DOST Seat Allotment Result 2017 are published on the official website at dost.cgg.gov.in. The list of the selected students is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and roaster system. The student who completes his Intermediate Course compartmentally will be given second preference to the student who completes the Course in one attempt, though he secures the same percentage of marks.
Latest – Phase III Revised Seat Allotment has been published. Check it through the link below.
|Notification||15 May 2017|
|Registrations and web options||18 May to 07 Jun 2017|
|Registration with a Late Fee of Rs. 200/- and web options||08 Jun and 09 Jun 2017|
|Seat allotment- First List||14 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I Phase||15 Jun to 20 Jun 2017|
|II phase Web options||
25 Jun to 30 Jun 2017
|Seat allotment-Second List|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the candidates II Phase||
03 Jul to 07 July 2017
|III phase web options||
20 Jul to 30 Jul 2017
|Seat allotment –Final List|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Final Phase|
DOST Seat Allotment Result 2017 at dost.cgg.gov.in
DOST Phase III Seat Allotment Result 2017 has been published at dost.cgg.gov.in and Allotment Information are SMSed to the RMN. Candidates are advised to check the DOST Seat Allotment Result 2017 and download their allotment letters from the official website OR from the direct link provided below.
Reporting at the College and Verification of Certificates
- She/he should report at the allotted College with the following certificates
- The printout of the Application Form
- A Certificate to prove the date of birth
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended
- Marks Memo of the Intermediate Examination
- Other eligibility certificates as the case may be, like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other documents required to be produced to the College
Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed dates will lose his/her claim for admission. Prescribed fee has to be paid at the time of admission. Any other item not specifically mentioned in this bulletin will be decided by Universities and Government.