State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) releases the application form for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form. Candidates who have passed 12th and 10th are eligible for applying in various ITI courses. Interested Candidates can read all information regarding the Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission like Eligibility Criteria, application form, selection mode, and process from this article.
Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
Candidates can fill their application form from the official website. It is important that the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission. Below we mentioned the complete schedule for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission.
|Online submission of application starts||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Online submission of application ends||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|First Round Allotment Result||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of reporting in ITI for admission||To be announced|
Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be awarded admission into the courses. Hence candidates are advised to check the eligibility before filling the application form. The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 14 years on August 01, 2020. Thus, the birth of the candidate must not have happened after July 31, 2005. There will be no restriction for the maximum age of the candidate. No rebate will be allowed in the minimum age limit. Candidates should be mentally and physically fit for admission in the ongoing business in State Industrial Training Institutions and there should not be any such shortage in the body which, as a result, can not fulfill the professionalism of their business.
Click Here to Check detailed eligibility criteria for the various specialization of UP ITI Admission
Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website (scvtup.in). As the eligibility criteria are different for various specialization the candidates must check the eligibility in the interested specialization before applying. If the information presented by a candidate is found untrue in the pre-admission / time of admission or in future, then the candidate’s candidature/admission will be canceled. So information entered in the application form must be filled with utmost caution. The application fee is given below.
Application Fee: The Application fee for General / Backward Classes is Rs 250 and for SC/ST it is Rs. 150. Candidates can pay online by using debit card/credit card/internet banking
Admission Procedure for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
The application form will be made available online and the candidate will have the option to apply only for state industrial training institutes or apply for the private industrial training institute or apply for both the state and the industrial training institute. In each case of application, the registration fee will be payable only once per class. The admission procedure is as follows.
- Online procedures will be adopted to invite the application form for admission to the various specialization of ITI.
- Candidate will be considered registered for his home district.
- On the basis of institutional, business-wise reservations based on Development Block, Tehsil and District level, the number of seats available online will be available.
- Preference of the candidate’s business option will be given. The candidate who first gives the option of the candidate will be alloted the seat according to his preference in the institutions selected by him.
- Priority will be given in the first NCVT course in the option of the candidates sought for the candidate, and after that the seat will be allocated in the NCVT Trade.
- Candidates can be given the option of a maximum of 06 institutions (in case of state institutions) or a maximum of 25 institutes (in case of private institutes) in any of the 03 districts of the state for admission. For the students of group-A and group-B courses different 10-10 businesses may be given preference in order of rank. State-level merit list will be prepared separately for group-A and group-B for seat allocation.
- The selection list of Group-A will be prepared first. If a candidate is allotted seat in Group-A, then he will not be considered for selection for Group-B.
Tie Breaking Criteria: If two candidates qualify for the qualification of educational qualification required and have same marks, then the candidates of higher age will be given preference in the selection. If the marks and the age of two candidates are equal, the candidate will be given preference in the selection which has submitted the application early.
Reservation for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission
The reservations will be provided for admission into the institutes as per the rules. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped Candidates & Female Candidates. Reservation system for economically weaker sections (EWSs) will be effective as per the mandate of the government, whose information will be available on the website. These reservations will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats as follows.
|Reserved Category||Permissible Reservations|
|For Scheduled Castes (SC) Candidates||21 percent of all entrance seats in each business|
|For Scheduled Tribe (ST) Candidates||02 percent of all entrance seats in each business.|
|For Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates||27 percent of all entrance seats in each business|
For detailed information on reservations for Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Click Here.
Official Website: scvtup.inInsofar, official details of UP ITI Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.