Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 Notification has been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Jharkhand ITI admission 2019-20 will be done on the basis of merit list. The application form for the admission in Jharkhand ITI in 2019 academic year has been released, candidates can fill the form from May 08, 2019. Get here complete details of the exam such as Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2019, Jharkhand ITI Results 2019 and Jharkhand ITI counselling 2019.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Admission 2019
JCECEB ITI 2019 is be based on class 8th and class 10th merit list. No separate exam will be concluded for the Jharkhand ITI Admission from 2019 onwards. Applications form has been released on the official website eligible and interested candidates can apply for it.
Schedule for JCECE ITI 2019 is given below.
|Jharkhand ITI 2019 Event||Date|
|Availability of JCECE ITI Application form 2019|
|The last date for submission of application forms|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply for Jharkhand ITI 2019 as per the schedule mentioned above. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019, only applications from eligible candidates will be accepted. Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2019 can be filled by following the instructions provided below.
Application Form: Click here to apply for Jharkhand ITI 2019 Admission:
- For General / EWS / BC-I / BC-II candidate – Rs.400/-
- SC / ST / Women of all category – Rs.200/-
How to fill Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form?
- Candidate first needs to visit the JCECEB official website (http:jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) or direct link will also be posted on this page.
- On the Homepage click on “Click Here for All Online Application Submission- JCECEB 2019” then candidate will have to click on “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2019.
- Then the candidate simply have to follow 3 steps to apply online – 1. Fill Application form 2. Upload images 3. Fee Payment.
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc. It will be non refundable.
- Keep receipt with you for future reference, until admission process over.
- Do not send any hard copy to the JCECEB if you have filled the online application form.
Note: Any mistake found on the application form or the information provided by the candidates at the time of interview can cancel the candidature of the candidate.
- The native of Jharkhand is only eligible for this admission process.
- Candidate applying for the Welder, Carpenter, Seat metal worker, wireman trade, Mason (Building Constructor) must qualify the 08th class examination.
- Candidate applying for the except above trade must qualify 10th class examination.
At the time of admission the candidate have to submit Health Doctor Certificate. Without knowing the condition of the candidate they will not get admission.
Age Limit as on Jul 01, 2019
- Minimum age – 14 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
- The widow of Military personnel killed in military operations will get age relaxation up to 45 years.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Result 2019
JCECEB will announce the provisional merit list of Jharkhand ITI admission 2019 for classes 8th and 10th. Jharkhand ITI Merit list can be checked online from the official website or you direct access to the list, as we will provide a direct link for that. For fetching the result candidates have to select their course in result column and enter roll number.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 candidates can, download the Official Notification.