Goa ITI Admission 2022 – Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has released the application form for admission in the ITI Courses on its official website. The application form of the same is available on its official website i.e. goaonline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Goa ITI Admission 2022. Conducting body will release Provisional Merit List for ITI online admission 2022 after successful completion of the application form process at goaonline.gov.in and the Directorate website dsde.goa.gov.in. Details like application form, selection procedure, etc are given on this page.
Goa ITI Admission 2022
Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa has released the online applications for admission into the ITI courses.
Goa ITI Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||Goa ITI Admission 2022|
|Conducting Institute||Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Website to fill application form||goaonline.gov.in|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Address||FRWP+C4M, Patto Centre, Panaji, Goa 403001|
Goa ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
The important dates regarding Goa ITI 2022 Admission are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Online Candidate Registration||31 May to 08 Jul 2022|
|Candidate’s document Verification||01 Jun to 14 Jul 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||19 Jul 2022|
Complete Schedule for Online Admission to ITIs 2022-23/24
Goa ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
The application process for admission to Goa ITI has been started by the official authority. Online Candidate Registration, Payment of Application Processing
Fee & Choice Filing has been started on May 31, 2022 and the last date to apply is July 08, 2022.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Goa ITI Admission 2022.
Procedure to Apply
- Register on goaonline.gov.in by providing email id, mobile no, name, address and date of birth along with OTP authentication.
- On successful registration, login using credentials and click on Services Menu –> All Services –> Directorate of skill Development and Entrepreneurship –> Application for ITI Admission.
- Enter Personal Information, Educational Details & Trade Prefernces.
- Upload Self attested mandatory documents in JPEG/PDF format with size less than 2MB and greater than 10KB.
- In case of more than one Residence proof / Bonafide certificate, multiple, multiple documents can be uploaded.
- Click on the submit application button and proceed for fee Payment. Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- On successful Payment applicant can download the filled Application Form by clicking download link from the inbox.
- Applicant can also submit the trade preferences by clicking on submit trade preferences link from the inbox.
- Once the application is Verified (approved/rejected), the status will be communicated via SMS/EMail.
- a) Leaving Certificate of the last School/ College / Institute attended by the candidate [self-attested] OR
b) Bonafide certificate of the last School/ College / Institute attended by the candidate mentioning that the candidate was a student of the particular school/college during the Last academic year [self-attested]
- Statement of marks obtained in VIII std/ SSC as applicable [self-attested]
- a) Residence Certificate from the Mamlatdar proving continuous period of residence of last 10 years in Goa on the date of application [self-attested] OR
b) Residence proof (Other than residence certificate) such as School /Institute /College Leaving Certificate/Bonafide certificate/Transfer certificate etc. proving last 10 years continuous domicile /residence in Goa, preceding the date of the application. (anyone) [self-attested]
- Birth Certificate [self-attested]
- Certificate that the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes issued by competent authority of Govt. of Goa (If applicable) [self attested]
- Certificate regarding candidate being Person with Disability (If applicable) [self-attested]
- Certificate that the candidate belongs to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) (If applicable) [self-attested]
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is an employee of Govt. /Govt. undertaking. (If applicable) [self-attested]
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is a freedom fighter.(If applicable) [self-attested]
- Certificate that the candidate’s father or mother is Defense Personnel or Ex-Servicemen.(If applicable) [self-attested]
- Children of the African Repatriates (CAR) of Goan origin, a certificate to that effect from the Home Department of Government of Goa. (If applicable) [self-attested]
- a) Income Certificate from competent authority proving that annual family income less than Rs 3,00,000/- p.a (If applicable) [self-attested] OR
b) BPL / ANTODAY Ration Card (If applicable) [self attested]
- Aadhaar Card [self-attested]
This Directorate is headed by the Director, who is assisted by Dy. Director (Admn.), Asst. Director (Training-I), Asstt. Director (Training-II/Purchase), Asst. Controller of Examination, Asst. Apprenticeship Advisor, Training cum Placement Officer, Asst. Accounts Officer and Statistical Assistant besides various other categories of Technical / Administrative staff, both at the headquarters, as well in the I.T.I.s. The Department under its ambit 10 Government ITIs and 3 ITIs from the Private Sector provides unskilled youth of the State with vocational skill training in different skill sectors through conventional and multiskilling programmes. Additionally, these Institutes offer Modular Employable Skills based programmes to cover the unorganized sector.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans – No, there’s no entrance test for admission to the course candidates will get admitted through shortlisting of names in the merit list.
Ans – Candidates will be able to check the merit list display on Goa Online Portal goaonline.gov.in and Directorate website dsde.goa.gov.in
Ans – No, candidates can fill out the Goa ITI Admission 2022 application form online only.
Official website: dsde.goa.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.