The AUAT 2018 Result will be published online at the University’s official website aliah.ac.in. The University will publish a separate list of successful candidates for the Physically Challenged and Other States. Selected candidates will be granted admission to different programs on the basis of the rank obtained in the written test and online counselling. Candidates will be able to download the rank card from the official website of the University by providing the Roll Number.
The Rank Card will consist of all relevant information regarding the counselling. At the time of counselling, selected candidates will be required to choose the preferred course. On the basis of the choice made by the candidate, rank obtained and availability of seats, candidates will be allotted institute. Check more details on AUAT 2018 Result from the article below.
AUAT Result 2018
Candidates can check the schedule related to the AUAT Result 2018 from below.
|Events||Undergraduate Program||Postgraduate Program|
|AUAT 2018||01 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||06 Jun 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|Registration for e-counselling||11 to 13 Jun 2018||To be announced|
|First round of admission||20 to 22 Jun 2018||17 to 19 Jul 2018|
|Second round of admission||26 to 28 Jun 2018||23 & 24 Jul 2018|
|Third round of admission||05 & 06 Jul 2018||–|
Get Result: Link will be available on the official website i.e. www.aliah.ac.in.
How to check the result for AUAT 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter the Roll Number as provided in the AUAT 2018 Admit Card.
- Submit the details and the rank card will appear on the screen
- Download and take print out of the rank card for future references.
AUAT 2018 Merit List
- The merit list for AUAT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
- Separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates.
- A rank card will be provided to each Successful candidate which will contain all relavant information regarding counselling.
- For B. Tech candidates there will be a common merit list whereas it would be different for all other courses.
AUAT 2018 Counselling
- The candidates who will be selected, will be allowed to appear for the counselling. To participate in the online counselling, selected candidates will be required to register at the University counselling portal.
- The registration fee for counselling can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The candidate will be able to put the preferred choice of subjects.
- Candidates will be allotted to different programs on the basis of their rank and availability of seats in the desired course.
- After the allotment process is complete, candidates should visit the allotted institute to complete the certificate verification process.
Documents to bring at the time of certificate verification
Candidates need to visit the allotted institute in person to submit the following documents in original and one attest photocopies of each:
- AUAT 2018 Admit card
- AUAT 2018 Rank Card
- Birth certificate or Class 10th Marksheet in proof of age
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)