|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
KIITEE Application Form 2018 is now available for eligible aspirants. The KIIT University has released the application form for KIITEE 2018 online on November 20, 2017. The KIITEE 2018 Application Form has to be filled and submitted by online mode. Applicants must ensure that they provide only valid details on the application form before finally submitting it. The applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Academic Background Details, Communication Details and also upload necessary images as per the specifications. The candidates must submit the completed KIITEE Application Form 2018 before March 31, 2018. Registered candidates will be able to book slot and download admit card in the month of March 2018. Check the process for KIITEE Application Form, documents required, and more information from this page.
KIITEE Application Form 2018
The admission to all courses for undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering, Nursing, Law, etc will be through KIITEE 2018. However, except for MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental, the admission to these courses will be on the basis of NEET. The candidates may check the important date for KIITEE Application Form.
|Application form of KIITEE 2018 will be available from||20 Nov 2017|
|Last date of receiving filled in Application form||31 Mar 2018|
|KIITEE 2018 will be held on||15 to 24 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to fill and submit the Application Form for KIITEE 2018.
- Click Here to find Application Number.
- Click Here to check Application Status.
- Candidate Login
KIITEE Application Fee
There are no Application/Examination Fees for KIITEE – 2018.
Requirements for Filling KIITEE Application Form 2018
The candidates will need the following while submitting the application form of KIITEE 2018. Candidates may keep this near-by to escape the last minute hassle.
- Functional E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Marks Sheet of Class X and Board Certificate.
- Marks of Graduation, if applicable.
- Recent coloured passport size photographs.
How to Fill KIITEE Application Form 2018?
Candidates can fill in details in the application form for KIITEE 2018 by simply following the step-by-step instructions as below:
Step 1: Choose the Course(s)
- Click on the link given above to apply online for KIITEE 2018.
- Next, aspirants need to choose the course for which want to apply. The candidates can choose more than one combination of courses. Submit the combination of choices by clicking on “Submit” button. Step 2: Fill in Details in the online application form
Now, applicants need to enter the following details in the Online Application Form:
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the original 10th std Pass or equivalent Certificate)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (as mentioned in the original 10th std Pass or equivalent Certificate)
- Reservation Category
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Choice of Exam Centers
The applicants have to choose the exam center as per their preference. The candidates need to give two choices. The following are the exam centers:
|Name of the State/City||Exam. Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
- Qualifying Exam Status (Passed or Appearing in 2018)
- % Marks in the Qualifying Exam
- Year of Passing
- Class 10th name of the Board, Roll Number, Board Name, Passed Year
- Complete Address
- Pin Code
3. After entering the details, confirm that they are correct and then click on the Confirm Button submit the information. If the candidate wants to edit the data, click on the “Edit” button to change/ update the data.
4. On submitting the data, on the next page, the applicants will receive their Application Number.
Step 3: Upload Images
Proceed to upload the documents as per the specifications are given by the KIIT University. The candidates need to upload their Photograph, Signature, Class 10th Marksheet/ Board Certificate as per the format as given below:
|Images for Uploading||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPG||Not more than 50KB|
|Signature||JPG||Not more than 50KB|
|Class 10th Marksheet/ Board Certificate||JPG||Not more than 150KB|
Step 4: Print the Application
In the final step, the candidates can take a print out of the application form and keep it to themselves for future reference.
- The KIITEE 2018 Application Form is also available in offline mode. Candidates can download the offline application form on website, kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
Documents Required with KIITEE Application Form 2018
The candidates can check the list of documents which they need to submit along with the application form of KIITEE 2018. In case of the offline application form, candidates need to post these. However, if the candidates will submit the application form online then they need to upload it.
- Two Passport size photographs are to be pasted on the Application Form.
- If the candidate will be submitting the application online, they will have to upload the image.
- Xerox copies of Class-X Marks sheet /Board Certificate.
Application form with all the enclosures listed should to sent through Registered/Speed Post /Courier, so as to reach on or before the last date to the University address.
Check KIITEE 2018 Application Form Status
After dispatching the filled in application form, candidates are often anxious to know the status. To ease their worries, KIIT University will enable the KIITEE Application Status check facility. You could know the status of your application form by logging in at www.kiit.ac.in using your Registration Number. Once the candidates will log in, their current application status will be display on the screen.
The candidates can also check the application form status. To do so, just follow the steps below.
- Go to KIIT application status page.
- Enter Registration Number.
- In case you cannot check the application form status, we advise you to contact the organizing university.
- Also, the candidates should note that they need to check the status around 20 days after the dispatch of the KIITEE application form 2018.
Candidates, whose application form University will accept successfully, will be able to book a slot and download the admit card.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form Correction
The candidates after submitting the KIITEE Application Form 2018 can make corrections by writing an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form and send along with the application form.
Courses Offered by KIIT University
The University offers admission in following courses. The candidates may submit for the choice for the course while submitting the application form.
- Biotechnology – Dual Degree
- B.Sc Nursing
- BA LLB/BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)
- Bachelor in Film and Televisions Production
- B.Tech LE
- Master of Mass Communication
- MCA LE
- M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology)
- M.Sc Nursing
- MBA (RM)
- Master of Public Health
If you have any queries about KIITEE 2018 application form, please ask us by commenting below.