KIITEE Syllabus 2020 – The candidates appearing for KIITEE 2020 must be aware if the syllabus to prepare for the exam. The first step towards preparing for KIITEE exam is to know its detailed syllabus. Download the KIITEE syllabus from the links below. Candidates can start preparing for now by knowing the syllabus as given in the documents.
KIITEE Syllabus 2020
The candidates can check below the KIITEE 2020 Syllabus:
|B. Sc Nursing||Download here|
|Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech)||Download here|
|B. TECH. (LE)||Download here|
|MCA / MCA (LE)/MSc (Computer Science)||Download here|
|M. Sc. (BIOTECHNOLOGY) & M. Sc. (MICROBIOLOGY)||Download here|
Get KIITEE Syllabus here: Download KIITEE Syllabus in PDF format for various courses to appear in KIIT Entrance Examination.
How to prepare for KIITEE 2020 and complete the syllabus on time
It is very important to complete the syllabus of KIITEE 2020 to be well prepared for the exam. To do so here are some of the useful tips:
|Admission 2020 Open|
|UPES Deharadun B.Tech Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Engineering Admission 2020 Open. Apply Now!!|
|LPU NEST 2020 Applications Open. Apply Here!!|
|KIITEE Admission 2020 Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
- Plan your preparation strategy as per the syllabus.
- Divide the topics into two halves. In the first half note down the topic in which you are good at and in the second part note down the topics which you need to focus more on. Start your preparation by preparing those topics first which you find difficult.
- Candidates can make a suitable time table for the preparation for the exam.
- Clear your concepts by following NCERT and other preparation books which help UG candidates for prepartaion.
- PG aspirants must be thorough with the basics of their specialty.
- Be consistent and try to finish one topic each day
KIITEE 2020 Important Books to help complete the syllabus
You can check below the list of important books that you can use to complete the syllabus of KIITEE 2020:
|Chemistry MCQ multiple Choice Question Bank||Click here to buy|
|Physics MCQ multiple Choice Question Bank||Click here to buy|
|Practice Book Physics||Click here to buy|
|Handbook of Mathematics||Click here to buy|
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts KIITEE across various test centers in India. Via the entrance exam candidates are given admission in 33 courses in KIIT. The candidates who are interested in admisison in the university have to apply online, prepare for the entrance exam and crack the same to get call for admission. The exam pattern of all the courses for which KIITEE is held are different. However, all the exams have one thing in common that is it is an online exam and is held for a duration of 3 hours. For eah correct answer the students get 4 marks and for each wrong answer 1 marks is deducted.