IBSAT 2021 – IBSAT 2021 result has been declared on the official website. The interested candidates can check the result a link is provided below. Earlier, The application process for IBSAT 2021 has been started from July 01, 2021 and ends on December 16, 2021. IBS Business School (ICFAI Business School) conducts ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) every year. It is a university-level exam conducted for admission in MBA / PGPM / PhD program offered at various IBS campuses located at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. IBSAT is a university level test conducted at the All India level. It is a computer-based test of 02 hours duration which consist of only MCQ type questions. Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in IBSAT entrance exam, group discussion, and personal interview. The candidate’s past academic performance, work experience, etc are also considered for final shortlisting.
Latest – IBSAT 2021 result has been declared. Click here to check it.
Latest – IBSAT 2021 Application form is available now. Apply here.
Admission in MBA/PGPM program is offered at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus. Schedule for IBSAT 2021 is given below.
|Start of IBSAT 2021 Application||01 Jul 2021|
|Last date for IBSAT 2021 Registration||16 Dec 2021|
|IBSAT 2021 Test Dates||25 -26 Dec 2021|
|IBSAT 2021 Result||04 Jan 2022|
|Selection Briefings||08 -16 Jan 2022|
|Selection Process||MBA/PGPM Program:|
During February/March 2022 at IBS Hyderabad
Latest News Stories on IBSAT 2021 Exam
26 June 2021: ICFAI announces IBSAT 2021 for IBS Admission 2022; Registration Starts on July 1. Read More
IBSAT 2021 Application Form
Prior to filling the online application, please read the eligibility criterion given on the reverse of the voucher and also on the website ibsindia.org and gather the information needed to complete the process:
- Ensure you have a valid email address, telephone number and address before you apply. These should be valid throughout the admission process.
- Keep the marks sheets of X, XII, Graduation ready for calculating percentage of marks. The percentage obtained is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the Board/University/Institution from where you will be graduating.
Estimated time to complete this process: 20-30 minutes.
- On the first screen, you will see two boxes – “Application no” and “Password”
- You would have received an email indicating your application number and password. You may login using the application number and password.
- You may login using the application number (given at the top of the voucher) as login id and Voucher No. (found under the scratch area at the top of the voucher) as password.
- On entering a valid login ID and password you will be taken to the next section, which is “Change your password”.
Change your password
- On entering and saving a valid password you will be taken to the login page once again.
- On logging in with your new password you will be taken to next session which is filling up the “IBSAT 2021 Online Application form”
- In this section, you will enter your contact details, program information and past academic record details.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for admission in postgraduate management programs at IBS campuses, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mention below.
- For 2 year management program, all applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- For PhD program, applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
Note: Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
Academic qualification – Candidates can check the academic qualification required for the courses offered at IBS campuses below:
2 year Management Program
- Should have passed graduation in any disicpline with 50% marks.
- Candidates in the final year degree exam are also eligible to apply.
PhD Program in Management (Full-time / Part-time)
- Should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who have a post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations and obtained 55% marks or above can also apply.
- Postgraduation (full-time) degree in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline with 55% marks or above
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks is also relevant for admission.
PhD Program in Economics (Full-time)
- Graduation with 50% and Post-graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by ICFAI Business school for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad. It consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary,analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- GMAT/NMAT by GMAC/CAT scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT. Candidates with GMAT, NMAT by GMAC or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT entrance exam.
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM(Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses.
IBSAT Selection Process
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT / GMAT /NMAT by GMAC/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in the month of February/March 2022. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBS 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure for different programme and for different institute has been given below.
|Campus||Fee (2 years)||Program offered|
|IBS Hyderabad||16,02,000/-||MBAPhD (Full Time/Part Time)|
|IBS Bangalore status changed to IBS Hyderabad (Off Campus) at Bangalore||12,06,000/-||MBA|
IBSET Exam Archives
Official website: www.ibsindia.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.