KIITEE 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit KIITEE application form 2020 has been extended until July 15, 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for KIITEE 2020 from kiitee.kiit.ac.in or the link below. To do so, the candidates have to register for KIITEE 2020 by selecting course and then submitting information like name, gender, date of birth, category, etc. Candidates also have to upload images in the application form of KIITEE 2020. There is no application fee for the exam. Read more about KIITEE 2020 application form process, documents needed, etc. from the article below.
Latest: Last date to apply for KIITEE 2020 is July 15, 2020. Apply Online Here!
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
To submit KIITEE 2020 application form the candidates must adhere to the deadlines. The same can be checked from the table below.
|KIITEE 2020 Application form||Dates|
|KIITEE 2020 registration starts from||16 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|KIITEE 2020 exam|
Apply Online: Click here to fill KIITEEE 2020 application form for Indian /Foreign candidate.
- Click here to Registration-Login / Upload Documents for application form.
- Click here to Find Application Number of KIITEE-2020.
- Click here to check the Application status of KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form Last Date Extended
The last date to apply online for KIITEE-2020 is extended up to July 15, 2020. Check the screenshot from the official website below.
KIITEE 2020 Application Fee
There is NO application fee for KIITEE 2020. The application form is free of cost.
Documents Needed to Fill KIITEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload some documents while filling the application form of KIITEE. These documents must be kept ready by the candidates in order to fill in the complete application form properly. These documents are:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature
- Class Xth Marksheet
- Class XIIth Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (If required)
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
Image Specification for KITTEE Application Form 2020
In KIITEE 2020 form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature, etc as per the specifications and format provided in the table below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
How to Fill the KIITEE 2020 Application Form?
The application form for KIITEE is released by online mode only. Hence to successfully submit the form, candidates can check the steps as mentioned below.
Step 1: Select the course
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for KIITEE registration.
- Next, the candidates have to select the course for which they wish to apply for. A candidate can select as many course(s) as they want.
- Click on the “Submit” button, after which you need to click on the “Confirm” button to submit your choice(s) of course.
- In the next screen, read all the instructions very carefully, check your eligibility criteria, etc and then click on the “Apply online” button.
Step 2: Fill-in details in KIITEE 2020 form
- Next, candidates have to fill in necessary details in the KIITEE application form which includes personal details, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next step.
- If the above details are correct then you have to click on the “Confirm” button to submit your data and if you want to edit the above data, click on the “Edit” button to change/Update your data.
- On submitting the application details, candidates will receive their application number for KIITEE 2020 on their mobile number.
Step 3: Upload documents
- Next, click on the “Click here to upload documents” button, after which the candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature and Class 10th mark sheet.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification given on this page.
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the completed application form.
Details to Fill-in KIITEE 2020 Application Form
In the KIITEE application form, candidates have to fill in the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Category Reservation
- Center Option
- Address for communication
- Phone number
- Email ID
- % Marks in PCM
- Class X Roll Number
- Class X Board Name
- Passing year
KIITEE 2020 Test Centre
Candidates have to give at least 02 preferences for the choice of test centre. KIITEE 2020 entrance exam is going to be conducted at the following test cities:
|Exam. Centre||Centre Code|
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria differs from course to course. Candidates must check the age limit, academic requirement, minimum marks required for admission, combimation of subjects required, etc.
Eligibility criteria for UG courses
- Candidates who wish to apply for UG courses must have passed 10+2 exam in the year 2018/ 2019.
- Those who are appearing for Class 12th exam in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Should have been born on or after July 01, 1999.
Eligibility criteria for PG courses
- For admission in PG courses, candidates must have a graduation degree or its equiavlent.
- Candidates should have been born on or after July 01, 1999.
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who apply for the exam, are issued the admit card to appear for KIITEE 2020. The candidates have to download the KIITEE 2020 admit card from the website of KIITEE only as there is no other mode to get the admit card is available. The candidates can check the exam center address, the time and dates of the KIITEE 2020 exam as per which they have to appear in the exam. Note that the candidates have to carry a printed copy of the admit card at the exam center. The soft copy of the admit card is not accepted at the centre.
KIIT Group of Institutions is a group of institutions run by KIIT Education Society in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It includes KIIT University, Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences and other institutes. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) offers UG, PG and Research programs in various disciplines through its different schools. KIIT University follows a common application process for all the courses and forms can be filled online through the official website.
KIITEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can check the reprint application form tab active on the website. They can access the feature to reprint their application form from there.
Ans : The candidates can check the website for the 'find application number' link. On clicking the link they need to enter the details asked to get their application number.
Ans : The students can check the status of their application form via a separate link that is made active on the website after the submission of the KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
Ans : Yes, you can. For this, you need to write an application mentioning the corrections to be done and send it to the admission office of KITTEE with the print out of the application form.
Ans : No, change of test centers will not be entertained by the university, after the application form has been submitted.
Ans : There is no application fee for KIITEE.
Ans : No. Only online submission is enough.