AUAT Admit Card 2020 – Aliah University will release the AUAT 2020 Admit card in the 3rd week of June 2020 at the official website aliah.ac.in. Candidates need their Registration Number and Date of Birth to in order to download their admit card. The AUAT 2020 authorities will not be sending the admit cards via post. All the candidates who will be appearing for AUAT 2020 need to carry a copy of the printout of their AUAT 2020 admit card, along with a valid photo ID proof. The entrance test is conducted for admission in various UG and PG courses. Candidates can scroll down to know more about AUAT Admit card 2020.
AUAT Admit Card 2020
Admit carry is an important document that needs to be carried at the exam center. Candidates can check below some important dates related to AUAT Admit card 2020.
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Examination date for AUAT 2020||4th week of Jun 2020 (for all UG and PG courses)|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download AUAT admit card 2020 as per the schedule at aliah.ac.in
How To Download AUAT Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can check below the steps mentioned to download AUAT admit card 2020.
Step 1. Visit the official website aliah.ac.in
Step 2. On the main page, the candidate will find the link to download AUAT 2020 Admit Card.
Step 3. A candidate will be asked to enter their login credentials, like the registration no and date of birth. And then select the course.
Step 4. After that, click the “Login” button to proceed.
Step 5. Now the candidate can download AUAT 2020 admit card and can take a printout of the same
Go through all the details mentioned on the AUAT 2020 Admit Card. Check whether they are printed correctly or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the authorities and get it resolved.
Details Mentioned In AUAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates are advised to go through the following details, whether they are or not printed correctly on AUAT Admit Card 2020. Only, then he or she is advised to download the AUAT Admit Card 2020. If there is any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, contact at the AUAT office immediately regarding this.
- Photograph and signature
- Date and time of the examination
- Name and address of the examination center
Importance of AUAT Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the AUAT 2020 examination center, failing which they will not be allowed to sit for the test. Also, it is important that candidates should preserve the downloaded admit card till the end of the admission process. As it will be required at the later stages of the admission process. No duplicate admit card will be issued in case if the admit card is lost or damaged. AUAT 2020 admit card is used as a document of candidates verification at the exam center.
Things to carry to AUAT 2020 exam center
Candidates can check below the list of things they need to carry to the exam center.
AUAT 2020 Admit card – The most important document that a candidate needs to carry to the exam center is the admit card. Candidates need to carry a printout of the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid AUAT 2020 admit card.
Valid Id proof – Candidates should carry a valid photo id proof with them to the exam center to be on the safer side. Candidates can check below the list of valid id proofs that can be carried.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Voters Id card
- Driving license
AUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for different courses for which AUAT 2020 is held.
For all courses except B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Mode of Examination – Offline mode
- Duration of exam – 2 hours
- Number of questions – 100
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
For B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Number of questions – 100 (84+16)
- Type of Questions – 84 (MCQ) and 16 (Descriptive)
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
Subjective question paper for
- All B. Tech. & BCA programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Integrated BBA-MBA programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area.
- All UG (3-year) programmes (except Arabic, Urdu, Islamic Theology, B.Ed, and Nursing) will comprise of concern subjects as per syllabi of classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
- Nursing programme will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- 3-year Honours in Arabic and Urdu comprise as per the Arabic and Urdu syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- 3-year B.A. in Theology(Honours and General) comprise as per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
- All 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) except MJMC, will be on the concerned subject.
- MJMC will be on English (concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- 3-year MCA programme will comprise of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, and Basic Mathematics.
- LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme will comprise of Engineering Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engg. & Basic Electrical Technology.
AUAT 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates will be given the option of appearing for AUAT 2020 from any of the examination centers given below. The choice of AUAT 2020 exam center needs to be made at the time of filling the application form.
AUAT 2020 for all PG courses, B.Sc Nursing and B.Ed programme will be only conducted in Aliah University, Kolkata center.
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2020 is conducted by Aliah University for admission in various UG and PG courses. The university offers a total of 36 courses for its students to take admission in. For all courses except B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication the exam will be have MCQ question whereas in B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication there will be both MCQ and descriptive type of questions. The exam test will only be conducted in offline mode.