AUAT 2022 – Aliah University has released AUAT Application Forms, last date to apply is 5 June 2022. Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2022 is a Common Entrance Exam conducted for admission to various UG, and PG courses offered by the university. Candidates can check the all details related to AUAT 2022 online from official website i.e. aliah.ac.in. Selection of candidates is one on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test, they are shortlisted for further counselling rounds. Read this article to know more about AUAT 2022 from below.
Latest – Aliah University Application Form has been released. Click Here to Apply.
Applications are invited from pass-out or appearing candidates through an online portal to appear in the entrance test for admission in various courses offered by the University.
|Name of Exam||AUAT 2022 Entrance Exam|
|Conducted by||Allah University, Kolkata (W.B)|
|Mode of AUAT Exam 2022||Offline mode|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate (UG) & Postgraduate (PG) courses in several streams|
AUAT 2022 Dates
Dates are given below.
|B.A. (Hons)||25, 26 Jun 2022|
|M.A.||2, 3 July 2022|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||25, 26 Jun 2022|
|M.Sc.||3 July 2022|
|B.Tech.||25 Jun 2022|
|M.Tech.||2 July 2022|
|BCA||25 Jun 2022|
|MCA||3 July 2022|
|MJMC||25 Jun 2022|
|LLM||02 July 2022|
|B.Sc. Nursing||19 Jun 2022|
|B.Ed.||19 Jun 2022|
|MBA (Integrated Program)||26 Jun 2022|
Schedule for B.Ed. programmes of AUAT 2022
|Start of application form for B.Ed Prorgramme||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form for B.Ed Prorgramme||To be announced|
|Publication of B.Ed Merit List||to be announced|
|Publication of allotment List||to be announced|
|Admission||to be announced|
AUAT Application Form 2022
The Application Form will be released in online mode.
- Aliah University will release the application forms on its official website i.e aliah.ac.in.
- Aspirants need to fill in their name, choice of center, choice of program, date of birth, year of passing, percentage of marks.
- Also, a candidate will be required to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature of the specified measurements.
- The information provided in the applications, once submitted, cannot be changed later.
- The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Candidates can check below the application fees and the different modes of payment.
AUAT Application Fee –
- For Boys – Rs. 500
- For Girls – Rs. 300
Mode of Payment
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
AUAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Check: AUAT Admit Card
AUAT Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check below the previous year exam pattern for AUAT 2022.
For all courses except B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Mode of Examination – Offline mode
- Duration of exam – 2 hours
- Number of questions – 100
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
For B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Number of questions – 100 (84+16)
- Type of Questions – 84 (MCQ) and 16 (Descriptive)
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
Subjective question paper for
- All B. Tech. & BCA programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Integrated BBA-MBA programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area.
- All UG (3-year) programmes (except Arabic, Urdu, Islamic Theology, B.Ed, and Nursing) will comprise of concern subjects as per syllabi of classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
- Nursing programme will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- 3-year Honours in Arabic and Urdu comprise as per the Arabic and Urdu syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- 3-year B.A. in Theology(Honours and General) comprise as per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
- All 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) except MJMC, will be on the concerned subject.
- MJMC will be on English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- 3-year MCA programme will comprise of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, and Basic Mathematics.
- LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme will be comprised of Engineering Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engg. & Basic Electrical Technology.
AUAT Admit Card 2022
The Admit Card will be published online at the University’s official website. The AUAT 2022 Admit card will be issued for only those candidates who have submitted their online application before the last date. Before downloading the AUAT 2022 Admit card, a candidate will be required to check the following details mentioned on it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue Address
If the candidate founds any discrepancy in his/her admit card they should immediately contact the concerned authority and get it corrected before the entrance test day.
AUAT Exam Center 2022
Candidates will be given the option for appearing for AUAT 2022 in any of the following test centers. The list of test centers is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
AUAT 2022 for all PG Programmes, B.Sc. Nursing & B.Ed Programme will be conducted only in Aliah University, Kolkata Centre.
