|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
TBJEE 2018 – The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct the TBJEE 2018 at the end of the April 2018 for the candidates seeking admission to various professional degree courses such as Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and others. The Tripura Board will be held the Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) at ten centres of Agartala, Udaipur, Ambassa, Kailashahar and Dharmanagar. Candidates who want to apply for TBJEE 2018 will have to go through all the details provided on the official website i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in.
Schedule for TBJEE 2018
|Registration for TBJEE 2018 Begins||1st week of January 2081|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of January 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Answer Key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for Receiving Feedback||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling||June – July 2018|
Please note that official details of TBJEE 2018 have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of TBJEE 2018. As soon as Tripura Board University releases TBJEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
TBJEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who will appear for TBJEE 2018, will have to be eligible as per the norms of the Tripura Board. The eligibility criteria for the candidates will be as follows:
- Citizenship – The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile Certificate – The candidates must be a permanent resident of Tripura. The candidates seeking admission under reserved quota will have to submit the domicile certificate in a prescribed format from a competent authority. The Domicile certificate will be accepted who are either residing or his/her parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing in the TBJEE 2018.
- Qualifying Examination – The candidate will have to pass/appeared/due to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination, at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she wants to appear in the examination.
- Ward of All India Services Officers – The candidates who are children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur- Tripura Cadre and the children of the employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible for the examination irrespective of their prior stay at Tripura.
- Ward of the Government Officer – In case, the candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his/her parent is an officer or deputation to the Government of Tripura/Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served for 3 years continuously or more and due to appear/passed in the Higher Secondary Education from an Institution of Tripura will be eligible for the examination.
- Ward of Ex-servicemen – If the candidate is a ward of Ex-servicemen, either he/she or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 years immediately prior to the date of making application for TBJEE 2018 and has passed or appeared/due to appear at the Higher Secondary Education from an Institution of Tripura will be eligible for the examination.
- Ward of Defence Personnel – The candidates who are children of serving Defence Personnel (Army/Navy/Air force) hailing from Tripura will also be eligible for the examination.
TBJEE 2018 Application Form
To apply for TBJEE 2018, the candidates need to fill the application form which will be available at the counter of the office of the TBJEE from 1st week of January 2018 to last week of January 2018.
The candidates can obtain the application form in any of modes available. Last time it was issued online and by post.
Payment of Enrolment Fees and Submission of Application form
The candidates will have to pay the enrolment fees or the examination fees from the official website www.tbjee.nic.in. The examination fees for different categories will be as follows:
- UR – Rs 350/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 300/-
- BPL UR – Rs. 250/-
- BPL SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
Before appearing for the final examination, the candidates must go through the exam pattern which will be as follows:
Question Type – The question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
Subjects of the Examination – There will be for different subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each subject will have different question paper which will be of 100 marks each.
Duration of the Examination – Each paper will be of 2 hours.
Syllabus of the Examination – The questions of the examination will be asked from the prescribed syllabi of TBJEE which will be divided into 10 modules and each module will carry 10 marks.
Marking Scheme – Each question will carry 2 marks and there will no negative marking.
TBJEE 2018 Admit Card
After the successful registration, the candidates will obtain the admit cards which will be issued by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for TBJEE 2018. The admit cards will be available as per the schedule dates on the official website www.tbjee.nic.in. The candidates will have to carry the admit cards at the examination centre and also retain it until the end of the admission process.
Publication of Answer Key of TBJEE 2018
After the examination, the Board will publish the answer keys for the candidates to check their answers for the questions asked and can calculate their scores obtained in the examination. The answer key will be uploaded in the last week of April 2018 on the website www.tbjee.nic.in. The answer keys will be published in two parts: one will be Provisional Answer Key which can be challenged by the candidates and other will be the Final and Frozen Answer Key which will be uploaded after taking due consideration of the feedback of all concerned and experts/ opinions.
Declaration of TBJEE Result 2018
The TBJEE 2018 Result will be declared by the Board in the 1st week of June 2018 on the official website. The Board will publish the Merit list on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates in the examination. The merit list will consist of all the candidates who will qualify the examination as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Board.
The qualified candidates will have to keep this in mind that the seats of different professional courses will be received from various sponsoring departments. These seats will be reserved by the Government of India and other central agencies of the State of Tripura. The Seats will be distributed to the eligible candidates through the process of counselling. Counselling sessions will be held as per the scheduled dates and the candidates will have to appear for the counselling at the allotted date and time. All the details for the counselling will be provided on the website.