MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling) 2020 – The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh is responsible for MP ITI 2020. Notification for MP ITI 2020 will also be released by the same. Eligible Aspirants can check apply at iti.mponline.gov.in. The candidates are offered admission in various ITI courses for trades like Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), COPA, etc. The detailed information regarding MP ITI 2020 Admission candidates is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
MP ITI 2020 Admission
The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE & SD and is coordinating the functioning of Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and has an overall strength of over 5000 employees posted in various institutes. The expected dates of the MP ITI 2020 Admission are mentioned here.
|Online registration for first round||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Display first merit list||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Online registration for second round||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Display second merit list||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Online registration for third round||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Display third merit list||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Online registration for Choice Filling||Last week of Sep 2020|
|Display final merit list||Last week of Sep 2020|
MP ITI 2019 Counselling
Director of Skill Management, Madhya Pradesh conducts the counselling for MP ITI for admission in various skill development and certificate programs in various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state. The counselling process includes online registration, payment of counselling fee, release of merit list, reportiing to the allotted college, document verification, and finally payment of admission fee. The counselling authority releases the merit list of the candidates and those whose name is included in the merit list have to then report at the allotted ITI college for verification of documents and completion of admission formalities.
- Click here to pay the counselling fees for Additional MP ITI Counselling Stage 1.
- Click here to check the selection list for Additional MP ITI Counselling Stage 1.
Schedule for MP ITI Counselling 2019 – Candidates can check the schedule for MP ITI 2019 counselling from the table below.
|S.No||Application Name / Details||Start date||End date|
|Payment of fees for admission (additional first stage)||18 Nov 2019||19 Nov 2019|
|Selection List (Additional First Stage)||15 Nov 2019||19 Nov 2019|
MP ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for MP ITI 2020, candidates are requested to check their eligibility for admission. The detailed eligibility criteria for MP ITI 2020 Admission is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates should have minimum age of 14 years as on August 01, year of admission.
- Candidates must have passes Class 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
Click Here to check trade wise eligiblity criteria.
MP ITI 2020 Application Form
Application form for MP ITI 2020 will be released online. Candidates will be able to fill the application form by visting the official website. MP ITI 2020 Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Application form is incomplete with paying the application fees. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Application form after the last date will not be entertained by the authority.
How to Apply for MP ITI 2020
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counseling procedure. Steps to fill the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page will be open.
- Click on Counselling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
Admission in MP ITI 2020 will be done in the merit list. Merit List for MP ITI 2020 will be released by the conducting body. Candidates who have scored high in the class 10 examination will be provided first priority for admission. After that counselling process will starts. Candidate who attends counselling process will only be able to get the admission in MP ITI.
- All eligible candidates, interested in admission in ITI required to fill online registration within the prescribed time period.
- Students who have joined ITI and want to turn their allocated business into a high priority business. For this, they can choose the upgrade option. In this situation, allocated business will be canceled when allocated business is allotted, but the occupied business will remain in the event of high priority not being allocated.
- Students who had previously allotted the business but did not enter ITI, they can also opt for upgradation and get admission in higher priority business. In such a situation, allotment will be cancelled in the previously allotted business, but in the event of high priority business not allocated, the previously allocated business will remain in vogue. Such applicants, who had allocated the business in the first or second phase, but they were not enrolled and neither business allocated for the upgradation would be automatically cancelled. If the new Choice does not even fill, the applicant will be completely excluded from the admission process.
- Filling the new Choice will cancel the previously allotted business and admission and the applicant’s new Choice Filling will remain in effect.
Documents Required for verification
The candidates should keep ready following documents for verification purpose later after the declaration of the MP ITI result 2020:
- Printout of the Application Form
- 10th/12th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th/12th Class Passing Certification
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Printout of the result
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.
About MP ITI
Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD), Madhya Pradesh Government organised the MP ITI. It has been working to ensure the desired skilled manpower for an all-round development of the state. The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE&SD,. With the help of MP ITI, candidates can get admission in ITI programmes in any Government or Private ITI college/institute.
MP ITI 2020 FAQ
Application Form releases in online mod only.
The minimum age for admission in MP ITI is 14 years as on August 01, year of admission.
The documents required are Domicile Certificate, Birth Certificate, Mark Sheets, School leaving Certificate and Passport size photographs.
If the candidates skip the counselling round without any proper information then his/her seat will be canceled and allotted to the next candidate in order.
For more details regarding MP ITI 2020 Admission, Candidates can download 2019’s Information Brochure
Insofar, Official details for MP ITI 2020 has not been announced yet. Information in this page is based on lst year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD) releases the MP ITI 2020 Information brochure, details will be updated here.