Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) for admission into various professional degree courses, such as Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and others. Candidates want to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination have to attempt questions of four different subjects, such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each of the subjects of Examination will be of 100 marks. Candidates are advised to check the question pattern and mode of examination before attempting the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. You can refer information from this article for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is divided into three Group, which has been described below.
- Engineering and technology admission (Group A): Candidates who wish to get admission in engineering and technology must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics papers of TJEE.
- Other courses admission (Group B): Candidates who wish to get admission in Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical and others must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology papers of TJEE.
- Trying for all courses (Group C): Candidates who are trying for all courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology papers of TJEE.
As and when the events proceed, Exam dates will also be updated here.
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for appearing in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is as follows.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Domicile requirement: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Tripura. Either applicant or his / her parent must have been residing in Tripura continuously for not less than ten years immediately prior to the date of making an application. Competent authority needs to issue Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) to candidate/father/mother which needs to be submitted.
- Qualifying examination: Candidate should pass/appeared/ due to appear in the year of TJEE at Tripura HS examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subject he/she is appearing in TJEE.
The following categories of candidates will get a reservation. Reservation (percentage) shall be as per existing rules of Tripura state.
- Physically handicapped
- Wards of ex-servicemen
Before appearing for the final examination, the candidates must go through the exam pattern.
The TBJEE Last year notification reveals that language of question papers has been in English with Bengali versions as well. Other than that, details of TBJEE exam pattern are given in below:
Question Type – The question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
Subjects of the Examination – There will be for different subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each subject will have different question paper which will be of 100 marks each.
Duration of the Examination – Each paper will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus of the Examination – The questions of the examination will be asked from the prescribed syllabi of TBJEE which will be divided into 10 modules and each module will carry 10 marks.
Marking Scheme – Each question will carry 2 marks and there will be no negative marking.
Publication of Answer Key of TBJEE
After the examination, the Board will publish the answer keys for the candidates to check their answers for the questions asked and can calculate their scores obtained in the examination. The answer key will be uploaded on the website www.tbjee.nic.in. The answer keys will be published in two parts: one will be Provisional Answer Key which can be challenged by the candidates and other will be the Final and Frozen Answer Key which will be uploaded after taking due consideration of the feedback of all concerned and experts/ opinions.
The qualified candidates will have to keep this in mind that the seats of different professional courses will be received from various sponsoring departments. These seats will be reserved by the Government of India and other central agencies of the State of Tripura. The Seats will be distributed to the eligible candidates through the process of counselling. Counselling sessions will be held as per the scheduled dates and the candidates will have to appear for the counselling at the allotted date and time. All the details for the counselling will be provided on the website.
Old Secretariat Complex,
Finance Building [2nd Floor],
Official website: tbjee.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.