DOST Admission 2019 – Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) started the online registration for DOST Special Phase 2019. The fresh registration can be done online at dost.cgg.gov.in for admission in UG courses in the state of Telangana. Through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) 2019, candidates are offered admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA, etc. Check more details on DOST Admission 2019 from this page.
DOST Admission 2019
DOST stands for Degree Online Services Telangana. DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for your undergraduate courses. Candidates can pay the Institute fee in online mode at the time of admission. It helps you in choosing your favorite undergraduate course. Check the complete schedule for DOST Admission 2019 from the table below.
|DOST Admission 2019||Dates|
|Notification releases on|
|DOST registration 2019 starts on||23 May – 03 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit DOST application 2019||03 Jun 2019|
|Web options starts from||25 May – 03 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 400||04 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||01 Jun 2019 – PH/ CAP|
03 Jun 2019 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
04 Jun 2019 – Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- First List||10 Jun 2019|
|Online reporting of students by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be||10 – 15 Jun 2019|
|II Phase registrations & Web Options only for sliding||10 – 15 Jun 2019|
|Seat Allotment-second list||20 Jun 2019|
|Online Reporting to Colleges by Students||20 – 25 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IInd Phase)||15 Jun 2019 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for supplementary students and those who have not registered and web options for all||20 – 25 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IIIrd Phase)||25 Jun 2019 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities|
|Seat allotment- third list||29 Jun 2019|
|Online reporting to Colleges by Students||01 – 04 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classwork – I Semester||01 Jul 2019|
|Intra College phase||05 – 07 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||10 July 2019|
Notice for DOST 2019 Special Phase Registration and Web Options
- Click here to open the above in a new window.
Courses Offered through DOST 2019
Candidates are offered admission in the courses as mentioned below at all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Satavahana University.
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
DOST 2019 Application Form
The Application Form of Degree Online Services, Telangana is for admissions into various undergraduate courses has been released online. No offline or printed form is release for DOST 2019. Students need to first complete pre-registration form and pay the required amount of the application fee. It is advised that you should keep details like your mobile number with Aadhaar, update name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate certificate in Aadhaar in advance. Once the aspirants have registered and paid the fee, they can then fill the DOST Application and Exercise web options.
- Click Here to fill the DOST 2019 Application Form.
- Click Here to Pay the registration fee
- Click Here for DOST 2019 Login
What is the Registration fee for DOST 2019?
The student registration fee is Rs. 200/- for DOST Admission 2019. Aspirants can pay the amount by using Debit card/Credit Card /Net banking. Once the payment is done you will receive PIN number to the registered mobile number. Login to DOST Portal by using DOST ID and PIN for application submission & exercise of web options.
How to Apply Online for DOST Admission 2019?
Aspirants can apply for DOST 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for applying for DOST 2019.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- Please write down your application number. Also, you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR: 2019-20 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
- You need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- You may apply for the unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
Below we mentioned last year eligibility criteria for reference purpose only.
If the above window does not load, Click here to view/ download the complete eligibility criteria details.
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the
link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender, and date of
birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, log in for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee to ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems if any
FAQs on DOST 2019
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
DOST Telangana 2019 Press Release
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
Official website: dost.cgg.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.