Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Admission- Department of Higher & Technical Education, DNH will be released the notification for Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission 2022. Candidates who have passed their qualifying exams, they are eligible to take part in DNH ITI Admission. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into ITI’s in Dadra and Nagar Haveli can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission 2022
Those candidates are interested for the admission of ITI courses then they have to fill the application form in online mode. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid the last-minute inconvenience. Candidates can check the schedule as mentioned below:
|Issue of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||to be announced|
|Declaration of Merit List||to be announced|
Dadar and Nagar Haveli ITI 2022 Overview
|Exam name||Dadar and Nagar Haveli ITI|
|Full name||Dadar and Nagar Haveli Industrial Training Institute|
|Conducting body||Govt Industrial Training Institute Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
|Exam type||State level|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
Dadar and Nagar Haveli ITI 2022 Application Form
The Application Form for ITI Dadra and Nagar Haveli Admissions will be released on the official website.
Instruction to fill the application form
- Candidates have to read all the instructions very carefully and then fill the application form according to it.
- Candidates those are interested can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. For the registration process, applicants have to enter their email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correct as this information will be used at the time of admission.
- After that candidates have to take the print of the application form.
- Applicants have to fill the application fee after the completion of the application form.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI 2022 Application Form as per schedule.
How to Apply?
These are the following steps that should be followed by the candidates:
- Step 1- To create a new account. Click on an ‘Create Account’.
- Step 2 – Fill the Student’s Registration for a creating an account.
- Step 3 – After filling the data. Click on the Save Button & you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Step 4 – Enter your registered mobile number and password for STUDENT LOGIN.
- Step 5 – After login, a page to fill students’ PERSONAL information will appear on the screen.
- Step 6 – After filling and uploading the required data of personal details, click on CONTINUE and a page to fill the EDUCATIONAL DETAILS as appear on the screen.
- Step 7 – Once all the education details have been filled up click on SAVE AND CONTINUE button as shown above.
- Step 8 – FOR choice filling, click on CHOICE FILLING option.
- NOTE: Students are advised to select the most preferred COURSES AND COLLEGE at the FIRST place and least preferred at the LAST place.
- Step 9 – After clicking on choice filling button, select on COURSE AND BRANCH AND THEN SELECT COLLEGE NAME as per your preferences. Once the choice filling is done a page as shown above will appear on the screen then click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Step 10 – Once students are done with choice filling click on SAVE AND CONTINUE button and message “Are you sure you want to save your choice list?” will appeared on screen.
- Step 11 – Once the choice filled is saved, a page for the payment of APPLICATION FEES will appear on the screen.
- Step 12 – After entering the bank name, transaction number and uploading bank challan, click on SAVE option & a message “Are you sure you want to save your Application fees?” will appear on the screen. Once you click on “Yes, save it!”, a message of “Details submitted Successfully” will appear on the screen.
- Step 13 – After the details are submitted successfully click on FINAL SUBMIT. Once the students click on “Yes, save it!”, a message of “Details submitted successfully” will appear on the screen.
- Step 14 – Once the details are saved click on PRINT option.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the ITI Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Eligibility criteria for ITI Dadra and Nagar Haveli will be updated here once the official brochure will be released. Candidates can check the last year’s eligibility criteria for the ITI Dadra and Nagar Haveli as mentioned below:
- Candidate should be ordinarily between 14 to 40 years.
The list of trades available as per D.G.T norms under the Craftsman Training Scheme
|S.no.||Name of Trade||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
|1.||Electrician||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|2.||Wireman||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|3.||Fitter||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|4.||Turner||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|5.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|6.||Welder||1 Years/2 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
The following trades will be approved/ permitted by State Level Council of ITI, DNH (SCVT)
|S.no.||Name of Trade||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
|1.||Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance (I&CTSM)||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|2.||Secretarial Practice (English)||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
|3.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||2 Years/4 Sem||Passed 10th standard (SSC)|
Documents to be Uploaded
The Candidates are required to upload the copies of the following certificates.
- School/college leaving certificates.
- Statement of marks obtained in std. VIII / S.S.C. OR Equivalent /12th (H.S.S.C.) / Diploma in any Engineering Branch.
- Certificate regarding residence of two years preceding the date of this application.
- Certificate of passing Std.VIII /S.S.C. Or equivalent /12th (H.S.S.C.) / Diploma in any engineering Branch.
- Certificate regarding date of Birth.
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is employee of the central / state government.
- Caste certificate (for reserved category only).
- Certificate regarding Physically Disabled Candidates
- Certificate of passing technical subjects from technical institute.
- Certificate regarding participation in NCC.
- Certificate regarding participation in National sports/events.
- Certificate of fitness from Govt., hospital.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List for ITI Dadra and Nagar Haveli admissions will be released by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, DNH. Merit List will be uploaded on the official website, which is dhtednhdd.in. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks that they have scored in the qualifying examination. It is compulsory for every candidate to present at the allotted ITI on the date of counseling.
Merit List: Link to check the Dadra and Nagar Haveli ITI 2022 Merit List as per schedule.
About Govt. Industrial Training Institute
Govt. Industrial Training Institute will conduct the admissions in ITI courses in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. They will introduce many courses under the ITI. Candidates those are interested in these courses they have to fill the application form on the official website. Then according to their scores in the qualifying examination, the merit list will released by the institute. After that the counselling process will take place, candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list. As the counselling process will finish candidates will get their seats for the admissions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Candidates have to fill the application form on the official website. Candidates have to enter all the required details to complete the application form. Then final submit the application form and pay the application fee.
Ans: Candidates those have passed the 10th standard only they are able to apply for ITI courses. Candidates those are pursing they are not eligible.
Ans: Candidates have to attend the counselling on the scheduled date else they will not allow for the counselling process afterwards. They will lose their seat of admission.
Official Website: dhtednhdd.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.