DOST Admission 2020 – The DOST 2020 Admission Seat Allotment Result for Special Phase has been released. Candidates need to self report online for fee payment and reservation until November 5, 2020. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, conducts the Degree Online Services Telangana Admission on the official website i.e dost.cgg.gov.in. DOST admission is provided on the basis of merit and reservation criteria. It is a state-level admission process through which candidates are offered admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, result, seat allotment, and counselling, etc.
Latest: The DOST 2020 Special Phase Seat Allotment has been released. Click Here to download.
DOST Telangana Admission 2020
Candidates must ensure that their Adhaar card is linked with their mobile number. The registered mobile number must be active through out the DOST admission 2020 process. Shown below are the important dates.
|DOST Admission 2020||Dates|
|Notification releases on||20 Aug 2020|
|Phase I registration is from||24 Aug to|
|Last date to submit DOST application form|
|Web options starts from||29 Aug to |
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||3 Sep – PH / CAP |
4 Sep – NCC / Extra Curricular
|Seat allotment- First List||21 Sep 2020|
|Online self reporting and fee payment||21 Sep – 27 Sep 2020|
|Phase II registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|21 Sep – 27 Sep 2020|
|Phase II web options||21 Sep – 27 Sep 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IInd Phase)||25 Sep 2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities|
|Seat Allotment-second list||1 Oct 2020|
|Online self reporting and fee payment||1 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Phase III registration dates||1 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Phase III web options||1 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IIIrd Phase)||05 Oct 2020|
|Seat allotment- third list||15 Oct 2020|
|Online self reporting and fee payment||15 to 26 Oct 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats||15 to 26 Oct 2020|
|Special Phase Registration||15 to 26 Oct 2020|
|Special Phase web options||15 to 27 Oct 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||22 Oct 2020|
|Special Phase Seat allotment||30 Oct 2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||30 Oct 2020 to 4 Nov 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and Special Phase||30 Oct 2020 to 5 Nov 2020|
DOST 2020 Seat Allotment Result
The official authority has released the seat allotment result for candidates who have registered and exercised their web options on the dost.cgg.gov.in. There are 3 rounds for seat allotment in DOST 2020. Candidates need to login with their credentials and report online. They need to pay the relevant fee to reserve their seat.
DOST 2020 Web Options
Apply Here: Click Here to exercise web options for DOST Telangana Application Form 2020.
Candidates need to login with the username and password to exercise their options on the official website i.e dost.cgg.gov.in. They need select the colleges and courses as per their order of preference. The seats are allotted on the basis of candidate’s order of preference , merit and reservation. If a candidate is interested in the seat, then they must confirm the same online and report for document verification and fee payment. If candidate is not satisfied, then candidate should pay make fee payment and appear for second and third round of web options.
DOST 2020 Application Form
The official authority has released the DOST 2020 application form on dost.cgg.gov.in. Candidates should note that they can only one mobile number against their respective one DOST ID. There are 2 steps to fill the application form one is pre-registration and the other is registration. Shown below are the steps to apply.
- Go to the official website and click on the candidate pre-registration link.
- Click on the preregistration form present on the homepage.
- If the Adhaar card is not linked, then verify the Aadhaar number seeded / linked with the mobile number through link.
- After that, an OTP is sent to the mobile number, candidates have to enter that OTP.
- DOST ID is generated based on the hall ticket and this is valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed.
- Next, the payment gateway opens, candidates, have to pay the registration fee.
- Login into account and enter personal details, qualification details, communication details etc and upload the signature and photograph.
- Verify the details once again and Press the “SUBMIT” button to submit the UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link.
Application Fee: The student registration fee is Rs. 200/- for DOST Admission 2020.
Mode of Payment: Aspirants can pay the amount by using Debit card / Credit Card / Net banking.
Courses Offered through DOST 2020
Many colleges like Mahatma Gandhi University, Kakatiya University, Osmania University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University and Telangana University conduct their admission process through DOST. Candidates are provided admission into the undergraduate courses mentioned below.
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
DOST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling their DOST 2020 application form.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or interimmediate exam from any recognised board.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from Board can apply for B.A / B.com course only.
Click here to check the complete DOST Eligibility Criteria.
DOST 2020 Cutoff
Candidates can check the last year cut off from the official website. They need to enter the following details to check the DOST 2020 Cutoff.
- University Name
- Course Name
- Intermediate Marks
DOST 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for DOST 2020 from below:
As per previous year!
Important Instructions for DOST 2020
Candidates must check these instructions about DOST 2020.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number without any mistakes.
- Do not lose the mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure.
- Choose the web options carefully.
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which not interested.
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve problems if any.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. It is mandatory to link Adhaar with mobile number?
Ques 2. Is it DOST 2020 application fee refundable?
Ques 3. Should I take print out of DOST 2020 application form?
Official website: dost.cgg.gov.in
For more information DOST Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.