Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 will be organized by the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC). The admission of the candidates for Gujavv rat MBBS will be on the basis of merit in the NEET 2019. From all the government MBBS colleges, 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota seats which will be filled through online NEET counseling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and all the remaining 85% state quota seats will be granted through counseling conducted by the Admission Committee, i.e., ACPMEC. The candidates will be called for Gujarat MBBS Admission, as per the NEET scores.
Interested aspirants need to fill the application form in online mode. The application form will be available soon. The NEET UG 2019 declared the result. Before registration, candidates are required to purchase the PIN. Only after purchasing the PIN Number, candidates can register for Gujarat MBBS Admission and appear for document verification. The Admission Committee will publish a merit list for those candidates who qualify the NEET 2019 and submits their application for Gujarat MBBS admission 2019 before the last date. On the basis of the merit, the candidates will be called for counseling. Check here complete details about Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 in the article below.
Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019
Candidates who want to appear for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 must be well aware of all the important dates. Since NEET 2019 is conducted and dates for the same was announced. The schedule for PIN purchase, online registration, and document verification of Gujarat MBBS Admission for the academic year 2019 is announced, but dates for online application form will be announced later. As soon as the conducting authority will announce the complete schedule for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019, we will update here. However, candidates can check here the schedule for the commencement of various events of the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Admission from the official website and from this article also. Candidates can check the following schedule table for PIN purchase, online registration & document verification.
|PIN purchase from Axis bank for online registration (in person)||17 Jun 2019 to 23 Jun 2019||4:00 PM|
|For Online Registration||17 Jun 2019 to 24 Jun 2019||11:00 AM|
|Document Verification||18 Jun 2019 to 24 Jun 2019||4:00 PM|
|online selection filling of the first round of the entrance committees||10 Jul 2019||04:00 PM|
|Online choice filling for the first round of ACPUGMEC||till 14 Jul 2019||04:00 PM|
|Payment of fees online / at Designated Bank first round of ACPUGMEC||16 – 21 Jul 2019||–|
|Final Choice Filling for second round||23 – 26 Jul 2019||–|
|Display of Choices filled by candidates second round of counselling||26 Jul 2019||5.00 PM|
|Display of Seat Allotment||27 Jul 2019||10.30 AM|
|Payment of fees online / at Designated Bank second round of ACPUGMEC||27 – 30 Jul 2019||4.00 PM|
- All candidates, who are admitted in Medical & Dental only in first as well as second round, have to report at admitted institute on or before August 01, 2019 after confirmation of admission at Help Center.
All candidates, who are included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, are eligible for the second and further rounds, irrespective of (All candidates in the ACPUGMEC’s merit list are eligible to participate in second or subsequent rounds).
- Allotment / Non-allotment of admission in 1st round of ACPUGMEC (whether ACPUGMEC has entered admission in the first round)
- Payment / Non-payment of tuition fees in Axis Bank in 1st Round of ACPPGMEC (Whether tuition fees have been deposited in Axis Bank in first round of ACPUGMEC)
- Reporting / Non-reporting at Help-Center in 1st Round of ACPUGMEC (whether ACPUGMEC has been reputable at the Help Center in the first round)
- Reporting / Non-reporting at admitted Institute in 1st Round of ACPUGMEC (ACPUGMEC whether the admission in the first round of the Report has been reported at the organization)
- Cancelled / Non-cancelled admission of 1st of ACPUGMEC (ACPUGMEC’s first round admission is canceled)
The online selection filing of the first round of the entrance committees is extended today July 08, 2019) to 4.00 pm. (Online choice filling for the first round of ACPUGMEC has been extended till 4.00 pm today ie July 08, 2019)
At present, the process of online selection of the first round of the entrance committees of the admissions committee is going on, which will be completed on July 8, 2019, at 4.00 pm. The first round will be released on July 9, 2019, at 6 pm. Thus, every student is told that he carefully thinks his chess carefully.
Right now, online selection of first round of ACPUGMEC is going on. The Online Choice Filling process will complete on 8th July 2019 at 4.00 noon. The Result of the First Round will be declared on 9th July 2019 at 6.00 pm. So all students are advised to fill their Choices very carefully.
According to the orders of the Commissioner, Tribal Development, Gandhinagar, the students of the ST category mentioned below are instructed that according to the check list of Tribal Development, Gandhinagar, all information and support will be accompanied by certificates of evidence, Rehearsed.
