KIIT University has announced KIITEE 2018 result on April 26, 2018 during late night hours. The result of KIITEE 2018 has been published at official website kiitee.kiit.ac.in. In order to check result, log in using application number and date of birth. Direct link to check result is given two scrolls away on this page; check out, and best of luck!
KIITEE 2018 Result
It was surprising to see that KIITEE 2018 was published so early: the official date of result announcement was May 05, 2018, however the university has announced result much early.
|Date of exam||15 to 24 Apr 2018|
|KIITEE 2018 Result announced on||26 Apr 2018|
The result has been announced for the candidates who appeared for the exam. The score and rank of the candidates are disclosed through KIITEE 2018 Result.
- Click Here to check the Result of P.hd PI for KIITEE 2018.
- Click Here to check the Result of LLM PI for KIITEE 2018.
- Click Here to check the Class 12th Marksheet for KIITEE 2018.
- Click Here to know your KIITEE 2018 Rank.
- Click Here to fill the RTGS / NEFT Form.
The final merit list of KITTEE 2018 will be available in the month of May 2018. With it, the counselling cutoff will also be revealed by the institute. Candidates may check more details about KIITEE 2018 Result, rank card, merit list and more from this page.
KIIT Placement Highlights
- Number of B.Tech students: 2258
- Job offers: 2750
- Number of students placed on day 1 and day zero: 1400
- Students placed: 90%
- Number of students with more than one offer: 1000
- Number of top notch companies: 100
- Highest salary: 26.80 lakh
- Number of companies that offered more than 10 Lakh CTC plus: 11
Fee Structure of KIIT
KIITEE 2018 Result and Rank Card
The KIITEE 2018 Result is published on the University Website. Candidates will not receive it at their residential address. The candidates can see their result by giving their application number and date of birth. The Rank Card indicating the Rank/Merit of the candidates are also released through the website.
How to check KIITEE 2018 Result
The KIITEE 2018 Result has been announced online and following the simple steps to check the same.
- Click on the link provided above.
- Enter the Application Number & Date of Birth and Click “Continue”
- Provided the entered information is valid, the Result of the KIITEE 2018 will be displayed.
- Candidates can optionally save it for the future reference.
KIITEE Merit List 2018
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Entrance Examination, separate Merit lists will be prepared for all the courses except MBBS / BDS courses.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:-
- B.Tech/B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) & B.Tech & MBA (Dual Degree): -On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics and then by age (preference to older candidates).
- B.Arch.: – On the basis of marks obtained in NATA./JEE Main (Paper-II)
- B.Tech. (LE):- On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics then in Basic Electrical Engineering and then by age. (Preference to older candidate).
- B.Sc. Nursing: – On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then in Chemistry and then by age (Preference to the older candidate).
- BBA/BCA/BachelorinDesign(Fashion/Textile)/ Bachelor in Film & Television Production /BA.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB /Integrated Master of Mass Communication: – On the basis of Marks obtained in Mathematical Ability, then in Analytical Ability, then in English and then by age. (Preference to older candidate)
- Biotechnology- Dual Degree (B.Tech/M.Tech)(5 years): – On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then in Chemistry and then by age (preference to older candidate).
- MCA/MCA(LE): – On the basis of the marks obtained in Computer Awareness, then Mathematics and then by age ( Preference to the older candidate).
- M.Tech: – Preference to Older Candidates.
- M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology/Biotechnology): – On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then Chemistry, then Mathematics and then by age. (Preference to Older Candidates).
- LLM: – Preference to Older Candidates
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination. Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the schedule. Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission. Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents and token Fees to the Counseling Centre. Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2018 are filled up.