Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invited applications for the candidates who are interested in the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET)-2019 conducted for the M.Phill and Ph.D. The candidates who are eligible for the entrance examination could fill the application form. Candidates who have passed the graduation from the recognized board can fill the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test application form. Candidates having PG degree in Science, Arts, Management, Commerce, Law, Pharmacy and Engineering Courses could apply for this entrance examination. Candidates who are waiting for the final result of the qualifying degree that candidates are also eligible for appearing in the APRCET 2019. The entrance test will be conducted in nine Regional Centres that are- Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapuram, Kurnool, Kadapa, Tirupati and Hyderabad.
APRCET – 2019
APRCET – 2019 is conducted by the A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. For more details regarding the entrance, examination candidate can visit the official site of the APRCET 2019. The eligible candidate can only fill the application form and will only be allowed to appear in the examination. for more details regarding the examination, the candidate can go through the below-mentioned schedule-
|Start Date of filling the online application form||First week of July 2019|
|Last date for online submission without late fee||First week of August 2019|
|Last date for online submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||Second week of August 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted||Second week of August 2019|
|Admit Card release Date||Third week of August 2019|
|Examination Dates||Last week of August 2019|
The candidates who will be eligible that candidates can only apply for the application form. The entrance examination is for M.Phill (Part Time and Full Time) and P.hd (Part Time and Full Time) There will be no age limit. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the below-mentioned information-
- Candidate should have Master Degree with the maximum 55% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% Marks is there for the ST/BC/PWD candidates.
- The Mater Degree should be from the recognized board or the university
the candidates who are eligible for the full-time course that candidate will also be eligible for the part-time course. Admission in the part-time course will be based on the following criteria-
- Regular Faculty working in the University or the P.G. Centers.
- Technical employees working in research institutes having completed at least five years of service.
- Other Eligibility conditions:
- Faculty working in Postgraduate and Professional colleges having completed at least two years of service. This provision is not applicable to Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities in professional colleges.
- Faculty/Librarians/Asst. Librarians working in affiliated degree colleges
- Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government or private aided Junior Colleges having completed at least four years of service
For more details on eligibility, candidates can check here.
Before filling the application form candidate need to go through the eligibility criteria first of the candidate will not be eligible for the entrance examination that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. The application will be filled through the online mode only.
How To Apply
- Candidate firstly has to visit the official site.
- From there click on the link in which APRCET 2019 online application form mentioned.
- Application form page will open. The candidate will have to mention all the details which have been asked in the form.
- After filling the form click on the submit button.
- After the fee payment candidate’s form will successfully get submitted.
Mode of filling the Application Form: Online Mode
Online Submission: For online submission visit www. sche.gov.in/rcet site
Fee Details: For OC and BC Rs 1300/- and for SC, ST and PWD Rs 900/-
The candidate who will successfully submits the online application form for that candidates only the admit card will be release. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card on the day of the examination if the candidate will not bring the admit card that candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination. For different courses, different admit card will be release. Admit card will be release before the examination date.
- The examination will be divided into Two phase i.e. one will be the entrance test and another will be the interview
- The entrance test will be having two parts i.e Part-A and Part- B
- Qualifying marks for the open category will be 50% and for the OBC/SC/ST/PH categories will be 45%.
- Examination will be conducted through the online mode.
After the successful conduction of AP RCET 2019, answer keys will be announced. Candidates will be able to check the same from the official website, also direct links to check the same will be given below. Candidates can check the same and predict their score.
After the examination, the result will be announce by the conducting body. Candidate can check his/her result through the online mode. Admissions Committee will give ranks/final marks awarded out of 200 after clubbing the marks of entrance test (180 marks) and interview marks (20 marks). Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their result as it is announced. Direct link to check the same will be posted in this page. Candidates who will score the minimum marks in the examination prescribed by the council will only be called for the Interview process.
Syllabus of the Entrance Test
- Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude on the lines of UGC NET Paper-I Syllabus.
- For details of the syllabus for the entrance examination Click Here
Qualified Candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for interview by the conducting body. Where the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Committee. The interview is for 20 marks. The candidate will only qualify the interview if he/she pass the following criteria-
- The candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research.
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the Institution/College.
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
The vacancy position of PhD ( Full Time / Part Time) and M.Phil. (Full Time / Part Time) in various Universities of the State of Andhra Pradesh can be obtained by visiting the respective websites of the Universities. The URL of the 14 Universities websites are given below:
|Name of the University||University Web Sites.|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam||http://www.brau.edu.in|
|Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore||www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu||skuniversity.ac.in|
|Andhra University, Visakhapatnam||http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.|
|Dravidian University, Kuppam||www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in|
|Krishna University, Machilipatnam||www.krishnauniversity.ac.in|
|Rayalaseema University, Kurnool||www.ruk.ac.in|
|Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati||www.spmvv.ac.in|
|Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupati||https://www.svuniversity.edu.in|
|Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa||www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in|
|Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram||www.nannayauniversity.info|
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
For the reference purpose on APRCET 2019, candidates can check the brochure of APRCET 2018 download information brochure.
insofar, APRCET 2019 details have not announced yet, some detail’s as given above are as same as per last year. Information related to the APRCET 2019 will be mention as soon as released by the official conducting body.