|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
TBJEE 2018 Application Form will be available as per schedule. Fill and submit Tripura JEE 2018 application form in order to appear in entrance exam. However, before apply online process, check eligibility, dates, procedure, and fees.
The Tripura Board of Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (TBJEE) conducts the JEE for admissions in Engineering, Technological and other professional degree courses. The Board conducts JEE every year, at the end of April. Interested applicants can apply for TBJEE by filling and submitting the application form at the TBJEE office. Application form for downlaod shall be available from first week of January, 2018 on TBJEE official website. Last date for submission of duly filled application form shall be last week of January, 2018. For national centres it would be April, 2018. Before filling the application form, ensure that you fit in the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Board. Read all the instructions carefully for filling the application. Get all the information for the application form, the process for filling in all the details, application fees, etc in this article.
TBJEE 2018 Application Form
|Application forms will be available from||First week of January 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||Last week of January 2018|
|Dispatching of Admit card will start from||Last week of March 2018|
Please note that official details of TBJEE 2018 application form have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of TBJEE 2018. As soon as Tripura Board University releases TBJEE 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
There are expected to be different ways by which you can obtain the TBJEE 2018 Application form and Prospectus:
- You may obtain it from the counter of the TBJEE Office.
- You may also collect the Application form and Prospectus of TBJEE 2018 from designated colleges. Last time it was available from these colleges
- Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
- N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa.
Note: The above-mentioned centres were as mentioned in the TBJEE 2017 prospectus. If any change in the centres will be updated on this page. So kindly check it regularly.
- Another mode is by postal request from the office.
- You may also download the Application form and Prospectus from the TBJEE official website which will be acceptable only if the applicant pays the fee at time of submitting the application form in addition to enrollment fees
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
The following are the details to be mentioned in the application form:
- Details of Fees
- Applicants Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Group name in which candidate wants to appear – Candidates who wish to seek admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Group – A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those desirous of seeking admission to Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such professional degree courses,(Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Those who desire to take chances in both of the above groups will have to appear in all the four subjects (Group-C)
- Applicants Contact Number
- Mother’s/ Guardian Name
- Address of the candidate
- Name of the class 10th and class 12th Boards and year of passing
- Declaration of the candidate
- Signature of the Parent and the Candidate
Payment of Enrollment and Application Fees
Payment for Obtaining the Application Form and Prospectus for TBJEE 2018 is expected to be as follows.
|Mode of obtaining the application form and Prospectus||Fee to be Paid||Mode of Payment|
|From the counter of the office||Rs 100/-||In Cash at the counter only|
|From the centres||In cash at the centres|
|By Postal Request||By sending a postal order in favour of the Tripura Board of Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office|
|Downloaded application form||At the time of submitting the application form in person at the TBJEE Office|
Payment of Examination Fees
The duly filled application form along with all the enclosures and Examination fee issued by State Bank of India should be submitted in mode instructed on or before the last date.
Examination fee of last year for different categories is as given below:
|SC/ ST||Rs 300/-|
|BPL SC/ ST||Rs 200/-|
|BPL UR||Rs 250/-|
For Payment of examination fees follow the steps given below:
You can make payment through the options as per your choice. Ensure that you get the receipt of the Exam Fee. You will have to submit a copy of the receipt of Exam. fee along with the application form.
NOTE: Candidates who shall be opting for challan may deposit the fee in any branch of SBI.
Checklist of the Enclosures
Given below are the lists of documents to be submitted along with the submission of application form. Candidates need not to send original documents and have to send the photocopies of the original documents that are self attested by the candidate.
- Copy of Admit card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent / School leaving certificate / Birth certificate to be enclosed as proof of age.
- Admit card/Enrolment Certificate of H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from concerned institution as a proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination with the clear mention of subjects taken in the year 2017.
- Marksheet of Madhyamik Examination and also of H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent if already passed.
- PRTC from the appropriate authority of the applicant or his/her parents, which one is applicable.
- Caste Certificate(SC/ST) of the candidate from the appropriate authority to be enclosed (2 Nos.) where applicable.
- Physically handicapped certificate(PH) issued by the appropriate authority to be enclosed where necessary. (2 Nos.)
- Copy of the certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate / Father / Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority to be enclosed, where necessary. (2 Nos.)
- Certificate showing the proof of Ex-Serviceman/Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority to be enclosed, where necessary (2 Nos).
- Seat surrendered certificate to be enclosed, if applicable.
- Three copies of Passport size photographs of the applicant to be affixed and signed on these in appropriate spaces of the application form.
- Printed envelope supplied by Board to be enclosed after writing candidates address and affixing postal stamp of rupees five on the specified space.
- Attach the copy of Challan (Board’s part) with Banker’s stamp.
- BPL card / Ad hoc BPL certificate from the appropriate authority where applicable.
Important Points to keep in Mind
- Application forms are to be submitted as per instructions.
- Application forms submitted after the last date will not be acceptable at all.
- You must indicate the choice of Examination Centre in the application form
- The enrollment fee is non-refundable
- Provide only valid details in the application form. At any point of admission process, if it is found that the information provided is false, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately
- Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected.