APRCET 2019 Application Form – The Andhra University has released APRCET Application Form 2019 online at sche.ap.gov.in. The aspirants need to register and submit the form by online mode only. Last date to submit the APRCET Application Form is October 10, 2019. Aspirants with a valid PG degree in any discipline are eligible to register for Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) for the academic year 2019-20. The application fee is Rs 1300/- for OC and BC category candidates and Rs. 900/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The APRCET Application Form is released for admission in MPhil and PhD programmes. Check more details on APRCET 2019 Application Form from this page.
Latest: APRCET 2019 Registration started. Apply from the direct link below.
APRCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who have passed UGC NET, JRF and GATE, and whose score validity period has not expired are exempted from appearing in the test. Check the schedule for the release of APRCET Application Form 2019 from the table below:
|APRCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of APRCET 2019 Registration||16 Sep 2019|
|Last date to submit APRCET 2019 Application Form||10 Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||16 Oct 2019|
|Issuance of APRCWT 2019 Admit Card||28 Oct 2019|
|APRCET 2019 test date||08-12 Nov 2019|
- Click Here to fill APRCET 2019 Application Form.
- Click Here to check the APRCET 2019 Application Fee status.
- Click Here to print the APRCET 2019 Application Form
APRCET 2019 Application Fee
In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
|OC and BC||Rs 1300/-|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs 900/-|
Mode of Payment: Aspirants can pay the APRCET Application fee by online mode using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
APRCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for APRCET 2019 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as provided below:
Age Limit – There is no age limit to apply for the entrance test
Educational Qualification for Full-Time and Part-Time
- For admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme (Full-Time) should have a Master’s degree or a professional degree equivalent to it.
- Candidates shoudl have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Those who have an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions are also eligible.
Admission Criteria for Part-Time
Apart from fulfilling the above educational qualification, candidates who wish to apply for admission in Part-Time programme must fulfill the following criteria as well:
- Should be a regular faculty working in the University or the PG Centers.
- Faculty working in Post graduate and Professional colleges having completed at least two years of service. This provision is not applicable to Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities in professional colleges. OR Faculty/Librarians/Asst. Librarians working in affiliated degree colleges OR Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government or private aided Junior Colleges having completed at least four years of service.
- Technical employees working in research institutes having completed at least five years of service.
Note: Those who are waiting for the final result of the qualifying degree can also apply for APRCET. However, such candidates shall be considered for admission only if they submit PG degree by the time of Interview.
Document Required to Fill APRCET 2019 Application Form
In the APRCET 2019 Application Form, it is advised that the candidates should keep the following list of documents ready with themselves.
- UG degree mark sheet and certificate
- PG degree mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Scanned image of the required documents like photo, signature, etc.
How to Fill APRCET 2019 Application Form?
The application form for APRCET 2019 is released online and apsirants can apply for the test by simply following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to apply online.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 3: Once the payment is done, the applicants need to fill-in necessary details in the online application like personal details, education qualification details.
Step 3: In the APRCET Application form, the candidates need to select the test centre of their preference.
Step 4: In the next step, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of the required documents.
Step 5: On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates will get their application number which is to be kept safe until the end of the admission process.
Note: In the APRICET 2019 Application Form, the candidate can select at most two subjects only. For additional subject the candidate has to pay the additional fee.
APRCET 2019 Test Centers
In the APRCET 2019 Application for, the candidates will get an option to select the following test cities:
APRCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for APRCET 2019 is released only for those candidates who successfully submitted the form and moreover, their application has been accepted. The APRCET 2019 Hall Ticket is released online at the candidate login. Hence, to download it, candidate require to login using their payment reference id, application number, mobile number, date of birth. It consist of personal details of the candidate and the details of the test center as submitted by the candidates in the Application Form.
About APRCET 2019
Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET)-2019 is a state level test conducted for admission into M. Phil. (Full-time /Part-time) ,Ph.D. programme (Full-Time / Part-Time) in various subject areas. Qualifiers in the entrance exam can apply in all 14 State universities in the state. The entrance exam is divided into two which is Part A and Part B. Both are of 90 marks each. Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of their merit in the test and Interview.
About Andhra University
Andhra University is not only one of the oldest educational institutions in the country, but it is also the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research. It was establshed in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926 and is 86-year-old. The University presently offers 313 Courses in Arts, Commerce, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and Education.