TBJEE 2018 Admit Card is available prior to exam. Those who have applied for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam will get TBJEE Admit Card from Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam. The Tripura Joint Entrance Exam will be held at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala. The TBJEE 2018 Admit Card has been dispatched to applicants. It is mandatory to carry the admit card/ hall ticket for TBJEE to appear for the examination.
Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination. The admit card has been dispatched from March 20, 2018. The TBJEE 2018 will be held on 25 and 26 April 2018. The admit card must be shown to the Officer in-charge in the examination hall. You can check more details on admit card, pattern of the examination, syllabus in this article.
Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) 2018 Admit card
The purpose of dispatching the admit card is so that registered students can appear for the entrance examination. The admit cards will be dispatched for students by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
|Dispatch of Admit Card||20 Mar to 17 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||25 Apr 2018 and 26 Apr 2018|
Incomplete Application: Click Here for the list of incomplete application.
Note: If any candidate does not receive the Admit Card due to postal dislocation or any other cause within April 17, 2018, the applicant or his / her parent / guardian is requested to contact the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura on April 18 and 19, 2018 in between 12.00 Noon to 4.30 P.M. with the documents as said above. No further date will be extended for issuing of Admit Card.
Details mentioned in Admit Card
The following details are to be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Group Name
- Centre of the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- The Enrollment Number will be filled by the BOARD
- Affix a passport size photograph
Instructions for the candidates
- The examinee can sit for the examination for his/her respective groups (A/B/C) as mentioned in the admit card
- Bring blue/ black ball point pen for marking on the OMR sheet.
- Examinees are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic device like mobile phone, calculator etc or slide rule inside the examination hall.
- All applicants who appear to be prima-facie eligible are provisionally permitted to sit for Joint Entrance Examination. If after scrutiny, at any stage, it is found that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his /her candidature will be automatically cancelled even if he / she has appeared in the examination and secured a position in the merit list.
- The question paper will be in the medium English with Bengali version.
TBJEE 2018 Examination Pattern
The duration for the examination will be 2 hours. The question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Each question will have four options i.e., A, B, C, D out of which candidates will have to choose the correct option. Four different subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology will have four different question paper or test booklet. Each question will carry 2 marks and the question paper will of total marks i.e., 100. There will be no negative marking. There will be 50 compulsory questions, 5 each from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
In the given sample four questions from each subject is given:
- The position vector of a particle is given by x= 3t2ĥ – 12t î + 4ĵ. The velocity and acceleration of the particle after 1 sec will be
- 6ĥ – 12î, 6ĥ
- 6ĥ – 6î, 6î
- 6ĥ – 12î, 6ĵ
- 6ĥ – 6î, 6ĵ
- Which one of the following pairs is different from others?
- If , are the roots of the equation x2 – 3x + 5= 0, the equation whose roots are α2, β2 will be
- x2 + 3x + 21 = 0
- x2 + x + 25 = 0
- x2 + 2x + 17 = 0
- x2 – 3x + 15 = 0
- Ascorbic acid’ is the chemical name of which Vitamin?
- VItamin D
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C