KIITEE Result 2018 will be announced on 05 May 2018 by KIT University. The result will be announced for the candidates, who appeared for the exam to be held on 15 to 24 Apr 2018. The score and rank of the candidates will be disclosed through KIITEE 2018 Result. The final merit list of KITTEE 2018 will be available in the month of May 2018. With it, the counselling cutoff will also be revealed by the institute. Candidates may check more details about KIITEE Result 2018, rank card, merit list and more from this page.
KIITEE Result 2018 and Rank Card
The KIITEE Result 2018 will be published on the University Website. Candidates will not receive it at their residential address. The candidates can see their result by giving their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Rank Card indicating the Rank/Merit of the candidates will also be released through the website. The direct link to check the KIITEE Result 2018 is provided below.
|Date of exam||15 to 24 Apr 2018|
|KIITEE 2018 Result announced on||05 May 2018|
|Merit list will be announced on||May 2018|
|Counselling will begin from||20 May 2018|
Result: Result will be announced on www.kiitee.ac.in
How to check KIITEE 2018 Result
The KIITEE 2018 Result will be announced online and following the simple steps to check the same.
- Click on the link provided above OR use the Result window above.
- Enter the Application Number & Date of Birth and Click “Continue”
- Provided the entered information is valid, the Result of the KIITEE 2018 will be displayed.
- Candidates can optionally save it for the future reference.
KIITEE Merit List 2018
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Entrance Examination, separate Merit lists will be prepared for all the courses except MBBS / BDS courses.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:-
- B.Tech/B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) & B.Tech & MBA (Dual Degree): -On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics and then by age (preference to older candidates).
- B.Arch.: – On the basis of marks obtained in NATA./JEE Main (Paper-II)
- B.Tech. (LE):- On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics then in Basic Electrical Engineering and then by age. (Preference to older candidate).
- B.Sc. Nursing: – On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then in Chemistry and then by age (Preference to the older candidate).
- BBA/BCA/BachelorinDesign(Fashion/Textile)/ Bachelor in Film & Television Production /BA.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB /Integrated Master of Mass Communication: – On the basis of Marks obtained in Mathematical Ability, then in Analytical Ability, then in English and then by age. (Preference to older candidate)
- Biotechnology- Dual Degree (B.Tech/M.Tech)(5 years): – On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then in Chemistry and then by age (preference to older candidate).
- MCA/MCA(LE): – On the basis of the marks obtained in Computer Awareness, then Mathematics and then by age ( Preference to the older candidate).
- M.Tech: – Preference to Older Candidates.
- M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology/Biotechnology): – On the basis of marks obtained in Biology, then Chemistry, then Mathematics and then by age. (Preference to Older Candidates).
- LLM: – Preference to Older Candidates
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination. KIITEE Counselling will start on 20 May 2018. Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the schedule. Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission. Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents and token Fees to the Counseling Centre. Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2018 are filled up.