MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling) 2018 – The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh has released the notification for deserving and capable aspirants to take admission in various ITI courses for trades like Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), COPA, etc.
MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling) 2018
The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE & SD and is coordinating the functioning of Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and has an overall strength of over 5000 employees posted in various institutes. Directorate of Skill Development Madhya Pradesh is responsible for conducting the MP ITI Counseling for the year 2018. The schedule for MP Online ITI Admission Counselling 2018 is given below.
- Click here for payment of unpaid registration from October 16 to October 17, 2018.
- Click here for D.T.T. online counselling registration.
- Link to retrieve password from 06 Jun to 21 Oct 2018. Login here
- To Find Application Number from 06 Jun to 21 Oct 2018. Check here
- To check Receipt (second copy) from 05 to 21 Oct 2018. Check here
- To do Payment of unpaid registration from 05 to 21 Oct 2018. Check here
- To register for ITI Online Counselling from 05 to 21 Oct 2018. Apply here
- Link to retrieve password for D.T.T. Online counseling. Login here
- Receipt reprint for ITI online counselling is available. Reprint here.
- Click here for the selection of priority order of institutions / businesses (IMC institution level phase)(Please consider the choice of the institution. Once you have elected the institution, you can not elect the institution again).
- Click here for Online Counselling registration (Only 10th Supplementary Examination for M.P Board passed in 2018, for trainees).
- Click here to register for D.T.T. Online Counselling.
- Click here to select the priority order of Institutions.
आईटीआई में विभिन्न व्यवसायों में प्रवेश हेतु शैक्षणिक योग्यता अवधि इंजीनियरिंग व्यवसाय
MP Online ITI Admission 2018: How to Apply
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counselling procedure. Steps to fill the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page will be open.
- Click on Counselling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
- All eligible candidates interested in admission in ITI required to fill online registration within the prescribed time period.
- Students who have joined ITI and want to turn their allocated business into a high priority business. For this, they can choose the upgrade option. In this situation, allocated business will be cancelled when allocated business is allotted, but the occupied business will remain in the event of high priority not being allocated.
- Students who had previously allotted the business but did not enter ITI, they can also opt for upgradation and get admission in higher priority business. In such a situation, allotment will be cancelled in the previously allotted business, but in the event of high priority business not allocated, the previously allocated business will remain in vogue. Such applicants, who had allocated the business in the first or second phase, but they were not enrolled and neither business allocated for the upgradation would be automatically cancelled. If the new Choice does not even fill, the applicant will be completely excluded from the admission process.
- Filling the new Choice will cancel the previously allotted business and admission and the applicant’s new Choice Filling will remain in effect.
MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling) 2018 – Download Information Brochure