Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 Notification had been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Jharkhand ITI admission 2018-19 had to be done on the basis of merit list. Get here complete details of the exam such as Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2018, Jharkhand ITI Results 2018 and Jharkhand ITI counselling 2018. The application form for the admission in Jharkhand ITI in 2018 academic year was released on April 25, 2018. The candidates can check all the details regarding the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 on this page.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Admission 2018
JCECEB ITI 2018 is be based on class 08th and class 10th merit list. No separate exam will be concluded for the Jharkhand ITI Admission from 2018 onwards. Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates.
Schedule for JCECE ITI 2018 is given below.
|Jharkhand ITI 2018 Event||Date|
|Availability of JCECE ITI Application form 2018||25 April 2018|
|The last date for submission of application forms|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||11 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||13 Jul 2018|
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI 2018 Counselling
Candidates can check all the details for the Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI 2018 Second Counselling from below:
- Click here to check the notice for extension of last date for registration to admission in ITI.
- Click here to check the Format of Disability Certificate.
- Click here to check the Challan PO Bank Final.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Result 2018
JCECEB has announced the provisional merit list of Jharkhand ITI admission 2018 for classes 8th and 10th. Jharkhand ITI Merit list can be checked online from the official website. For fetching the result candidates have to select their course in result column and enter roll number.
- Click here to check the Revised & Final Merit of Class 8th for Admission in ITI.
- Click here to check the Revised & Final Merit of Class 10th for Admission in ITI.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply for Jharkhand ITI 2018 as per schedule mentioned above. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria of Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018. Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2018 can be filled in 02 modes.
Application process is over now!
- For General / BC-I / BC-II candidate – 400/-
- SC / ST / -200 /-
Challan Form: Click here to download the challan form.
How to fill Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form?
- Candidate first needs to visit JCECEB official website (www.jceceb.gov.in) or direct link will also be posted on this page.
- Follow 3 steps to apply online – 1. Fill Application form 2. Upload images 3. Fee Payment.
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc.
- Keep receipt with you for future reference, until admission process over.
- Do not send any hard copy to the JCECEB if you have filled the online application form.
How to fill Jharkhand ITI Offline Application Form?
- Candidate needs to visit JCECEB official website for the offline application form.(www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) or direct link has also posted on this page.
- Click on the link which says ” Click Here for all Online Application Submission- JCECEB 2018″.
- Now you have to fill all the details correctly, which will be asked on the application form.
- The candidate must be prepared with the scanned document of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- The photograph should not be edited, and both ears of the candidate must be clear in the photograph.
- It is mandatory to enter the percentage of the 8th & 10th class, in the application form.
- If a candidate obtains the marks in CGPA, then he/she has to convert the CGPA in the Percentage of Marks.
- After filling the application don’t forget to take the print out of the application form.
- Keep it safe for the future purpose.
Note: Any mistake found on the application form or the information provided by the candidates at the time of interview can cancel the candidature of the candidate.
The native of Jharkhand is only eligible for this admission process.
- Candidate applying for the Welder, Carpenter, Seat metal worker, wireman trade, Mason must qualify the 08th class examination.
- Candidate applying for the except above trade must qualify 10th class examination.
Age Limit as on 01 Jul 2018
- Minimum age – 14 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
- The widow of Military personnel killed in military operations will get age relaxation up to 45 years.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2018 Official Notification