TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022: TGUGCET 2022 result has been released at tswreis.ac.in. TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 exam was conducted on March 06, 2022. Eligible candidates have to take the TGUGCET exam for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2022-23. Students who have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses are eligible to apply too. Get more information about TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 from this page, including the list of participating institutes, seat reservation and result.
Latest – TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 result is out. Click here to get it.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022
Candidates can get admission in various TSW and TTW Residential Degree Colleges through TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022. The college allotment is done purely on the basis of marks in the common entrance test. Other factors have no role to play in the final result. Check important dates regarding TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 from the table given below.
|Applications and fee payment start date||09 Dec 2021|
|Applications and fee payment end date|
|Availability of TGUGCET Application form||09 Dec 2021|
|Last date to submit application|
|Hall ticket issue date||26 Feb – 05 Mar 2022|
|Date of TGUGCET 2022 entrance exam||06 Mar 2022|
|Result declaration||07 Apr 2022|
|Release of allotment card||To be announced!|
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Result
The details regarding the TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 result are given below.
- The result of TGUGCET is declared by Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
- The candidates can check TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 result as per the date provided in the schedule table above.
- TGUGCET result is published on the TSWREIS official website.
- Candidates need to provide date of birth and mobile number to check the result. The result of TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 is used to allot colleges to the candidates, based on their merit and preferences filled while applying.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 New Exam Date
Candidates can check the new exam date for TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 from below image.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Hall Ticket
The details regarding the hall ticket are given below.
- The candidates can download the TGUGCET hall ticket / admit card before the exam, from tswreis.in.
- The schedule for the release of hall tickets is mentioned in the schedule table provided on this page.
- Candidates need their reference number to download the TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 hall ticket.
- This reference number is provided to the candidates after successful submission of the application form.
- Please note that TGUGCET hall ticket is not sent to any candidate via post. It can only be downloaded online.
- The candidates need to carry TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 hall ticket, in printed form, while appearing at the exam venue.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
TSWREIS has extended the deadline to submit the TGUGCET 2022 application form till February 03, 2022. Candidates can also check it from below image.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates, meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, can fill TGUGCET 2022 application form online through the official website of TSWREIS. Check the application procedure from the steps given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Application Form.
Fee Payment: Click here to pay the TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Application Fee.
College Preference/Options: Click here to access the link to submit the College Preference/Options.
How to apply for TGUGCET ?
- Step 1: First and foremost, the willing and eligible candidates need to pay the application fee amount through a Payment Gateway Centre. Candidates need to provide their basic details at payment centres, including name, mobile number, date of birth etc. On successful payment of fee, a journal number is issued to the candidate.
- Step 2: Next, visit the official website of TSWREIS using the link provided on this page.
- Step 3: Under “Latest News” section, candidates can find a link to fill the TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 application form. Click on that link to access the application portal.
- Step 4: Login using the journal number received.
- Step 5: The candidates have to provide their personal, educational, communication details and upload a photograph in the application form. Also, the candidates are required to provide their preference for college and course in the application form.
- Step 6: After providing all the details, submit the TGUGCET application form. Take a print-out of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application Fee: The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 100/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY.
Image Specifications: The applicant has to upload a scanned copy of his/her passport sized photograph. The prescribed dimensions for this image are 3.5 x 4.5 cms.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is a must to ensure the eligibility for TSWREIS TGUGCET before preparing for the exam and taking the exam. The candidates can check the minimum requirements prescribed by the conducting body from the points given below.
- The applicants who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing for second-year intermediate examinations are also eligible to apply.
- However, they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations
- There is also an income criterion. For candidates belonging to rural areas, the annual income of their parents must not exceed Rs 1,50,000. In case of candidates from urban areas, annual income of parents must be less than Rs 2,00,000.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Answer key
- TGUGCET Answer key will release after one week of the exam.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer in online mode from the official website.
- The answer key will contain all the correct answers of the TGUGCET Exam paper.