AUAT 2022 Syllabus
- PART – 1
For all B.Tech programmes: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as per syllabi of classes XI & XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) and Equivalent Lateral entry to the 2nd year of B.Tech Programmes: As per the syllabi of JELET, West Bengal B.Sc. in Nursing Programme: As per syllabus of JENPARH/JENPAUH, West Bengal.
- PART – 2
General English: Basic knowledge of vocabularies, grammar and comprehension at 10+2 level General knowledge: This will comprise History (Medieval and Modern India), Geography, Political Science, General Science and Current Affairs Islamic Study & Culture: will be based on 10+2 level.
AUAT Result 2022
The Result will be published online only at the university’s official website.
- Candidates who will appear for the test will be to check their result.
- A list of successful candidates of different programmes of AUAT 2022 will be displayed separately on the University website: http://www.aliah.ac.in .
- A separate list of successful candidates is also prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. Final merit list is prepared by aggregating the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (merit points from academic results for B.Ed.) and the AUAT-2022 score.
AUAT Merit List 2022
The merit list for AUAT 2022 will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
- A separate list of successful candidates is prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates.
- An AUAT 2022 rank card is provided to each selected candidate which contains all relevant information regarding counselling.
- For B. Tech candidates there will be a common merit list whereas it would be different for all other courses.
- Candidates are called for the counselling rounds on the basis of the merit list.
- If after the last counselling some reserved seats remain vacant, the university has the right to fill up those seats from General category but only on the basis of the merit list.
Documents Required for Final Admission / Document Verification
The following documents in original & two sets of self-attested photocopies are required at the time of final admission/documents verification:
- Confirmation Sheet
- Admit Card (only for B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing candidates)
- Rank Card
- Online admission receipt/ payment receipt
- Filled in Admission Form with passport size photo attached
- The anti-ragging undertaking of parent and candidate both in non-judicial Rs. 10 stamp paper (given at ANNEXURE A and ANNEXURE B duly affirmed in front of an Oath Commissioner)
- All original Mark sheets & Certificates of class X & XII (where applicable)
- Admit card of 10th level
- Proof of age: 10th standard admit card & certificate/birth certificate
- PC/PwD certificate in original (where applicable)
- Migration certificate (if previously studied in any another university)
- Transfer certificate or school/college leaving certificate issued by the school/college. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
- Character certificate (to be obtained on the school/college letterhead/pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
- Residential proof (Voter Card/ Aadhar Card)/Residential certificate from the competent authority
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribedformat (only for Nursing candidates)
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph
AUAT 2022 Seat Allotment
The allotment result will be announced on the university websie at aliah.ac.in.
- The allotment offered at the online Counselling is only a provisional allotment.
- All the available seats will be considered for allotment.
- The choice submitted by the candidates during application/ counselling will be processed and a seat will be allotted based on merit/rank.
- If a candidate were not allotted in his/her 1st choice, we will consider his/her 2nd choice (if given by his/her) and this process will continue until his/her last choice.
AUAT Reservation Details 2022
Aliah University reserves a certain number of seats, under candidates belonging to different categories. The previous year reservation was as follows:
- Under the norms of the Government of India, a candidate belonging to Physically challenged category will be provided 3% of the reservation quota. Such candidates will be required to mention their category clearly at the time of applying and show corresponding proof regarding their disability. Candidates having at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/ whole body, etc. will be given this reservation.
- 10 supernumerary seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir (in B.Tech courses 2 seats per branch).
- Separate admission process will be started for foreign category candidates. Such candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with any information related to the University.
AUAT Counselling 2022
- Admission to different programs is made through online counseling according to the rank in the merit list. All relevant information regarding counseling will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of the result of AUAT-2022.
- To participate in online counselling, the successful candidates will have to register themselves in the University counseling portal by paying a registration fee through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking).
- A registered candidate will be offered to put their preference of subjects (if any) accordingly. The online system allot the candidates to different programs according to their rank and preferences.
- After allotment, the candidates is directed to complete the verification of the original documents and complete the admission process within the time period
- If a candidate fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated time period, then the seats will be offered for the candidates next in rank.
FAQs on AUAT 2022
AUAT 2022 exam is conducted in offline mode.
No, the syllabus for B.Tech would be based on West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) class XI and XII syllabus
Official Website: aliah.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.