IBSAT 2022 – The ICFAI Business School has started the IBSAT 2022 slot booking from 04 November. Whereas, IBSAT 2022 exam date will conduct on 24, 25 December. MBA aspirants can now apply online to appear in IBSAT 2022-2023.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is a University level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA, PGPM in IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Bangalore, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune. In order to appear in IBSAT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website ibsindia.org. Get here latest news on IBSAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– IBSAT 2022 Registration is open. Apply Now.
– IBSAT 2022 slot booking has been started. Scroll down for link.
– IBSAT 2022 exam dates has been revised. Scroll down for more details.
About the exam: IBSAT 2022 is short for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the University level. Organized by IBS, IBSAT is for admission to MBA, PGPM.
Direct Link for Slot Booking: Click here to book the slot for IBSAT 2022.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Date
The IBSAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of IBSAT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||July 2022|
|Release of IBSAT application form 2022||01 Jul 2022|
|Last date to apply at ibsindia.org||3rd week of December 2022|
|Slot booking from||04 Nov 2022|
|IBSAT admit card 2022 release date||After application form|
|IBSAT 2022 exam date||24-25 Dec 2022|
|IBSAT 2022 result date and time||1st week of January 2023|
|Selection Briefings||2nd week of January 2023|
|Selection Process||February / March 2023|
Candidates must keep checking ibsindia.org for any changes in the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test dates.
IBSAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the IBSAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||IBSAT 2022|
|Full Form||ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through IBSAT||– 2-year full time MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur and IBS Bangalore (IFHE Off campus).|
– 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
– 2-year full time PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses – Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
|Colleges in which admission is through IBSAT||IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Bangalore, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total Number of Questions||140|
|Subjects in Exam||Quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
|Scores other than IBSAT that are accepted||Scores from 2020 onwards of GMAT® / CAT / NMAT by GMACTM / XAT are accepted in place of IBSAT 2022. For PhD Program: IBS Alumni, M.Phil Degree holders and UGC NET qualified candidates are exempted from IBSAT 2022.|
IBSAT 2022 Syllabus
The IBS releases the syllabus of ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. The IBSAT syllabus is as follows.
- Quantitative techniques,
- Data interpretation,
- Data adequacy,
- Analytical reasoning
- Reading comprehension
IBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IBSAT 2022 is as follows.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
- Candidates get marks for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in IBSAT
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: IBS will hold the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test as Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – multiple choice questions.
IBSAT 2022 Application Form
The application form of IBSAT 2022 is released by IBS.
IBSAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test, candidates must first do registration at ibsindia.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for IBSAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website ibsindia.org.
- Then do registration for the IBSAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the IBSAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the IBSAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the ICFAI Business School.
Application fees – Rs 1800
IBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of IBSAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Graduation. All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Minimum marks – They should have at least 50% marks. Also, they should have had English as medium of instruction. (Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.)
Age limit – The age limit for IBSAT exam is .
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website ibsindia.org and information brochure.
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of IBSAT 2022 is issued by ICFAI Business School for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of IBSAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of IBS. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the IBSAT hall ticket at ibsindia.org.
- How to download IBSAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test, candidates need to access the IBSAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
IBSAT 2022 Result
The result of IBSAT 2022 is declared by the ICFAI Business School as per the result date and time decided by them.
- IBSAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for IBSAT 2022 is decided by IBS. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test result is made available on the official website ibsindia.org.
- How to check IBSAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website ibsindia.org and click on the relevant IBSAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of IBSAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a IBSAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Selection Process – Candidates who qualify on the basis of IBSAT/ GMATTM/ CAT/ NMAT by GMACTM /XAT will be called for Selection process in February/March 2023. The final selection is based on performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the past academic record.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for IBSAT 2022 Latest News
|Campus||Fee (2 years)|
|IBS Bangalore (IFHE Off Campus)||12,06,000/-|
|IBS AhmedabadIBS Gurgaon IBS MumbaiIBS KolkataIBS Pune|
|IBS DehradunIBS Jaipur||6,03,000/-|
IBS Admissions Office, # 65 Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
Ph: 040-23440963, Toll Free: 1-800-425-55 66 77 (Mon – Fri 9.30 am – 5.30 pm)SMS IBSAT2022 to 7039670396, E-mail: [email protected]
Qs 1. What is IBSAT exam?
Ans 1. The IBSAT exam is held annually by the IBS. It is an MBA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MBA, PGPM in IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Bangalore, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune.
Qs 2. How can I apply for IBSAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit ibsindia.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for IBSAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the IBSAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is ibsindia.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.