SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card: SLIET SET 2020 exam dates have been revised. The Admit card for SLIET SET 2020 is released by the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology on its official website, sliet.ac.in. Candidates first need to login to their portal to access their hall tickets and download it. SLIET, grant the admit card only to those eligible candidates who have successfully registered themselves online for the entrance and paid the asked application fee. Candidates are able to see the crucial details in their admit cards such as reporting time, exam center, entrance date, and other relevant things. Aspirants must scroll down to the below article to fetch the explained pieces of information on SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card.
– SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card is now available. Scroll down to download the Admit Card.
– SLIET has released the notice regarding the last chance for Uploading the documents for ICD Programme. Scroll down to check.
– SLIET SET 2020 List of Candidates required to upload the document has been released. The candidate can check the Notice and list from below.
– SLIET SET 2020 center test choice option facility has been open now. Scroll down to fill Center choice option.
SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card is available on the official website of SLIET. Candidates can get their admit card by providing their application number and password. No post in person regarding the Admit card will be sent to the candidates. Check the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card schedule from below table.
|Courses||Issuance of Admit Card||Test Date|
|3-Year ICD (SET I)|
|Lateral Entry ICD (2nd year) (SET IA)|
|B.E. Lateral Entry (SET III)|
|Ph.D SET (V)|
|M.Sc (SET VI)||Available||09 Oct 2020|
|M.Tech (SET VII)||Available||09 Oct 2020|
Center Choice: Click here to Fill Center choice option for SLIET SET 2020.
Admit Card: Click here to download the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: sliet.ac.in
SLIET SET 2020 Notice for Last Chence to Upload Documents
- Click here to download SLIET SET 2020 List of Candidates required to upload the document.
SLIET SET 2020 Notice for List of candidates to upload the deficient document
Click here to check and download SLIET SET 2020 List of Candidates required to upload the document.
SLIET SET 2020 Exam Date
How to download the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card?
We have enlisted the appropriate instructions of the procedure to download the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card. The below steps are being constructed step-by-step for the purpose of illustrating the concise method of accessing the hall ticket on the official website.
- Visit the official website or click on the above link which will be provided soon on this page.
- The link will directly take you to the candidate portal.
- FIll the asked credentials such as Form Number and Password to login.
- Search the “Admit Card” link.
- Download and take a print out of it for future references.
Below is the exam pattern for SET I, SET IA, SET III and Set V. Candidates must go through it ones before going to start the preparation for the entrance examination.
For Set 1, Set 1A, Set III
|Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||¼ marks for each incorrect response|
|Exam Duration||2 hrs 30 min|
|Medium||English (Hindi and Punjabi as per the candidate choice)|
For SET V
|Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
|Exam Duration||2 hrs|
English (Hindi and Punjabi as per the candidate choice)
SLIET SET 2020 Examination Centers
Candidates can check the SLIET SET 2020 Examination Centers from below image.
Note: Director, SLIET / Chairman, SETreserves the right to scrap any centre and allot any other centre to the candidates without assigning any reason.
What to carry along with the Admit Card?
To carry the admit card is not enough to appear for the examination. There are other things as well which holds the same value as the SLIET SET Admit card. Candidates must check the points below for the same concern.
- One original ID proof. The ID proof can be Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, or any other valid card for the verification process.
- One hard photocopy of the ID proof in case if the concerned authorities want it for the submission.
- One passport size photograph which has been uploaded on the application form.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates must check out the details that will be mentioned in SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card. It is advised to the appearing candidates to check the details whether they have printed correctly or not.
- Contact Details
- Date of Birth
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Test Centre
- Important Instructions
- Course Details
- Application Number
Importance of Admit Card
An admit card is one of the most important document to appear in the entrance test. The hall ticket contains a lot of information about the candidate such as name, personal details, course applied details, exam date and time, test centre, important instructions and many more. Candidates are mandatory to carry the hard copy of the admit card else they will not be allowed to write the paper. Also, do not write anything on the hall ticket else the candidature of that candidate shall be cancelled by the University as a matter of concern.
Previous Year Question Papers
|SET V Answer Key & Question Booklet||SET 1 & 1A Answer Key Question Booklet|
|SET-III (Group A) Answer Key & Question Booklet||SET-III (Group B) Answer Key & Question Booklet|
|SET-III (GROUP C) Answer Key & Question Booklet|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.