Telangana ITI Admission 2020 – Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training will release notification for admission on its official website. In order to get admission into any of the Government and Private ITIs in Telangana State, candidates are required to fill the single online application form. To get seat in ITIs, candidates are requested to give more number of options. Candidates who have passed the 10th/ 8th are eligible to take admission in ITIs. Candidates can check all the details of Telangana ITI Admission 2020 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, etc from this article.
- Admission Notification will be issued after SSC Exams.
- Candidates Seeking Admission into ITIs for the session 2020 must have valid & unique mobile no, email ID and Aadhaar Number, Otherwise they will NOT be allowed for ITI Admissions.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020
The government has permitted the Director, Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad to make admissions into Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes through online mode. Notification will be issued for admissions into 11 Government I.T.I.s under SCVT Pattern and 54 Government I.T.I.s and 215 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern as per the last year information.
Tentative Schedule for admission into ITI’s for the session 2020 is given below.
|Submission of online application and web option||Jun 2020|
|Verification of original Certificates( except Physically handicapped candidates)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Verification of Original Certificates fo except Physically handicapped candidates||Last week of Jun 2020|
|1st Phase seats allotted||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Report of the Allotted I.T.I.||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Options for second round seat allotment||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to report at the alloted I.T.I||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Phase 3 online application||Sep 2020|
|Last date for submitting your options in fourth phase (2nd round)||3rd week of Oct 2020|
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility for the admission in the Telangana ITI before going to fill admission form. This eligibility is given as per the last year. Candidates who wish to take admission in the ITI Telangana can check the eligibility criteria from the below points:
- The Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The Applicant should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e. Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years at the time of admission. However, there is no upper age limit.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidate who fulfill the eligibility criteria can move to fill the application form as per the schedule. All the details will be available on its official website of the ITI Telangana. The government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training will release the online application for Telangana ITI Admission 2020. The very first process is to apply online for the same. The Process for admissions into the college will start with filling the application form. It will require to be filled in the manner as per the Telangana ITI demands. The general instructions for applying online given on the application form pages.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
Applications will be invited for the eligible candidates for admissions into Government ITIs and Private ITIs in the State through online mode.
Qualification:- Candidate having educational qualification as 10th Pass / 8th pass can take admission in ITIs of Telangana.
Age:- Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on the date of commencement of academic session are eligible for admission. There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
The interested candidates have to register themselves in the website and submit their applications through online along with web options in the order of preference of ITI’s and Trades and attend for the verification of certificates at the Verification’s centers. Please visit the website for the details of verification centers, Prospectus, Seats Availability, notifications, and guidelines issued from time to time. Seats will be allotted to the candidates who will attend the certificate verification’s and paid the verification fee.
Seats will be allotted based on the merit, rule of reservation and the web options given by the candidate. As per last year information, the selected candidates will be informed through SMS / / website about the seat allotment with instructions to report at the concerned ITI.
The single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of application will not be entertained.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Verification of Certificates
Candidates shall attend for verification at any one of the Verification Centers as per schedule with the printout of Online Application along with all original certificates and documents at their own cost. After completion of verification, the candidates are advised to collect back all original certificates from the Verification Officer. It should be noted that your admission can be cancelled if you are not able to attend the certificate verification. Those candidates whose will recieve notification regarding the verification only they are eligible for this process.
General Instructions for filling the application form
Candidates can see the general instructions while filling the application form. It should be noted that this is given as per the last year information. If any changes will be done, we will let you know.
- A single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of the application need not be submitted.
- The applicant shall pay towards Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
- After applying online, the options also need to be exercised in online.
- However, mere applying does not entitle any right for the candidate to be considered for admission unless he/she satisfies all other conditions prescribed for the purpose.
- The detailed program of admission will be notified in the leading newspapers. Program of Admission will also be available on the website and in all the Government I.T.I.s. Candidates are advised to watch for the same.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counseling/Online Admissions procedure and the relevant information with regard to the seats open /Trades /Institutes.
- The schedule for Verification of certificates will be communicated through SMS to the Registered Mobile and Email of the candidate. However, this schedule will also be available on the website. Separate call letters will not be sent to the candidates for verification.
- At the end of the admission process, no request for change of Trade / I.T.I. is permissible.
Official Website: iti.telangana.gov.in
For the information about Telangana ITI 2020 admissions, candidates can download the following documents related to the previous year:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.