|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KIITEE Admit Card 2018 is the hall ticket for KIIT University Entrance Exam. Admit Card will be hosted on the website from 01 to 05 April 2018. Admit card of KIITEE 2018 can be downloaded by candidates who have filled and submitted the application form of KIITEE on time. Candidates have to book their slots first and then download the admit card of KIITEE. Slot Booking will be started after completion of Application Process. KIITEE 2018 admit card will be hosted in the official website as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates can get more info about KIIT Admit card from the page below.
KIITEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
Admit Card will be hosted on the website i.e www.kiitee.ac.in. Candidates who have applied before the last date can download. Candidate must download the admit card before the last date provided in the schedule below.
|Admit card download starts from||01 Apr 2018|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card on the website||05 Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||15 to 24 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on www.kiitee.ac.in
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
Note: In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 5 April 2018, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 06 April 2018 to 10 April 2018 giving details of the Application Form.
How to download KIITEE Admit Card 2018
- Click on www.kiitee.ac.in or direct link will also be provided above.
- Enter key or the submit option
- Download the admit card and take printout
Instructions for candidates
- Check that all the details printed on the KIITEE Card 2018 are correct.
- Note the test timing and examination center.
- Calculator or mobile phones are not allowed in the venue. Carry required items only to the examination hall.
- Test center cannot be changed, the center printed on your hall ticket is final.
You are going to take a computer-based online Test at a workstation. You are required to be present at the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card. The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing the announcement of completion.
The candidate must show, on demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the Examination Hall. A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
Candidates can check the Entrance Examination subjects listed below.
- A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ proctor can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.