|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The registered aspirants can download the IBSAT 2017 Admit Card few days before the commencement of the examination. IBS will be responsible for issuing the IBSAT Admit Card, also known as Hall Tickets. You won’t receive the admit card through post under any circumstances. An aspirant can hit the official link www.ibsat.org to download the admit card. IBSAT 2017 Admit Card is a crucial document which contains details such as your name, roll number, date and time of examination, centre address and other important credentials.
You can download the admit card issued by IBS by entering the login details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. Candidates will be required to book the slots first for the IBCAT exam followed by which admit-card will be displayed on the screen. Flourish your knowledge about the document by scrolling down to explore official timelines, the importance of IBSAT Admit-Card, the sequential procedure of slot-booking and download of hall-ticket and expected centres for the IBS exam.
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card
IBSAT Admit Card 2017 – Admit Card of IBSAT 2017 is issued by the IBS. This document is also known as the hall ticket and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly.
ICFAI Business School will start the process of slot booking at ibsindia.org as well.
Carry call letter on day of exam and post-exam, check IBSAT 2017 result for GD, PI.
Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in the IBSAT 2017 Admit Card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||02nd or 3rd week of December 2017|
|IBSAT 2017 Examination Day||21st to 24th December 2017|
Details mentioned on the Admit Card of IBSAT 2017
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Examination Date & Time
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card- Points to Remember
- The admit card will be issued to the registered aspirants only. Any discrepancy found in the application form will lead to cancellation of candidature and as a result, you won’t be able to download the admit card.
- Carrying Admit Card of IBSAT is of utmost importance at the examination centre as it will define your identity as a test-taker.
- You won’t be permitted to write the IBSAT 2017 Exam if you do not carry the admit-card.
- An aspirant must preserve the hall-ticket until and unless the admission process is over.
Steps to download the IBSAT 2017 Admit Card
Step 1: Search www.ibsat.org on the search engine of Google.
Step 2: Homepage: Select the option “IBSAT 2017 Admit-Card” under the latest notifications.
Step 3: Online Admit Card: Put the mentioned details in the specified fields. You need to enter-
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
Step 4: Slot Booking
- Once you log in, you will be taken to the Slot Booking Window in which you can choose the date and time of the exam as per your preference.
- Next, you need to select the examination centre and city as per your convenience.
- You cannot make any changes after you have booked the slot, therefore, carefully select the options.
- Cross-verify the details to rule out the mistakes if any.
Step 4: Submit: Once you have filled the login details, click on “Submit”. The Admit card of IBSAT will be displayed on the screen.
Did you forget the Application Number?
If in case, you didn’t note down the Application Number after you received it, then, in that scenario, look for the mail/ SMS sent by the IBS officials. The mail/ SMS sent after the registration process always contain the Application Number in order to address the candidate.
What should be done if one cannot download the IBSAT Admit Card 2017?
When an aspirant is facing problem in downloading the admit-card, in such case, it is favourable if you contact the officials describing your concern about the same at-
Address: IBS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Number: 040-23440963
Toll- Free Number: 1800 425 55 66 77
Email: [email protected]
IBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education is responsible for conducting IBSAT Online Aptitude Test.
- The paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- The Duration of IBSAT 2017 will be 2 Hours.
The paper will contain 6 sections namely-
- Quantitative Techniques
- Data Interpretation
- Data Adequacy
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
List of Institutes under IBS that offer MBA Program
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Dehradun
- IBS Jaipur
List of Institutes under IBS that offers PGDM (Post Graduate Program in Management) Program
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Bengaluru
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Pune