DOST Admission 2018 – Degree Online Services, Telangana is a friendly and effortless way to apply for admissions into various undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A. etc., offered by various colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can apply online for DOST Admission 2018 from the official website and also from the link provided on this page. The complete detail of DOST Admission 2018 – Degree Online Services, Telangana such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee etc. are given below.
DOST Admission 2018 – Degree Online Services, Telangana
DOST stands for Degree Online Services Telangana. DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for your undergraduate courses. It helps you in choosing your favorite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to know. and minimizes your efforts and maximizes your choices to opt for an undergraduate course.
Schedule for the DOST Admission 2018 – Degree Online Services, Telangana is given below.
|Notification||08 May 2018|
|Registrations and web options||10 to 26 May 2018|
|Registration with a Late Fee of Rs. 400/-||27 to 29 May 2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||28 May 2018 – PH/ CAP
29 May 2018 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
30 May 2018 – Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- First List||04 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||05 to 12 Jun 2018|
|II Phase registrations & Web Options only for sliding||05 to 14 Jun 2018|
|Seat Allotment-second list||19 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||20 to 25 Jun 2018|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for supplementary students
and those who have not registered and web options for all
|20 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||26 Jun 2018 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities
27 Jun 2018 – NCC /Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- third list||30 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||02 to 04 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Classwork – I Semester||02 Jul 2018|
|Intra College phase||05 to 07 Jul 2018|
|Seat Allotment||10 July 2018|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||11 to 13 Jul 2018|
|Web options for Intra College Sliding-II||11 to 16 Jul 2018|
|Seat Allotment for Intra College Sliding-II||17 Jul 2018|
|Fresh DOST registration for final phase||25 – 27 Jul 2018|
|Web Options for final phase||25 – 28 Jul 2018|
|Seat allotment for final phase||30 Jul 2018|
|Report to the college by||31 Jul to 01 Aug 2018|
|Special Drive Phase Registrations||14 to 16 Aug 2018|
|Special Drive Phase Web Options||14 to 16 Aug 2018|
|Web Options for Intra (with in) College Sliding (ICS-IV)||14 to 16 Aug 2018|
|Seat Allotment||17 Aug 2018|
|Last date for Reporting to Colleges by Students||20 Aug 2018|
Official Notice Regarding Final Phase Of DOST-2018
Online Application Form of Degree Online Services, Telangana is for admissions into various undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A. etc., offered by various colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates are advised to fill the online application on or before the last date.
- Click Here to apply online for DOST Admission 2018.
- Click Here to log in for DOST 2018.
- Click here to check user guideline to fill up Application Form.
Only one Registration Fee for all the six universities. Rs.200/- only. Web options can be given across all the universities with prioritizing the universities too. Biometric Authentication in collaboration with all eseva centers and Help Line Centers in Telangana State.
Application Filing made simple for Non-BIETS and outside the Telangana students.
How to Apply Online?
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information on Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list.
- Click on “Register” button for the registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- Please write down your application number. Also, you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR: 2018-19 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana all the details must be entered by the student.
- Please enter the equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
- You need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- You have to pay Rs.200 for seeking admission for all the six universities.
- You may apply for the unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all the six universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
- All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.(Click on this link for applying for equivalence certificate online https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/studentServices.do )
- All the students, who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP should get their certificates verified at helpline centres of the respective Universities. Dates will be informed in advance for each special category. Officers of concerned departments will be available for verification of the special category certificates.
If above window does not load, Click here to view/ download the complete eligibility criteria details.
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the
link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of
birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, login for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases
Essential Documents required for Admissions:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex- service Men Certificates, if applicable
- These certificates should be kept ready.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee to ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems if any
Official website: dost.cgg.gov.in