AUAT 2020 – Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2020 is a University level test conducted for admission to various UG, and PG courses. The entrance test is conducted by Aliah University. The application form for AUAT 2020 will only be released in online at the official website i.e aliah.ac.in. The entrance test for all courses is expected to be scheduled in 4th week of Jun 2020. The online registrations for the entrance test will start in 3rd week of May 2020 and the last date to submit the application form is in 3rd week of Jun 2020. Candiadtes can scroll down to know more about AUAT 2020.
Applications are invited from pass out or appearing candidates through an online portal to appear in the entrance test for admission in various courses offered by the University. Candidates can check the schedule which is given below to keep themselves updated with the important dates related to AUAT 2020
|AUAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Application process begins||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last Date to apply||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for uploading marks of qualifying exam (Result awaited candidates)||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result (all UG & PG courses)||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Registration for e-counseling||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|First round of admission||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of Allotment List (Second Round)||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Second round of admission||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Original documents verification for the newly admitted candidates||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of Allotment List (Third Round)||To be notified later|
|Third round of admission||To be notified later|
AUAT Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for AUAT 2020
For all courses except B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Mode of Examination – Offline mode
- Duration of exam – 2 hours
- Number of questions – 100
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
For B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Number of questions – 100 (84+16)
- Type of Questions – 84 (MCQ) and 16 (Descriptive)
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
Subjective question paper for
- All B. Tech. & BCA programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Integrated BBA-MBA programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area.
- All UG (3-year) programmes (except Arabic, Urdu, Islamic Theology, B.Ed, and Nursing) will comprise of concern subjects as per syllabi of classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
- Nursing programme will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- 3-year Honours in Arabic and Urdu comprise as per the Arabic and Urdu syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- 3-year B.A. in Theology(Honours and General) comprise as per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
- All 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) except MJMC, will be on the concerned subject.
- MJMC will be on English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- 3-year MCA programme will comprise of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, and Basic Mathematics.
- LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme will be comprised of Engineering Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engg. & Basic Electrical Technology.
AUAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
Only eligible candidates are requested to apply for AUAT 2020. Ineligible candidatures will be canceled by the Aliah University. For each Programme, that it offers it has laid some eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by a candidate.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for AUAT 2020.
AUAT Application Form 2020
The application form will only be released in online mode. Aliah University will release the application forms on its official website i.e aliah.ac.in. Aspirants need to fill in their name, choice of center, choice of program, date of birth, year of passing, percentage of marks. Also, a candidate will be required to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature of the specified measurements. The information provided in the applications, once submitted, cannot be changed later. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Candidates can check below the application fees and the different mode of payment.
Application Fee –
- For Boys – Rs. 500
- For Girls – Rs. 300
Mode of Payment
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
AUAT Admit Card 2020
The admit card of AUAT 2020 will be published online at the University’s official website. The AUAT 2020 Admit card will be issued for only those candidates who have submitted their online application before the last date. Before downloading the AUAT 2020 Admit card, a candidate will be required to check the following details mentioned on it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue Address
If the candidate founds any discrepancy in his/her admit card they should immediately contact the concerned authority and get it corrected before the entrance test day.
AUAT Exam Center 2020
Candidates will be given the option for appearing for AUAT 2020 in any of the following test centers. The list of test centers is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
AUAT 2020 for all PG Programmes, B.Sc. Nursing & B.Ed Programme will be conducted only in Aliah University, Kolkata Centre.
AUAT Result 2020
The result of AUAT 2020 will be published online only at the university’s official website. Candidates who will appear for the test will be to check their result. A list of successful candidates of different programmes of AUAT 2020 will be displayed separately on the University website: www.aliah.ac.in . A separate list of successful candidates is also prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. Final merit list is prepared by aggregating the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (merit points from academic results for B.Ed.) and the AUAT-2020 score.
AUAT Merit List 2020
The merit list for AUAT 2020 will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. A separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. An AUAT 2020 rank card will be provided to each selected candidate which will contain all relevant information regarding counselling. For B. Tech candidates there will be a common merit list whereas it would be different for all other courses. Candidates will be called for the counselling rounds on the basis of the merit list. If after the last counselling some reserved seats remain vacant, the university has the right to fill up those seats from General category but only on the basis of the merit list.
AUAT Counselling 2020
Admission to different programmes will be made through online counseling according to the rank in the merit list. All relevant information regarding counselling will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of the result of AUAT-2020.
To participate in online counselling, the successful candidates will have to register themselves in the University counselling portal by paying a registration fee through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking). A registered candidate will be offered to put their preference of subjects (if any) accordingly. The online system will allot the candidates to different programmes according to their rank and preferences. After allotment, the candidates will be directed to complete the original documents verification and complete the admission process within the time period.
If a candidate fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated time period, then the seats will be offered for the candidates next in rank.
AUAT 2020 Courses Offered
By qualifying for AUAT 2020, a candidate will be able to pursue any of these courses. For each course, a candidate will be able to check the seats available. The courses offered by the University are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
AUAT Reservation Details 2020
Aliah University reserves a certain number of seats, under candidates belonging to different categories.
- Under the norms of the Government of India, a candidate belonging to Physically challenged category will be provided 3% of the reservation quota. Such candidates will be required to mention their category clearly at the time of applying and show corresponding proof regarding their disability. Candidates having at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/ whole body, etc. will be given this reservation.
- 10 supernumerary seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir (in B.Tech courses 2 seats per branch).
- Separate admission process will be started for foreign category candidates. Such candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with any information related to the University.
Official Website: www.aliah.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.