Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission – Jharkhand ITI 2020 counselling registration has been started. The last date to fill the choice is October 07, 2020. Earlier, Final Merit List has been published for Jharkhand ITI admission. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is responsible for conducting admission to ITI courses in Jharkhand state. Jharkhand ITI admission 2020-21 is done on the basis of the merit list. There is no separate exam will be concluded for the Jharkhand ITI Admission. The detailed information regarding Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
– The last date for enrollment has extended up to October 31, 2020. Scroll down to check the notice.
– Admission List of Candidate Admitted for 1st Round of Counselling for Class 8th and 10th has been released. The candidate can check the list from below.
– Jharkhand ITI 2020 Counselling Registration has been started. Scroll down to fill choice.
– Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Seat Matrix and Final Merit List has been released. Scroll down to check.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission
JCECEB ITI 2020 is based on class 8th and class 10th merit list. No separate exam shall be concluded for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020. The important dates regarding Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission are provided below.
|Availability of JCECE ITI Application form 2020||06 Jul 2020|
|The last date for submission of application forms||06 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||11 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||20 Aug 2020|
|ITI Counselling Schedule – 1st Round|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||01 – 07 Oct 2020|
|Edit of filled in Choice of Trade & ITI||08 Oct 2020|
|Seat Allotment And |
Download of Provision Seat Allotment Letter
|10 Oct 2020|
|Admission ITI||10 – |
|ITI Counselling Schedule – 2nd Round|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||18 – 20 Oct 2020|
|Edit of filled in Choice of Trade & ITI||21 Oct 2020|
|Seat Allotment And|
Download of Provision Seat Allotment Letter
|23 Oct 2020|
|Admission ITI||26 – 29 Oct 2020|
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Counselling Notice
Click here to download Notice
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Counselling
JCECEB has started the counselling process of Jharkhand ITI admission 2020 for classes 8th and 10th. Jharkhand ITI counselling schedule can be checked by visiting the official website, which is jceceb2020.azurewebsites.net. Candidates can fill the choice from below direct link.
– Click here to download the Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission List of Candidate Admitted for 1st Round of Counselling for Class 8th.
– Click here to download the Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission List of Candidate Admitted for 1st Round of Counselling for Class 10th.
– Click here to register for Jharkhand ITI Counselling 2020.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Counselling Schedule Notice
- Click here to download the Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission schedule.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Seat Matrix
Before procedding into the admission process round it is important that the candidate is aware about different seat reserved and category. Candidate can check the Seat Matrix from the link provided below.
- Click here to check and download Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Seat Matrix (District Wise).
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Merit List
The Final Merit List in the form of pdf for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020 is released at the official website. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or from the direct link which is provided below.
Check Merit List: Candidates can check the provisional merit list via direct link –
- Click here to check the Final Merit List of Class 10th for Admission in ITI in Academic Year 2020-21.
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit List of Class 10th for Admission in ITI in Academic Year 2020-21.
- Click here to check the Provisional Merit List of Class 8th for Admission in ITI in Academic Year 2020-21.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply for Jharkhand ITI 2020 as per the schedule. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020, only applications from eligible candidates will be accepted. Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2020 can be filled by following the instructions provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online Application Form for Jharkhand ITI 2020.
The application fee for Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form, as per last year, is provided below:
- For General / EWS / BC-I / BC-II candidate – Rs.400/-
- SC / ST / Women of all category – Rs.200/-
How to fill Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form?
- Candidate first needs to visit the JCECEB official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) or direct link will also be posted on this page.
- On the Homepage click on “Click Here for All Online Application Submission- JCECEB 2020” then candidate will have to click on “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2020.
- Then the candidate simply have to follow 3 steps to apply online – 1. Fill Application form 2. Upload images 3. Fee Payment.
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc. It will be non refundable.
- Keep receipt with you for future reference, until admission process over.
- Do not send any hard copy to the JCECEB if you have filled the online application form.
Note: Any mistake found on the application form or the information provided by the candidates at the time of interview can cancel the candidature of the candidate.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission is provided below. Candidates can check for the same.
- The native of Jharkhand is only eligible for this admission process.
- Candidate applying for the Welder, Carpenter, Seat metal worker, wireman trade, Mason (Building Constructor) must qualify the 08th class examination.
- Candidate applying for the except above trade must qualify 10th class examination.
At the time of admission the candidate have to submit Medical Certificate.
Age Limit as on July 01 of the year of exam
- Minimum age – 14 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
- The widow of Military personnel killed in military operations will get age relaxation up to 45 years.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Result
JCECEB will announce the result of Jharkhand ITI admission 2020 for classes 8th and 10th as per the schedule. Jharkhand ITI Result can be checked online from the official website or you direct access to the list, as we will provide a direct link for that. For fetching the result candidates have to select their course in result column and enter roll number.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Reservation
Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand and have procured proper Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand to get the reservation as per Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand. Up-to-date reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be followed in all courses of Govt. and Private Institutes situated in Jharkhand State.
Q1. What is the official website for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)?
A1. The official website for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Q2. Will there be any entrance exam for Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission?
A2. No, Jharkhand ITI admission 2020-21 will be done on the basis of merit list of marks of Class 8 and Class 10.
Q3. Is there any need to send the hardcopy of the application form?
A3. No, there is no need to send any hard copy to the JCECEB if you have filled the online application form.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020 candidates can – Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.