Tripura ANM 2021: Tripura Rural Health Department has released the preliminary common merit list for Tripura GNM Admission 2021. It has released in PDF format on the official web portal which is dme.tripura.gov.in. The Tripura Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives (ANM) courses are conducted by the Tripura Rural Health Department for the candidates who want to enroll themselves in a 2-year nursing degree program offered by the nursing colleges of Tripura State. The Tripura ANM 2021 is a state level examination in which only female candidates are allowed for the examination. Candidates can get all the important details about Tripura ANM 2021 from this article.
Latest – Tripura GNM 2021 Preliminary Common Merit List has released. Scroll down to check it.
Tripura ANM 2021
The Tripura ANM 2021 exam dates are released by the Tripura Rural Health Department on their official web portal. The important information regarding Tripura ANM 2021 exam dates is given below.
|Start date for filling Application Form||07 Oct 2021|
|Last date for filling Application Form||22 Oct 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
Tripura ANM 2021 Interview Schedule:
Tripura ANM 2021 Result
The Tripura ANM 2021 Result is released on the official web portal of the conducting body i.e dme.tripura.gov.in. The candidates are required to download the result online mode from the official web portal of Tripura Rural Health Department. The candidates can download the merit list PDF for Tripura ANM 2021 exam and save it for further use.
Merit List: Click here to check the Tripura GNM 2021 Preliminary Common Merit List.
From the following steps, candidates can easily download their Tripura ANM 2021 exam.
- Login to the official web portal of the Tripura Rural Health Department for Tripura ANM 2021 result.
- Click on the “Tripura ANM 2021 Result” link provided on the main page.
- Candidates need to enter their login credentials in order to get access toTripura ANM 2021 result.
- The ANM 2021 result will be displayed in the form of PDF Format.
- Click on the download button and save the Merit List PDF of Tripura ANM 2021 exam for further use.
Tripura ANM 2021 Exam Overview
The Tripura Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives (ANM) courses are conducted for the interested candidates to enroll themselves for a two year nursing degree program offered by the nursing colleges of Tripura. The details about the Tripura ANM 2021 is given below.
|Exam Name||Tripura Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives Course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Tripura Rural Health Department|
|Helpline||Telephone: 0381-2325232Email: [email protected]|
Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form
The Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form released by the Tripura Rural Health Department was made available on October 07, 2021 and the last date for submission of the application forms is October 22, 2021. The candidates can check the official web portal of the conducting body i.e dme.tripura.gov.in for the link of Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form. The complete procedure for filling the Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form is given below.
Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official web portal of the Tripura Government i.e dme.tripura.gov.in for the Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form.
Step 2: On the homepage of the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura, candidates can find the link which will direct them to the application form page.
Step 3: The candidates have to enter the personal details asked in order to complete the registration process and they will be provided with their respective registration ID and password.
Step 4: Using the given login credentials, candidates are required to fill the details in the Tripura ANM 2021 Application Form.
Step 5: This step involves uploading the scanned pictures of the candidate’s passport-sized coloured photograph and signature as per the given format in the notification for Tripura ANM 2021.
Step 6: At last, the candidates are required to submit the application fee through online mode in order to complete the process of filling Tripura ANM 2021 Application form. The application fee category-wise is given below.
|General/ OBC||Rs 200/-|
Documents Required during Application Process for Tripura ANM 2021
The important documents which candidates need to provide while filling the Tripura ANM 2021 application form are given below.
- High School Marksheet and Certificate.
- Madhyamik Examination Admit Card.
- Scanned images of candidate’s coloured passport sized photograph and signature according to the given format.
- Candidate’s Permanent Resident Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Candidate’s Certificate Certificate of reserved category (if any).
- If any disability, certificates of locomotors of 40% to 50% must be uploaded to the Tripura ANM 2021 Form.
Tripura ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For the Tripura ANM 2021, candidates are expected to be clear about the eligibility criteria. The Tripura ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria is described below in detail.
- Only female candidates are applicable for Tripura ANM 2021 examination.
- The candidates need to be a resident of Tripura in order to apply for the Tripura ANM 2021 entrance exam.
- The candidates are required to provide a valid domicile certificate of Tripura in order to get admissions.
- Only the Indian candidates can apply for the Tripura Anm 2021.
- Candidates who age from 17 years to 30 years as on December 31, 2021 can apply for Tripura ANM 2021. For the reserved categories, the conducting body has decided 5 years relaxation in the age criteria for filling the Tripura ANM 2021 application form.
- The candidates who have cleared their HS+2 stage or equivalent from a recognised board or university with at least 40% marks in Biology, Physics, English and Chemistry.
- Applicants appearing for 12th standard examinations can also apply for Tripura ANM 2021.
Tripura ANM 2021 Exam Admit Card
The admit card for Tripura ANM 2021 Interview is released by the Tripura Rural Health Department on its official website dme.tripura.gov.in. The Tripura ANM exam is conducted in the form of an interview where the candidates are interviewed on the basis of their 10+2 level syllabus. The Admit card for Tripura ANM 2021 is released 15 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates can download the call letter for the ANM examination by entering the registration ID and password when required. The candidates need to carry their admit card to the examination in order to appear for the Interview. The Tripura ANM 2021 Admit Card contains all the following details.
- Examination timings and address
- The candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
Tripura ANM 2021 Exam Counselling
The important information about Tripura ANM 2021 Exam Counselling is given below.
- The information about the exam counselling of Tripura ANM 2021 is provided by the conducting body Tripura Rural Health Department on their official web portal.
- At the time of counselling, the candidates are asked for their choice regarding the institute and to get all of their documents verified.
- The candidates are required to bring all the necessary documents for the Tripura ANM 2021 Exam Counselling.
- After the ANM Exam Counselling is completed, the candidates are asked further to process the admission.
About Tripura Rural Health Department
The Tripura Rural Health Department is the conducting body for Tripura Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) courses. The ANM examination is conducted to give admissions to interested candidates in different nursing colleges in Tripura State. The Tripura ANM 2021 is an interview examination held once a year for a two years diploma course in nursing degree programs. Only female candidates are allowed to apply for Tripura ANM 2021 who have qualified or appearing for HS+2 examinations and are aged between 17 years to 30 years as of December 31, 2021. The applicants need to qualify all the eligibility criteria in order to appear for the Tripura ANM 2021.
Tripura ANM 2021 FAQs
Ans. The last date to apply for Tripura ANM 2021 is October 22, 2021.
Ans. The Tripura ANM 2021 examination is conducted by Tripura Rural Health Department.
Ans. No, male candidates are not allowed to appear for Tripura ANM 2021.
Ans. No, the application fee for Tripura ANM 2021 is refundable.
Ans. The candidates need to bring a category certificate if any, character certificate, 10th, and 12th mark sheet, Domicile certificate for the Tripura ANM 2021 Exam Counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.