|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
TBJEE 2018 Admit Card will be available prior to exam. Those who will have applied for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam can download TBJEE Admit Card from official website. The Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is likely to held at Dharmanagar, Kailashahar, Ambassa and Udaipur and six different venues of Agartala. The TBJEE 2018 Admit Card will be issued to applicants at tbjee.nic.in. It is mandatory to carry the admit card/ hall ticket for TBJEE to appear for the examination.
Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination. The admit card will be released few weeks before the commencement of examination. The TBJEE 2018 shall commence from last week of April, 2018. However, last year the examination date was reschedule to May. The admit card must be shown to the Officer in-charge in the examination hall. You can check more details on admit card, pattern of the examination, syllabus in this article.
Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) 2018 Admit card
|Dispatch of Admit Card||Last week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||Last week of April 2018|
Please note that official details of TBJEE 2018 admit card have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of TBJEE 2018. As soon as Tripura Board releases TBJEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
The purpose of dispatching the admit card is so that registered students can appear for the entrance examination. The admit cards will be dispatched for students through India Post Tripura.
If any candidate does not receive the Admit card due to postal dislocation or any other issue within the specified date, contact the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura, immediately. The admit card will contain details of the test date and time and centre / venue of the examination.
Details mentioned in Admit Card
The following details are to be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Group Name
- Centre of the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- The Enrollment Number will be filled by the BOARD
- Affix a passport size photograph
Instructions for the candidates
- The examinee can sit for the examination for his/her respective groups (A/B/C) as mentioned in the admit card
- Bring blue/ black ball point pen for marking on the OMR sheet.
- Examinees are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic device like mobile phone, calculator etc or slide rule inside the examination hall.
- All applicants who appear to be prima-facie eligible are provisionally permitted to sit for Joint Entrance Examination. If after scrutiny, at any stage, it is found that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his /her candidature will be automatically cancelled even if he / she has appeared in the examination and secured a position in the merit list.
- The question paper will be in the medium English with Bengali version.
TBJEE 2018 Examination Pattern
The duration for the examination will be 2 hours. The question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Each question will have four options i.e., A, B, C, D out of which candidates will have to choose the correct option. Four different subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology will have four different question paper or test booklet. Each question will carry 2 marks and the question paper will of total marks i.e., 100. There will be no negative marking. There will be 50 compulsory questions, 5 each from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
In the given sample four questions from each subject is given:
- The position vector of a particle is given by x= 3t2ĥ – 12t î + 4ĵ. The velocity and acceleration of the particle after 1 sec will be
- 6ĥ – 12î, 6ĥ
- 6ĥ – 6î, 6î
- 6ĥ – 12î, 6ĵ
- 6ĥ – 6î, 6ĵ
- Which one of the following pairs is different from others?
- If , are the roots of the equation x2 – 3x + 5= 0, the equation whose roots are α2, β2 will be
- x2 + 3x + 21 = 0
- x2 + x + 25 = 0
- x2 + 2x + 17 = 0
- x2 – 3x + 15 = 0
- Ascorbic acid’ is the chemical name of which Vitamin?
- VItamin D
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
Syllabus for TBJEE 2018
The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 modules. You may check the syllabus from the provided link