Telangana ITI Admission 2018 – Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training has been released online application form on the official website for Telangana ITI Admission 2018. After the counselling the candidates who will be allotted a seat can download their Provisional Seat Allotment Letter by entering their Mobile Number/ Username and Password. Candidates check all the details of Telangana ITI Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2018
Government have permitted the Director, Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad to make admissions into Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes through online mode. Notification will be issued for admissions into 11 Government I.T.I.s under SCVT Pattern and 54 Government I.T.I.s and 215 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern.
Schedule for admission into ITI’s for the session 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||11 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates||21 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||02 Jul 2018 to 03 Jul 2018|
- The Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- The Applicant should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e. Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on 01 Augest 2018 are eligible. However, there is no upper age limit.
Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training has been released online application for Telangana ITI Admission 2018. The very first process is to apply online for the same. The Telangana ITI provides online modes to apply. The Process for admissions into the college starts with the filling the application form. It has to be filled in the manner as per the Telangana ITI demands. The general instructions for applying online given on the application form pages.
The applicant should pay Rs.10/- in cash towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
Applications will be invited for the eligible candidates for admissions into Government ITIs and Private ITIs in the State through online August-2018 session.
Qualification:- Person having educational qualification as 10th Pass / 8th pass can take admission in ITIs. The required minimum qualification is prescribed in the respective trade syllabus, as well as in the list of Trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) given in the website
Age:- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on the date of commencement of academic session i.e 1 August 2018 are eligible for admission. There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
The interested candidates have to register themselves in the website and submit their applications through online along with web options in the order of preference of ITI’s and Trades and attend for the verification of certificates at the Verifications centers. Please visit the website for the details of verification centers, Prospectus, Seats Availability, notifications, and guidelines issued from time to time. Seats will be allotted to the candidates who have attended for certificate verifications and paid the verification fee of Rs.10/- in the form of cash.
Seats will be allotted based on the merit, rule of reservation and the web options given by the candidate. The selected candidates will be informed through SMS / / website about the seat allotment with instructions to report at the concerned ITI.
Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. Candidates are advised to give more number of options to get the seat. Physical form of application will not be entertained.
Verification of Certificates
Candidates shall attend for verification at any one of the Verification Centers as per schedule with printout of Online Application along with all original certificates and documents at their own cost. The list of Verification centers is given in the informtion brochure given above.
The physically handicapped candidates have to attend for Verification with all original certificates and documents including Physical Handicapped Certificate in the prescribed format at any of the Two Verification Centers i.e., Govt ITI Warangal and Govt ITI Mallepally Hyderabad, as per the schedule specified for Physically Handicapped Candidates. Only after verification of the physical ability of the candidate, the trades for which he/she is eligible for admission will be determined.
The candidates shall pay Rs. 10/- in cash at the respective Verification Center towards application fee.
After completion of verification, the candidates are advised to collect back all original certificates from the Verification Officer.
- Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. Physical form of application need not be submitted.
- The applicant shall pay Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten only) in cash towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
- After applying online, the options also need to be exercised in online.
- However, mere applying does not entitle any right for the candidate to be considered for admission unless he/she satisfies all other conditions prescribed for the purpose.
- The detailed program of admission will be notified in the leading newspapers. Program of Admission will also be available in the website and in all the Government I.T.I.s. Candidates are advised to watch for the same.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counseling/Online Admissions procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats open /Trades /Institutes are available in the website.
- The schedule for Verification of certificates will be communicated through SMS to the Registered Mobile and Email of the candidate. However this schedule will also be available in the website. Separate call letters will not be sent to the candidates for verification.
- At the end of admission process, no request for change of Trade / I.T.I. is permissible.
- For any assistance, it is advised to contact helpline 8121601000 between 10am to 5pm on all working days.
At the time of admission, the selected candidate shall pay Tuition Fee and Caution Money Deposit as applicable.
However, the Tuition fee and Caution Money Deposits chargeable in all Government and Private I.T.I.s will be subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
The candidates who are exempted from payment of fee have to apply for fee reimbursement through online. However, the orders issued by the Government in this regard from time to time shall apply.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST (indicated by Government) categories will be exempted from payment of Caution Money Deposit.
Govt. have decided to link the scholarship applications with the aadhaar number for effecting the cash transfer scheme.
Official Website: iti.telangana.gov.in
Click Here for the information brochure for Telangana ITI 2018 admissions.