MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling) 2019 – The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh will release the notification for deserving and capable aspirants to take admission in various ITI courses for trades like Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), COPA, etc. The detailed information regarding MP ITI 2019 Admission candidates is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
MP ITI 2019 Admission
The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE & SD and is coordinating the functioning of Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and has an overall strength of over 5000 employees posted in various institutes. Directorate of Skill Development Madhya Pradesh will be responsible for conducting the MP ITI Counseling for the year 2019. The important dates of the MP ITI 2019 Admission, on the basis of last year exam, are mentioned here. Candidates can check below.
|Online Registration started from||First Week of June 2019|
|Last date for online registration/application.||Third Week of June 2019|
|Display of First Round Merit||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Admission of First Round Qualified Candidates||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Admission of First Round Qualified Candidates (With Late Fees)||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Registration of Upgradation by First Round Qualified Candidates||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Release of Upgradation List||First Week of July 2019|
|Release of Final list of Admission of First Round Candidates||Second Week of July 2019|
Academic qualification period engineering business for entry into various professions in ITI, on the basis of last year exam, is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
The registration procedure for MP ITI 2019 admission, on the basis of previous year exam, is mentioned below. Candidates can check below for the same.
MP Online ITI Admission 2019: How to Apply
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counseling procedure. Steps to fill the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page will be open.
- Click on Counselling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
- All eligible candidates, interested in admission in ITI required to fill online registration within the prescribed time period.
- Students who have joined ITI and want to turn their allocated business into a high priority business. For this, they can choose the upgrade option. In this situation, allocated business will be canceled when allocated business is allotted, but the occupied business will remain in the event of high priority not being allocated.
- Students who had previously allotted the business but did not enter ITI, they can also opt for upgradation and get admission in higher priority business. In such a situation, allotment will be cancelled in the previously allotted business, but in the event of high priority business not allocated, the previously allocated business will remain in vogue. Such applicants, who had allocated the business in the first or second phase, but they were not enrolled and neither business allocated for the upgradation would be automatically cancelled. If the new Choice does not even fill, the applicant will be completely excluded from the admission process.
- Filling the new Choice will cancel the previously allotted business and admission and the applicant’s new Choice Filling will remain in effect.
For more details regarding MP ITI 2019 Admission, candidates can download the previous year brochure – Information Brochure 2018
Insofar, Official details for MP ITI 2019 Admission has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the official information will release, it will be updated here.