- Candidates can evaluate their performance in the exam using the TSWREIS answer key.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Participating Institutes
The candidates who qualify TGUGCET 2022 are eligible for admission into various TSW Residential Degree Colleges and TTW Residential Degree Colleges. Male candidates can get admitted to UG courses offered by 7 TTW Residential Degree Colleges. However, female candidates can get admitted to the following colleges:
- 5 Specialized TSW Residential Degree Colleges (including TSW Residential Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir)
- 25 TSW Residential Degree Colleges
- 15 TTW Residential Degree Colleges
Complete list of colleges and courses offered by them is provided below (As per Last Year Record).
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the answer key are given below.
- It is highly recommended to check the pattern of the TGUGCET before appearing for the exam.
- The exam pattern includes a number of important aspects such as type and number of questions asked, the time allotted, subjects covered and marking scheme of the exam.
- TGUGCET consists of 2 papers. Paper 1 is conducted in the morning session while paper 2 is held in the afternoon session.
- Paper 2 is only for those candidates (women) who are seeking admission in TSW Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College.
Paper 1 Scheme: It is written exam, answers for which need to be marked on an OMR sheet.
- Type of Questions: There are multiple-choice (objective type) questions in the TGUGCET question paper.
- Language: Question paper is bilingual, i.e, questions are asked in 2 languages: English and Telugu.
- Duration: Paper 1 lasts for a total duration of 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes).
- Number of sections: The test is divided into 4 sections/subjects.
- Total marks: 120 (30 marks for each of 4 subjects)
- Subjects covered: The candidate has to appear in any 1 of the following 5 tests, based on subjects at the intermediate level. However, 1 subject remains common to all the tests, i.e, General English.
|EMPC||English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry|
|EBZC||English, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry|
|EMAC||English, Maths, Accounts, Commerce|
|ECEC||English, Economics, Accounts, Commerce|
|EHEC||English, History, Economics, Civics|
Candidates who had any other group of subjects at the intermediate level can appear in any of the 5 tests mentioned above.
Paper 2 Scheme: Along with Paper 1, female candidates seeking admission to Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College, Bhongir, have to appear for another test. Check Paper 2 specifics below.
- Duration: Paper 2 lasts for 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Number of Sections: The question paper is divided into 3 sections.
- Total Marks: Paper 2 is for a total of 60 marks.
- Section-wise weightage: Check below.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Allotment Card
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society releases the allotment card at tswreis.in. To download the allotment card, candidates have to enter the Contact / Mobile Number and Date of Birth (as per SSC Memo). The direct link to check the same is provided below.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Seat Reservation
In all TSW and TTW Residential Degree colleges, there are 40 seats to be filled in each course. However, these seats are divided into a number of categories. Check the community-wise seats reserved for various categories from the tables provided below.
TSW Residential Degree College for Women
|Category||Reservation %||Reserved seats|
|SC-CC / BC-C||02||01|
Reservation for Special Categories in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women
|Games and Sports||01|
|Children of Armed Personnel / Ex-servicemen||01|
TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women
|Category||Reservation %||Reserved seats|
(BC-C / SC-CC : 01)
TSWREIS, which stands for Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, is an autonomous educational organization in the state of Telangana. It works under the supervision of Ministry of Scheduled Caste Development in the Government of Telangana. TSWREIS operates 268 institutions including residential schools, junior colleges and degree colleges. The society provides quality education to the students belonging to backward castes (SC, ST, OBC, minorities etc.). About 1,50,000 students are pursuing education currently in various institutions run by TSWREIS, comprising of around 1 lakh female students.
FAQs on TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022
Ques: Who will conduct the TGUGCET 2022 exam?
Ans: TGUGCET 2022 exam is conducted by the TSWREIS.
Ques: What is the official website for TGUGCET 2022 exam?
Ans: Candidates can get all the information related to TGUGCET 2022 exam from official website, which is tswreis.ac.in.
Ques: What is the TGUGCET 2022 exam date?
Ans: TGUGCET 2022 exam date is March 06, 2022.
Ques: Which courses offered through TGUGCET 2022 exam?
Ans: Through TGUGCET 2022 exam, candidates get admission to 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses.
Ques: How many seats are there in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women?
Ans: There are 40 seats in each course for admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.