DOST Admission 2020 – Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) conducts the Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) 2020 2020 to grant admission in UG courses in the state of Telangana. Candidates who wish to apply for DOST 2020 must have passed in class 12th. Candidates can apply from the official website i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in. The fresh registration can be done online at dost.cgg.gov.in for admission in UG courses in the state of Telangana. Through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) 2020, candidates are offered admission to courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA, etc. Check more details on DOST Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: DOST Admission 2020 notification will be released soon.
DOST Admission 2020
DOST stands for Degree Online Services Telangana. DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for your undergraduate courses. Candidates can pay the Institute fee in online mode at the time of admission. It helps you in choosing your favorite undergraduate course. Check the complete schedule for DOST Admission 2020 from the table below.
|DOST Admission 2020||Dates|
|Notification releases on||May 2020|
|DOST registration 2020 starts on||To be announced|
|Last date to submit DOST application form||To be announced|
|Web options starts from||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 400||To be announced|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||To be announced|
|Seat allotment- First List||To be announced|
|Online reporting of students by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be||To be announced|
|II Phase registrations & Web Options only for sliding||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment-second list||To be announced|
|Online Reporting to Colleges by Students||To be announced|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IInd Phase)||To be announced|
|III and last Phase Web Options and registrations for supplementary students||To be announced|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IIIrd Phase)||To be announced|
|Seat allotment- third list||To be announced|
|Online reporting to Colleges by Students||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classwork – I Semester||To be announced|
|Intra College phase||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment||To be announced|
Courses Offered through DOST 2020
Candidates are offered admission in the courses as mentioned below at all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Satavahana University.
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
DOST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for DOST 2020 from below:
- Candidates must have passed in the intermediate examination from a recognized board.
- For B.Sc: Candidates must have passed in class 12th with minimum 40% marks in Physical Sciences and Mathematics OR Physical Sciences, and Biological Sciences.
Click here to check the complete DOST Eligibility Criteria.
DOST 2020 Application Form
The Application Form of Degree Online Services, Telangana is for admissions into various undergraduate course releases in online mode on the official website. No offline or printed form will be released for DOST 2020. Students need to first complete pre-registration form and pay the required amount of the application fee. It is advised that you should keep details like your mobile number with Aadhaar, update name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate certificate in Aadhaar in advance. Once the aspirants have registered and paid the fee, they can then fill the DOST Application and Exercise web options.
What is the Registration fee for DOST 2020?
The student registration fee is Rs. 200/- for DOST Admission 2020. Aspirants can pay the amount by using Debit card/Credit Card /Net banking. Once the payment is done you will receive PIN number to the registered mobile number. Login to DOST Portal by using DOST ID and PIN for application submission & exercise of web options.
How to Apply Online for DOST Admission 2020?
Aspirants can apply for DOST 2020 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Go to the official website and click on the candidate pre-registration link.
- Then, select qualifying board and enter hall ticket number and rest of the details and click on Aadhar Authentication button.
- After that, an OTP is sent to the mobile number, candidates have to enter that OTP.
- Next, the payment gateway will open, candidates, have to pay the registration fee.
- Login to your account and enter personal details, qualification details, communication details etc and upload the signature and photograph.
- For students of the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, some of your information will be auto-filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press the “SUBMIT” button to submit the UG Online Admission Form.
- DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link.
- You need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- You may apply for the unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
DOST 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for DOST 2020 from below:
As per previous year!
DOST 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the admission procedure for DOST 2020 from below:
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the
link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender, and date of
birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance.
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Once you receive OTP, log in for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- Enter your Aadhaar Number without any mistakes
- Do not lose your mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure
- Choose your web options carefully
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which you are not interested
- After paying the course fee to ensure that your seat is confirmed Online by the Principal of the College
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve your problems if any
Official website: dost.cgg.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.