APRCET 2023 will be held from 12 to 14 June 2023. APSCHE has announced the exam date. APRCET is a State level Common entrance exam. AU will soon release its application form. The Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) is organized by Andhra University for admission to PhD in Universities, Research Centres and Affiliated Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. If you want to appear in APRCET exam then register before last date. Then download APRCET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then APRCET 2023 result.
Latest – APRCET 2023 exam date announced.
What is APRCET exam?
The full form of APRCET is Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Andhra University at a State level. You can get admission in PhD in Universities, Research Centres and Affiliated Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh through this exam.
APRCET 2023 Exam Date
AU decides and announces the exam date of APRCET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check sche.ap.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per AU|
|Release of APRCET 2023 application form||As per AU|
|Last date to apply online at sche.ap.gov.in||As per AU|
|APRCET 2023 admit card release date||As per AU|
|APRCET 2023 Exam Date||12 – 14 Jun 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per AU|
|APRCET 2023 result announcement||As per AU|
APRCET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||APRCET 2023|
|Full Form of APRCET||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of AU||Andhra University|
|Type of Exam||Common Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through APRCET||PhD|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through APRCET||Universities, Research Centres and Affiliated Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
APRCET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AU releases the APRCET application form 2023 at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the APRCET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the APRCET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test.
If you will appear in APRCET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the APRCET exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||TBA|
|Type of Questions||TBA|
|Number of Questions||TBA|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA|
APRCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of APRCET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the APRCET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve APRCET previous year question papers.
APRCET Sample Papers
The APRCET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Common entrance exam preparation.
- The APRCET 2023 sample paper by AU, if any, is official.
- However you can also use APRCET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest APRCET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use APRCET 2023 mock test.
APRCET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of APRCET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- APRCET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The APRCET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice APRCET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve APRCET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
APRCET 2023 Admit Card
The APRCET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the APRCET admit card.
- AU releases the admit card at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of APRCET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the APRCET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2023.
APRCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the APRCET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of APRCET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If AU releases the APRCET official answer key, then you can download it at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Andhra University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the APRCET solutions.
APRCET 2023 Result
All students who write the APRCET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Andhra University (AU) declares the APRCET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for APRCET 2023 result link is is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per AU calendar.
- In order to check APRCET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of APRCET exam decides your admission to PhD courses.
Official Website is sche.ap.gov.in.
Qs. What is the APRCET Exam?
Ans. The APRCET exam is a State level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to PhD courses in Universities, Research Centres and Affiliated Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Qs. Who conducts APRCET?
Ans. The Andhra University (AU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for APRCET 2023?
Ans. The official website is sche.ap.gov.in.
Qs. How to apply for APRCET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the APRCET 2023 notification. Check sche.ap.gov.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for APRCET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the APRCET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for APRCET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on APRCET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.