DOST Admission 2019 – Degree Online Services, Telangana is a friendly and effortless way to apply for admissions into various undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A. etc., offered by various colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2019-20. This time TSCHE has discussed the entire Admission for DOST 2019 will be online till the final stage and, candidates need not visit respective colleges for confirmation. From this year, candidates no need to submit their results of CBSE and Other Boards by own. The Result of the respective board will be captured directly through the Web/ Technical Board server once the results are declared. Interested candidates can apply online for DOST Admission 2019 from the official website and also from the direct link which will be provided below in this page. The complete detail of DOST Admission 2019 – Degree Online Services, Telangana such as application form, eligibility criteria etc. are given below.
DOST Admission 2019 – Degree Online Services, Telangana
DOST stands for Degree Online Services Telangana. DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for your undergraduate courses. Candidates can pay the Institute fee in online mode at the time of admission. It helps you in choosing your favourite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to know. and minimizes your efforts and maximizes your choices to opt for an undergraduate course.
Schedule for the DOST Admission 2019 – Degree Online Services, Telangana is given below.
|Notification||2nd week of May 2019|
|Registrations and web options||last week of May 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||last week of May 2019 – PH/ CAP
last week of May 2019 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
last week of May 2019 – Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- First List||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|II Phase registrations & Web Options only for sliding||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Seat Allotment-second list||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||last week of Jun 2019|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for supplementary students
and those who have not registered and web options for all
|last week of Jun 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||last week of Jun 2019 – PH/ CAP/ Extra Curricular Activities
last week of Jun 2019 – NCC /Sports & Games
|Seat allotment- third list||last week of Jun 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classwork – I Semester||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Intra College phase||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Web options for Intra College Sliding-II||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Intra College Sliding-II||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Fresh DOST registration for final phase||last week of Jul 2019|
|Web Options for final phase||last week of Jul 2019|
|Seat allotment for final phase||last week of Jul 2019|
|Report to the college by||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Special Drive Phase Registrations||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Special Drive Phase Web Options||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Web Options for Intra (with in) College Sliding (ICS-IV)||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Seat Allotment||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Last date for Reporting to Colleges by Students||3rd week of Aug 2019|
The Application Form of Degree Online Services, Telangana is for admissions into various undergraduate courses will be released in online mode for the session 2019. The entire admission process offered by various colleges in Telangana state through DOST for the academic year 2019-20 will be done in online mode for the convenience of candidates. Candidates are advised to fill the online application on or before the last date.
Web options can be given across all the universities with prioritizing the universities too. New Aadhaar biometric devices with RD is Authentication in collaboration with all eseva centres and Help Line Centers in Telangana State.
How to Apply Online
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the university logos and various instructions, information on Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list.
- Click on “Register” button for the registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- Please write down your application number. Also, you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR: 2019-20 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
- You need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- You may apply for the unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
Below we mentioned last year eligibility criteria for reference purpose only.
If the above window does not load, Click here to view/ download the complete eligibility criteria details.
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the
link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender, and date of
birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, log in for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee to ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems if any
Official website: dost.cgg.gov.in
Insofar, Official Notification regarding DOST Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.