DOST Seat Allotment Result 2018 is published on the official website at dost.cgg.gov.in. The list of the selected students is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and roaster system. The student who completes his Intermediate Course compartmentally will be given second preference to the student who completes the Course in one attempt, though he secures the same percentage of marks. Get here complete details of DOST Seat Allotment Result 2018 from the article below.
DOST Seat Allotment Result 2018
Candidates can get here complete schedule for DOST Seat Allotment Result 2018 from the table given below:
|Seat allotment- First List||04 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||05 to 12 Jun 2018|
|II Phase registrations & Web Options only for sliding||05 to 14 Jun 2018|
|Seat Allotment-second list||19 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||20 to 25 Jun 2018|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for supplementary students and those who have not registered and web options for all||20 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||26 Jun 2018 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities
27 Jun 2018 – NCC /Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- third list||30 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||02 to 04 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Classwork – I Semester||02 Jul 2018|
|Intra College phase||05 to 07 Jul 2018|
|Seat Allotment||10 July 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||11 to 13 Jul 2018|
|Web options for Intra College Sliding-II||11 to 16 Jul 2018|
|Seat Allotment for Intra College Sliding-II||17 Jul 2018|
DOST Second Seat Allotment Result 2018 can be checked here as per schedule.
Seat Allotment Result: Click here to check final Seat allotment result 2018.
Official website dost.cgg.gov.in.
Reporting at the College and Verification of Certificates
- She/he should report at the allotted College with the following certificates
- The printout of the Application Form
- A Certificate to prove the date of birth
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended
- Marks Memo of the Intermediate Examination
- Other eligibility certificates as the case may be, like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other documents required to be produced to the College
Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed dates will lose his/her claim for admission. Prescribed fee has to be paid at the time of admission. Any other item not specifically mentioned in this bulletin will be decided by Universities and Government.
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the
link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of
birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, login for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases
Essential Documents required for Admissions:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex- service Men Certificates, if applicable
- These certificates should be kept ready.