will be only in online mode.
Women candidates will gain 30% reservation during the admission process.
The duration of the various courses from 06 months to 02 years.
Official website: itiassam.admissions.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.