|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IBSAT 2017 will be conducted by ICFAI Business School. IBS exam will be conducted online, in multiple sessions. The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in IBSAT 2017 and GD/PI round. However, the qualifiers of CAT/GMAT/NMAT need not appear for IBSAT exam and will be directly called for GD/PI. The GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC scores from 2015 onwards are accepted in the place of IBSAT 2017.
The candidates interested in applying for IBSAT exam are advised to read the eligibility criteria first. The ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. Through IBSAT 2017, the admission will be granted in MBA, PGPM, Ph.D. program, offered by 9 ICFAI Business Schools. Check important details of IBSAT 2017 such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card and result from here.
Latest -IBSAT 2017 Registration has been started, Candidates can Register through the link provided below.
Dates, Eligibility and Selection Procedure of IBSAT 2017
IBSAT 2017 Important Dates
The beginning date and deadlines for the IBSAT have been announced. The candidates must abide by it. To assist the candidates in keeping track of all the crucial dates, the table below is given.
|Application form will be available from||July 01, 2017|
|The deadline to submit the application form||December 12, 2017|
|Availability of Mock Test||September 2017|
|Beginning of Slot booking and downloading of admit card||November 2017|
|IBSAT 2017 is due to be held on||December 21 to 24, 2017|
|Candidates applying through CAT/GMAT/NMAT score may apply until||January 31, 2018|
|Announcement of IBSAT 2017||January 02, 2018|
|Briefing for the selection will be done from||January 13 to 17, 2018|
|Selection will be done from||February 20 to 26, 2018|
IBSAT 2017 Selection Process
Candidates who have qualified based on are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2018. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria of IBSAT 2017
It is important for the candidates to check the conditions of eligibility first before applying for the exam. All the conditions which are mandatory to be satisfied are summarized here, under the IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2017.
2 year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2018. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from a UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Post graduation (full-time)in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one-time sitting basis or on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for Ph.D. program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
Details Regarding Preparation of IBSAT 2017
IBSAT Exam Pattern
To effectively prepare for any examination, the candidates must know the exam pattern of it. The facets of the exam patterns are as below:
- The exam will be held online.
- Duration of the IBSAT will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be held in multiple session.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam, for Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation.
- In all, there will 140 questions.
|Course||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT Syllabus 2017
IBSAT exam tests the candidate’s ability in analytical reasoning, data adequacy, data interpretation, quantitative techniques, reading comprehension and vocabulary. IBSAT syllabus 2017 covers English language and grammar, quantitative aptitude, analytical reasoning, data adequacy & data interpretation.
Here’s the syllabus for quant section
- Number System
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Arithmetic Progression
- Time and Work
- Coordinate Geometry
- Installment payments
- Permutation & Combination
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Profit & Loss
- Alligation & mixtures
Core concepts under this section are as follows:
- Comprehension of passage
- English Grammar
- Incorrect words
- English Usage
- Sentence completion
- Contextual usage
- Replace the missing words
- Para Jumble
- Reading Comprehensions
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
The syllabus for this section is provided below:
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Cause and effects
- Graphs representing area
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Bar graphs
- Column graphs
- Statements and Conclusions
- Matrix arrangements
IBSAT 2017 Mock Test
The conducting body will also provide the mock test for the assistance of the candidates. It will be made available in the month of September 2017, on ibsindia.org. The link to avail it will also be provided on this page. The candidates can avail the mock test facility to enhance their preparation and efficiency.
Details About the Events of IBSAT 2017
IBSAT Application Form 2017
The form of the I BSAT exam is available online, on ibsindia.org. It is also available offline at 50 IBS FTP Branches. The candidates can access and submit an online application form, by accessing the link above. To submit it, the candidates will first have to register by submitting the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Permanent Address
Once, the registration is done a confirmation message will be sent to the candidates. After the registration, the next step is the payment of the fee. The amount of fee is Rs. 1800 and the candidates can submit via Net Banking, or Debit/Credit card.
When the fee will be paid, the candidates will be able to access the application form and fill details, as well as, upload photograph and signature on it. Once the application form is submitted the candidates must download the confirmation page of it. It might come handy in future.
IBSAT 2017 Exam Center
The IBS Aptitude Test will be held in 93 test centers. These centers will be established all over India. The candidates will be able to state their choices for the exam center while booking the slot. The candidates should note that they must submit the choices carefully. Once the exam center is allocated, it can not be changed.
IBSAT 2017 Slot Booking and Admit Card
To download the admit card of IBSAT, the candidates will have to ensure that they submit the application form in the prescribed format. Also, the IBSAT admit card 2017 will only be generated by the system if the candidates will book a slot.
The slot booking is that procedure through which, the candidates reserve a test center, day, and time. The booking will begin in the month of November 2017. For it, the conducting body will open a separate portal. Once the candidates have successfully booked the slot, the link to download the admit card will be displayed.
IBSAT Result 2017
The result of IBSAT exam will also be announced online and the candidates will not receive it at their residential address. The candidates will be able to check it by submitting the Application Number and Password. The selected candidates will be called for the IBSAT 2017 selection procedure, which will comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final admission will be granted on the basis of merit list of IBSAT, which will be released after GD/PI round.
About ICFAI IBS and Campuses
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (IFAI) is a non-profit educational society. It belongs to the state of Telangana and the headquarter of it is situated in Hyderabad. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) is the department responsible for management admissions.
IBSAT 2017 Participating Institutes – There are 11 universities under it. However, ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test is held for the intake of candidates in 9 campuses of ICFAI. These campuses are as listed below.
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Bengaluru
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Pune
- IBS Jaipur
- IBS Dehradun
Courses – In these ICFAI IBS Institutes, MBA and PGPM courses are offered. The MBA program is only offered at Dehradun, Jaipur, and Hyderabad. Whereas, the PGPM is offered in the remaining six campuses.
Fee Structure – The fee details for all the institutes is as mentioned, in the table below:
|Campuses||Fee Amount for MBA/PGPM|
|IBS Hyderabad||Rs. 6.250 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Ahmedabad||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Bengaluru||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Mumbai||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Gurgaon||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Kolkata||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Pune||Rs. 3.63 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Jaipur||Rs. 2.55 lakhs p.a|
|IBS Dehradun||Rs. 2.55 lakhs p.a|