Kerala ITI Admission 2018 – Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Kerala is conducting Kerala ITI Admission 2018 for the academic session 2018-19. The applicant can apply multiple choices (Institution + Trade) in one application and submit at any Government ITIs. The application form for Kerala ITI 2018 is available now. The candidates can submit it from the link below. Follow this article to know more about Kerala ITI Admission 2018.
Kerala ITI Admission 2018
Candidates need to fill the application form to participate for the merit list and they must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for online application. A merit list would be generated by the DTE on the basis of which it would conduct counselling rounds. No separate exam would be conducted for the Kerala ITI Admission. Candidates can download the information brochure of Kerala ITI 2018 from below:
- Kerala ITI Prospectus for admission in ITI Mayyanad for trades under SCVT Scheme – Download here
- Kerala ITI Prospectus for admission in ITI Kutikol for trades under SCVT Scheme- Download here
- Kerala ITI 2018 Prospectus for trades under NCVT scheme – Download Here
- Kerala ITI 2018 Prospectus for trades under SCVT Scheme – Download Here
- Kerala ITI 2018 Prospectus for trades under Centre of Excellence Scheme – Download Here
Kerala ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for Kerala ITI Admission 2018 from below.
|Kerala ITI Admission 2018||Important Dates|
|Kerala ITI 2018 Online admissions started on||19 Jun 2018|
|Courses commence from||01 Aug 2018|
Kerala ITI 2018 important dates – NCVT Scheme
Kerala ITI 2018 important dates – SCVT Scheme
Kerala ITI 2018 important dates – Centre of Excellence Scheme
Counselling would be conducted in the particular ITIs for which the candidates have filled the form. The candidates who have to appear in the counselling are informed. Candidates must check the counselling schedule and merit list. Schedule and other information is updated here.
Application Form 2018
Application Form for ITI Kerala 2018 has been released on the official website. Candidates who wish to apply must check the eligibility criteria and then fill their application form. Candidate can apply for more than one trade in the same form. More than one form from same candidate would not be accepted. Also, candidates must have the required documents before applying like Domicile certificate, school leaving certificate, passport size photograph, birth certificate etc.
- Click here to Download Application form for Kerala Mayyanad.
- Click here to Download Application form for Kerala Kutikol.
- Click Here to Apply for Kerala ITI 2018.
For admission to Kerala ITI 2018, Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the DTE. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The merit list would be published for those who satisfy minimum eligibility criteria. Candidates have to carefully check the courses and their respected eligibility criteria they wish to apply for.
Admission in Government ITIs will be granted if the candidate fulfills the follows:
- The age of the candidates should be above 14 years.
- Candidates should have a native/domicile of Kerela State.
- For Matric Trades, the candidates should have passed SSLC / Class 10th.
- For Non-Matric Trades, the candidates should have a minimum failed in SSLC / Class 10th.
- Should have a minimum in Pre-Degree for Computer & DTP courses
Courses and eligibility criteria:
Note: Candidates who studied SSLC / Class 10th from private are not eligible for Craftsman Training Scheme
Kerala ITI Trades (Matric and Non-Matric)
The Matric and Non-Matric Trades of ITI are as follows:
After Application process ends, ITI would release a merit list that would contain the names of candidates who are eligible to sit for the counselling. Merit list would be released on the official website of the particular state. As soon as the merit list is released, a direct link to view merit list would be uploaded here.
Fee to be Paid At the Time of Admission
|Particulars||2 Years Course (in Rs)||1 Year Course (in Rs)|
|Admission Registration Fee||105||105|
Official website: det.kerala.gov.in