SLIET SET 2020 Result: SLIET releases the Result for SET 2020 on its official website right after the examination. The result usually available online. Names of the appearing candidates will be enlisted in ascending order as per their ranking secured in the entrance examination. SLIET releases a cut off for the candidates and on that basis, eligible candidates who will fulfill the minimum marks criteria will be able to attend for the counseling. To access the merit list, candidates will have to log in to the candidate portal by entering the credentials such as Application Number and Password. Candidates must scroll down to get the details on SLIET SET 2020 Result.
SLIET SET 2020 Result
Candidates can see their result through login to the candidate portal. The University published the result in the form of Merit List. The official dates of the SLIET SET 2020 have been announced. Candidates can check the schedule given below for the same.
|Courses||Test Dates||Result Declaration|
|ICD (SET I)|
|Lateral Entry ICD (SET IA)|
|B.E. Lateral Entry (SET III)|
|Ph.D. (SET V)|
Check Result: Candidates can check the SLIET SET 2020 Result on the official website i.e. sliet.ac.in.
How to check the SLIET SET 2020 Result?
To check the SLIET SET 2020 Result, candidates must go through the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- Login to the candidate portal.
- Fill the asked credentials such as Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details.
- Click on the Result link.
- The Merit list will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of it for future references.
Merit List As Per Course Wise
The merit list will be made on different perspectives which varies as per the courses offered by the Institute.
For admission in ICD programme
A common merit list for each programme will be prepared and the Institute will allot the branch/specialization as per the merit of the candidate and availability of the seat.
For admission in B.E. Programme
- 4 Years Programme: Admission will be based on JEE Main 2020 score and counseling conducted by the Institute.
- Lateral Entry: Merit list will be prepared in three broad categories – Group A: Electronic/Computer/Instrumentation, Group B: Mechanical and Group C: Chemical and Food. The candidates first have to clear the SLIET Entrance Test (SET III) to appear in the counseling.
For admission in M.Tech programme
Admission to M.Tech. will be through Centralized Counseling for M. Tech. / M. Plan
(CCMT-2020) in NITs and CFTIs to be conducted by NIT, Rourkela for the session 2020-21.
For admission in M.Sc. Programme
Admission will be made through CCMN 2020. Candidates who have appeared for PU-CET 2020 (PG)-2020 (Panjab University, Chandigarh), JAM and CUCET will also be considered for the admission in the concerned course.
For admission in Ph.D. Programme
- Firstly, candidates will have to clear the SLIET Entrance Test (SET V) for the following academic year with 50% as the qualifying marks.
- Secondly, the interview will be conducted by the Institute in which the candidates will have to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation.
If more than one candidate secures the same ranking in the entrance test then the preference will be given on the basis of the Date of Birth. In such cases, the older one gets the chance to take admission in the course applied. Although if more than one candidate has the same date of birth then the preference will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The candidate who scored highest marks gets the privilege to get his/her seat booked in the preferable course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.