Directorate of Training, AP will be releasing notification for ITI online admission 2018. Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Arunachal Pradesh for undergoing training in various trades. Interested candidates are requested to check Eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates should be in the age group of 14 to 25 years. Details like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc are given on this page. The selected candidates will have to join on a short notice at their own expenses.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2018
Directorate of Training, Arunachal Pradesh will release online applications for admission into the Govt. ITIs of AP for various engineering and non-engineering trade trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme. Interested candidates have to register in order to take part in counselling. Schedule and other information will be released on the official website. For the ease of candidates all information regarding ITI Admission 2018 is given below.
Eligibility criteria for various courses in different districts of Arunachal pradesh is given below:
The application process for admission to Arunachal pradesh ITI would be starting soon. Applicants are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Applications are to be submitted along with attested copies of the following to the JDIs/DDIs/ADIs of the concerned district.
- Birth Certificate.
- Place of Domicile.
- A Caste Certificate in case of ST/SC issued by competent authority.
- Academic qualification.
- Mark sheet of the examination passed and conduct certificate from the Head of the School/Institution last studied.
- Attested true copy of School Leaving Certificate.
- A Certificate from any recognized Medical Officer stating that the applicant is physically fit to under go practical training along with the attested specimen signature of the trainee/applicant before the Doctor in the medical fitness certificate form itself.
- 2 nos. of passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested.
Note: Admission 2018 for ITI Arunachal Pradesh would be merit-based.
Official website: indarun.gov.in
Insofar, official notification from Arunachal Pradesh ITI has not been released. Information on this page is as per the last year brochure. As soon as the official notification is published, information on this page will be updated.