AUAT Result 2020 will be declared by the Aliah University (AU). Candidates can check their result online at aliah.ac.in. To check AUAT 2020 Result, the candidates have to login by entering their registration number, date of birth, selecting their course, and subject. The result is going to be announced for all PG and UG courses. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the test, they are shortlisted for the counselling round. Check more details on AUAT 2020 Result from this page.
AUAT Result 2020
Firstly, a candidate will be able to check their individual scores. And then, after the University has released AUAT 2020 merit list, a candidate will be asked to report to an allotted center at an allotted time. Such candidates will be required to report on this day, along with a list of documents, both original and scanned copies of each.
|AUAT Result 2020||UG/PG Programme|
|AUAT 2020||Last week of Jun 2020 (UG)
Last week of Jun 2020 (UG)
|Declaration of Result||First week of Jul 2020 – UG courses
Last week of July 2020 – PG and BEd
|Registration for e-counseling||Jul 2020|
|First round of admission||Jul 2020|
|Second round of admission||Jul 2020|
|Third round of admission||To be announced!|
Result: The admit card for AUAT 2020 will be available at the official website: aliah.ac.in
How to check AUAT Result 2020?
By following the below instructions, a candidate will be required to check his or her AUAT Result 2020.
Step 1: Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result
Step 2: Select your course and category.
Step 3: Click on the “View” button to submit the details
Step 4: In the next screen, the merit list will be displayed.
AUAT 2020 Merit List
The merit list for AUAT 2020 will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. A separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. An AUAT 2020 rank card will be provided to each selected candidate which will contain all relevant information regarding counselling. For B. Tech candidates there will be a common merit list whereas it would be different for all other courses.
The rule for Calculation for Merit List
- % of marks obtained in class 10 x 0.2
- % of marks obtained in class (10+2) x 0.2
- % of marks obtained in UG (General) x 0.2
- % of marks obtained in UG (Hons) x 0.3
- % of marks obtained in PG x 0.3
- Internal Candidate: Students who have completed last degree from Aliah University.
AUAT 2020 Counselling
The candidates who will be selected, will be allowed to appear for the counselling. To participate in the online counselling, selected candidates will be required to register at the University counselling portal. The registration fee for counselling can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking. The candidate will be able to put the preferred choice of subjects. Candidates will be allotted to different programs on the basis of their rank and availability of seats in the desired course. After the allotment process is complete, candidates should visit the allotted institute to complete the certificate verification process.
Documents to bring at the time of AUAT 2020 Counseling
Candidates need to visit the allotted institute in person to submit the following documents in original and one attests photocopies of each:
- AUAT 2020 Admit card
- AUAT 2020 Rank Card
- Birth certificate or Class 10th Marksheet in proof of age
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Reservation Of Seats
Aliah University reserves a certain number of seats, under candidates belonging to different categories.
- Under the norms of the Government of India, a candidate belonging to Physically challenged category will be provided 3% of the reservation quota. Such candidates will be required to mention their category clearly at the time of applying and show corresponding proof regarding their disability. Candidates having at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/extremities/ whole body, etc. will be given this reservation.
- 10 supernumerary seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Separate admission process will be started for foreign category candidates. Such candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with any information related to the University.
- 10% of the total number of engineering seats are said to be reserved under WBJEE 2020 merit rank holders. These candidates will be exempted from appearing in AUAT 2020.
Once these AUAT 2020 seats are have been distributed across these candidates if any vacant seats remain then will be further divided among General category candidates.