Date: – 23-07-2019 to 24-07-2019
Time: – Ride from 11:00 to evening 05:00
Place: – Commissioner, Tribal Development Office, Birasamunda Bhavan, Sector-10 / A, Gujarat State Gandhinagar
Student List: Click here to check it.
Checklist Form: Click here to check it.
Gujarat MBBS Counselling 2019
The counseling for admission to all Professional Medical courses, i.e, MBBS, shall be made by a centralized single window state common counseling by the admission committee. There shall be two or more rounds of counseling, each to be conducted by the Admission Committee. The Manual Counselling for allotment of students shall be conducted by the Admission Committee, in case if the seat remains vacant after two rounds of Gujarat MBBS Counselling. The admission will be done on the basis of the merit list.
- Click here to check New Seats Added Seats for Round-2 Due to AIQ Vacant
- Click here to check Newly added Category-wise Seats of MBBS (increase under EWS Scheme) – Round-02.
- Click here to check Newly added Seats for HOMEOPATHY and NATUROPATHY – Round-02.
- Click here to check Round-01 Cancel Candidate List.
- Click here to check Instructions for Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counseling (FOR MBBS & BDS ONLY).
- Click here to check the download the Cancel Form for Round-01 admission.
- Click here to check the newly added category-wise seats of MBBS (increase under EWS Scheme) round-02.
- Click here to check the procedure for Round 01 Cancel admission.
- Click here to check the designated branches of axis bank for payment of tuition fees.
- Click here to check the list of Help centers for submission of original documents.
- Click here to check the instructions forsecond round of online choice filling and allotment.
After Mock round choice filling and display of choices filled by candidates will be finished, The conducting body has display the Mock round result. It is available on the official website and a direct link is also given below. The conducting body has also released the list of candidates selected for Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College and Surat Municipal Medical College.
- Click here to check the second round Alloted List (Meritwise).
- Click here to check the second round Alloted List (Institutewise).
- Click here to check the second round Last Rank 2019.
- Click here to check the provisional first round (online) Alloted List 2019.
- Click here to check the first round last rank 2019
- Click here to check the first round seat matrix 2019
- If you will get admission in the second round, then your first round admission will be canceled automatically and you have to go to help center with allotment letter to confirm your second round admission. If you will not confirm your second round admission at the help center, then your second round admission will also be canceled.
- The candidates are informed that if the “Domicile Certificate” of one’s application is found incorrect then the admission will stand canceled automatically by the ACPUGMEC, Gandhinagar and further action will be taken as per rule.
Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019 Merit List
For MBBS, the merit list is prepared on the basis of All India Overall rank of the candidates who are eligible in NEET 2019. The Admission Committee also prepared a separate list of minority students. The merit lists are uploaded to the ACPMEC website. Candidates can also check them from below.
- Dental Colleges List (With Fees)
- Medical Colleges List (With Fees)
- Cancel candidate list Round 01
- Non reported candidate list Round 01
- General Merit
- SC Merit
- ST Merit
- SEBC Merit
- EWS Merit
- NRI Merit
- PwD Merit
- Status of NRI Applications
- List Of Candidate With Not Eligible Reason
- NHL Local Quota Candidate List
- SMC Local Quota Candidate List
Note: If any candidate having any query regarding merit list, kindly contact in-person with all relevant documents at Office of ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Sector 12, Gandhinagar–382016 on or before 04-July-2019 till 3:00 pm.
The Admission Committee prepare different merit lists as follows:
- The first merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Gujarat Board.
- The second merit list will consist of the list of candidates who have qualified the qualifying examination from CBSE, New Delhi.
- The third merit list will consist of the merit list of the candidates who have qualified CISCE, New Delhi.
- A separate merit list for the reserved category for each will also be published.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates have equal merit marks, the tie can be resolved by the following methods in the order as given below:
- The candidates with higher marks on the mark sheet will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidate with higher marks in Biology (theory) in qualifying examination will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry followed by Physics and English in the qualifying examination will be ranked higher.
- After applying the above-mentioned methods, if the tie is still not resolved, the candidates with higher marks in Class 10th will be placed higher.
- Lastly, to break the tie, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered in case the tie is still not resolved. The candidate older in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
Gujarat MBBS 2019 Application Form
- The Admission Committee will issue the details on the Registration Form, courses offered, list of help centers, the last date of submitting the registration and other details in the prominent newspapers daily.
- For Gujarat MBBS 2019 Registration, candidates shall be required to make payment of the requisite amount of the Registration Fee, Information Booklet with the PIN.
