Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017 Notification has been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Jharkhand ITI admission 2017-18 shall be done on the basis of merit list. Get here complete details of the exam such as Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2017, Jharkhand ITI Results 2017 and Jharkhand ITI counselling 2017.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Admission 2017
JCECEB ITI 2017 will be based on class 08th and class 10th merit list. No separate exam will be concluded for the Jharkhand ITI Admission from 2017 onwards.
Schedule for JCECE ITI 2017 is given below.
|Jharkhand ITI 2017 Event||Date|
|Availability of JCECE ITI Application form 2017||25 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of application forms|
|Declaration of Merit List||To be announced|
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Application Form 2017
Interested candidates can apply for Jharkhand ITI 2017 as per schedule mentioned above. Before going tao apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017. Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2017 can be filled in 02 modes.
- Application Process are over now….!!
- For General / BC-I / BC-II candidate – 650/-
- SC / ST / – 325/-
- Women ( belongs to all category) – 325/-
How to fill Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form?
- Candidate first needs to visit JCECEB official website (www.jceceb.nic.in) or direct link has also posted on this page.
- Follow 3 steps to apply online – 1. Fill Application form 2. Upload images 3. Fee Payment.
- Keep receipt with you for future reference, until admission process over.
- Do not send any hard copy to the JCECEB if you have filled online application form.
How to fill Jharkhand ITI Offline Application Form?
- Candidate needs to visit JCECEB official website for the offline application form.(www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) or direct link has also posted on this page.
- Go to the download section on the official website.
- Select the file which says ” JCECB ICR Application Form
- Download the file and take printout.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Send your application form to “Controller of the examination, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Office, Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli Naamkum Ranchi – 834010. Please mention subject on envelope – Regarding ITI Admission 2017-18
- Candidate applying for the Welder, Carpenter, Seat metal worker, wireman trade must qualify the 08th class examination.
- Candidate applying for the except above trade must qualify 10th class examination.
Age Limit as on 01 Jul 2017
- Minimum age – 14 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Result 2017
JCECEB will be announced the merit list of Jharkhand ITI admission 2017. Jharkhand ITI Merit list can be checked online from the official website. For getting the result candidates have to select their course in result column and enter roll number.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI 2017 Counselling
JCECEB has released notification of Second Round Counselling for admission to Jharkhand ITI 2017. Candidates can check all the details for Counselling below.
Candidates can also refer Official Notification of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017