|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
TBJEE 2017 Sample Paper
Sample Paper for TBJEE 2017 will be given here shortly.
TBJEE 2016 Sample Paper
Each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have a Text Booklet/Question paper containing 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Every question paper has a particular Series (A/B/C) mentioned on the front page which the candidate must carefully write at the appropriate place on the OMR Answer Sheet and also in the Attendance Sheet.
Four Questions are given from the four different subjects as below
1. The Position vector of a particle is given by x = 3t2î −12t ĵ + 4 k̂ . The Velocity andacceleration of the particle after 1 sec will be
A) 6î −12 ĵ,6î
B) 6î − 6 ĵ,6 ĵ
C) 6î −12 ĵ,6k̂
D) 6î − 6 ĵ,6k̂
2. Which one of the following pairs is different from others
3. If α,β are the roots of the equation x2 – 3x + 5 = 0, the equation whose roots are α2, β2 will be
A) x2 + 3x + 21 = 0
B) x2 + x + 25 = 0
C) x2 + 2x + 17 = 0
D) x2 – 3x + 15 = 0
4. Ascorbic acid’ is the chemical name of which Vitamin ?
A) Vitamin D
B) Vitamin A
C) Vitamin E
D) Vitamin C
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for one subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks, i.e. total marks for a question paper will be of 100 (50 x 2) marks for each subject.
- Each question will have four options (i.e. A,B,C,D) out of which the correct option (A/B/C/D) is only to be indentified.
How to fill OMR Sheet
If the Enrolment Number of a candidate is 1200 the candidate will have to fill up in the following way.
The correct / closest answers of the sample questions as given above are to be filled in the OMR Answer Sheet in the following way :
SAMPLE OMR SHEET FOR PRACTICES
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.