Telangana ITI Admission 2021 – The government of the Telangana Department of Employment and Training has released a notification of fourth phase for ITI admission on its official website, which is iti.telangana.gov.in. The application form and web options for 4th Phase will start on November 28, 2021 and last date to fill the same is November 30, 2021. In order to get admission into any of the Government and Private ITIs in Telangana State, candidates are required to fill a single online application form. To get a seat in ITIs, candidates are requested to give more options. Candidates who have passed the 10th/ 8th are eligible to take admission to ITIs. Candidates can check all the details of Telangana ITI Admission 2021 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, etc from this article.
Latest – Telangana ITI 2021 application form and web options for 4th phase will start on November 28, 2021. Click here to check more details.
Telangana ITI Admission 2021
The government has permitted the Director, Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad to make admissions into Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes through online mode. Notification will be issued for admissions into 11 Government I.T.I.s under SCVT Pattern and 54 Government I.T.I.s and 215 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern as per the last year information.
Schedule for admission into ITI’s for the session 2021 is given below.
|Submission of online application and web option (2nd Phase)||11 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply (2nd Phase)||20 Sep 2021|
|Submission of online application and web option for 3rd Phase starts on||08 Oct 2021|
|Last date to apply for 3rd phase admission||22 Oct 2021|
|4th Phase Admission|
|Submission of Online Application and Web Options||28 – 30 Nov 2021|
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Notification
Telangana ITI Fourth phase admission notification has released on November 27, 2021. Candidates who are eligible can apply for admission from November 28, 2021 to November 30, 2021. Check the complete notice from below direct link.
- Click here to download fourth Phase of Admission Notification.
- Click here to download third Phase of Admission Notification.
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility for the admission in the Telangana ITI before going to fill admission form. This eligibility is given as per the last year. Candidates who wish to take admission in the ITI Telangana can check the eligibility criteria from the below points:
- The Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The Applicant should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e. Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years at the time of admission. However, there is no upper age limit.
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidate who fulfill the eligibility criteria can move to fill the application form for Second Phase of Admission as per the schedule. All the details will be available on its official website of the ITI Telangana. The government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training will release the online application for Telangana ITI Admission 2021. The very first process is to apply online for the same. The Process for admissions into the college will start with filling the application form. It will require to be filled in the manner as per the Telangana ITI demands. The general instructions for applying online given on the application form pages.
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
Applications are invited for the eligible candidates for second phase admissions into Government ITIs and Private ITIs in the State through online mode.
Qualification:- Candidate having educational qualification as 10th Pass / 8th pass can take admission in ITIs of Telangana.
Age:- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on the date of commencement of academic session are eligible for admission. There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
The interested candidates have to register themselves in the website and submit their applications through online along with web options in the order of preference of ITI’s and Trades and attend for the verification of certificates at the Verification’s centers. Please visit the website for the details of verification centers, Prospectus, Seats Availability, notifications, and guidelines issued from time to time. Seats will be allotted to the candidates who will attend the certificate verification’s and paid the verification fee.
Seats will be allotted based on the merit, rule of reservation and the web options given by the candidate. As per last year information, the selected candidates will be informed through SMS / / website about the seat allotment with instructions to report at the concerned ITI.
The single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of application will not be entertained.
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Verification of Certificates
Candidates shall attend for verification at any one of the Verification Centers as per schedule with the printout of Online Application along with all original certificates and documents at their own cost. After completion of verification, the candidates are advised to collect back all original certificates from the Verification Officer. It should be noted that your admission can be cancelled if you are not able to attend the certificate verification. Those candidates whose will recieve notification regarding the verification only they are eligible for this process.
General Instructions for filling the application form
Candidates can see the general instructions while filling the application form. It should be noted that this is given as per the last year information. If any changes will be done, we will let you know.
- A single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of the application need not be submitted.
- The applicant shall pay towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
- After applying online, the options also need to be exercised in online.
- However, mere applying does not entitle any right for the candidate to be considered for admission unless he/she satisfies all other conditions prescribed for the purpose.
- The detailed program of admission will be notified in the leading newspapers. Program of Admission will also be available on the website and in all the Government I.T.I.s. Candidates are advised to watch for the same.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counseling/Online Admissions procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats open /Trades /Institutes.
- The schedule for Verification of certificates will be communicated through SMS to the Registered Mobile and Email of the candidate. However, this schedule will also be available on the website. Separate call letters will not be sent to the candidates for verification.
- At the end of the admission process, no request for change of Trade / I.T.I. is permissible.
Official Website: iti.telangana.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.