- Aspirants who will obtain the PIN can register online at, medguj.nic.in. Fill in the required details in the Registration Form by providing their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc in the online registration form.
- After submitting the registration form, the candidates will receive a receipt or confirmation of the application received. In the receipt, the applicant shall be given Registration Number and date of the application. Candidates must preserve the receipt as it can be used as a reference in the future and also in the merit list.
Admission Form: Click here to log in for the Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019.
Documents to submit the Registration Form
The candidates shall need to submit the following self-attested photocopies of the documents along with the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Application Form:
- Qualifying Examination/ Class 12th (HSC) mark sheet
- NEET mark sheet of the current year.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Examination (10th class) mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) of the family of the candidates belonging to SEBC candidates.
- Certificate of Physical Disability for physically disabled candidates.
- Certificate of the local candidate from the Dean of NHLMMC, Ahmedabad or Surat.
- Documentary evidence for NRI Status (if applicable).
- Necessary proof regarding the minority status.
Application Form Process:
- Click here to check the online admission process for MBBS 2019.
- Click here to check the online registration process of MBBS 2019.
- Click here to check the schedule of PIN purchase, online registration & document verification.
- Click here to check the list of help centers 2019.
- Click here to check the instructions for NRI candidates.
- Click here to check the complete information of UG amendment admission 2019.
- Click here to check the FAQs of Gujarat MBBS 2019.
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for Gujarat MBBS Admission 2019.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Should have completed 17 years of age on December 31 of the Academic Year.
- Should have passed class 10th and 12th qualifying examination from the following board:
- Gujarat Board
- CBSE/ CISCE provided that the school in which the applicants’ studies is in the state of Gujarat.
- The NRI candidates should have passed the qualifying examination from anywhere in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate should be qualified in NEET 2019.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
No candidates will be considered eligible unless he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria including minimum qualifying percentage/ percentile in HSC or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology Theory and Practical. The minimum qualifying marks are given in the table below:
|Type of Seat||Category|
- The candidates must obtain 50th Percentile in NEET for admission to MBBS in the government seats.
- For Management and NRI seats, the NEET percentile as laid down by the Government of India.
Gujarat MBBS 2019 Counselling Procedure
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear/ participate in the counseling. The schedule and procedure for counseling shall be published at the Admission Committee website and in the prominent newspapers widely distributed in the State. Candidates can check the procedure for choice filling, seat allotment, documents required at the time of counseling below:
Step 1: Choice Filling
- The candidates who will be eligible for counseling will be required to fill in the choice of course or college or institution online at medguj.nic.in.
- Enter the details to log in to your account such as Course Name, User ID, Password and submit the details.
- In the next window, candidates have to give as many of their preference from the list of Institutions or Colleges and save them. If the candidate is satisfied with the choice done, click on “Lock Choices”, or otherwise click on the “Modify Options” button to change the made choices.
- In order to lock the final choices, enter the PIN Number.
- After submitting the choices, candidates may take a print out of the filled choices and keep it to themselves for future reference.
Step 2: Seat Allotment
- The allotment of seats shall be done on the basis of the merit, category, and availability of seats.
- The seat allotment result will be available at the Admission Committee website.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat shall be issued an information letter and bank fee receipt online. The candidates will be required to take a print out of the same.
Step 3: Make Payment
The candidates who will be allotted a seat shall have to pay the tuition fee of the allotted college to confirm their admission. In case, the candidate fails to submit the required tuition fee in the specified schedule, their admission shall stand canceled.
Step 4: Document Verification
The candidates need to bring along the required documents in original and photocopy of each and submit it to the Admission Committee. The candidates need to produce the same certificates as submitted along with the registration form.
Reservation of Seats
15% of the total seats shall be reserved for candidates in All India Quota for admission in each Government Medical and Dental College. The reservation of seat for the reserved categories is as follows:
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
What after the Counselling is done?
After the counseling process will over, the candidates need to produce the Certificate of Physical Fitness at the time of counseling. The Certificate of Physical Fitness in the prescribed form shall be obtained from a registered medical practitioner along with the undertaking. The candidate shall need to submit the certificate to the Dean/ principal of the allotted college at the time of joining.
The seat matrix is as per last year details!!!
List of Colleges
Medical Colleges List
Dental Colleges List
- Click here to check the fee structure for Govt. colleges. (As per last year)
Institute Master with Code
Official Website: www.medadmgujarat.org
Click here to check the amendments in rules for admission in UG.