SLIET SET Result 2018: The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology will publish the result for SLIET Entrance Test (SLIET SET 2018) at its website, Once the exam is conducted. The candidates who will appear in the entrance test will be able to check their result. The admission to the various programs will be on the basis of the merit. Check more details on SLIET SET 2018 Result in the article below.
SLIET SET Result 2018
A candidate has to obtain minimum marks in the SLIET entrance test for inclusion in the merit list. Candidates who fail to appear in entrance test will not be included in the merit list. The exact date for conducting the exam and declaration of result is given below. Candidates can check SLIET SET Result 2018 schedule below.
|SLIET SET 2018 exam date||03 Jun 2018|
|SLIET SET 2018 exam date for Ph.D program||01 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result for Ph.D. written Test||06 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result M.B.A and Ph.D|
The merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. However, for some programs, the admission criteria is different.
- Click here to check Cut off Rank on July 20, 2018.
- Click here to check Cut off Rank on July 17, 2018.
- Click here to check the result of Ph.D. English.
- Click here to check result of MBA, M.Sc and M.Tech of Set IV, VI, VIII.
- Click Here to check the Ph.D. Written Test Result.
- Click Here to check the Ph.D Written Test Result EIE result.
official website: www.sliet.ac.in.
How to check the SET 2018 Result?
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam will be able to check their result by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Form Number and Password and submit the details.
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and save it. Also, take a print out of the rank card.
The admission to the various programs will be determined on the basis of the merit. To be included in the merit list, candidates need to obtain a minimum marks in SLIET Entrance Test. the merit list for various programs will be prepared as follows:
- For admission in ICD programme: A common merit list for each programme will be prepared and on the basis of the merit, choice filled and availability of seats, the candidate will be allotted trade/branch/specialization.
- For admission in ICD(2nd Year) under lateral entry: to seek admission in the this program, candidates need to appear and qualify the entrance exam.
- For admission to B.E. Programme
- B.E. Programme (4-Yr) – The admission will be granted on the basis of JEE (Main)-2018 and counseling through CSAB/JoSAA-2018.
- B.E.(Lateral Entry) – Separate merit list will be prepared for the three broad categories of Engineering, i.e. Group A – Electronics / Computer/Instrumentation, Group B – Mechanical, Group C – Chemical & Food. The Candidate who qualifies in the entrance exam, SLIET SET III will be admitted in the same Group in which the candidate has applied and appeared.
- For admission to M.Tech. programme – The admission will be through Centralized Counselling for M. Tech. / M. Plan (CCMT-2018) in NITs and CFTIs for the academic session 2018-19
- For admission to MBA programmes – The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in CAT in the corresponding year or CMAT-2018 or GATE qualified followed by group-discussions and interview. First preference will be given to the candidates having valid CAT score / percentile. (However, these candidates have to appear in the Group Discussion / Interview). For preparing merit list, the marks obtained in the CAT in the corresponding year or CMAT 2018 or GATE shall be converted out of 400. Marks for GD and the interview will be awarded out of 25 each. Final merit list will be made on the basis of marks scored in all three corresponding out of 450.
- For admission to M.Sc. programmes – Admission to M.Sc wil be through CCMN 2018. The admission will also be granted on the basis of marks obtained in the PU-CET (PG)-2018 Panjab University, Chandigarh, CUCET or JAM. There shal be a minimum cut off marks for admision to M.Sc programmes.
- For admission to Ph.D. programmes – The admission will be based on two stages as [r UGC guidelines through: An ENTRANCE TEST (SET V) shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. An INTERVIEW wherein the candidates are required to discuss their research interest / area through a presentation before a duly constituted Department Research Comittee.
SLIET SET 2018 Counselling
The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology will conduct an offline counselling for all the programs. Selected candidates will be required to fill their choices of the desired program/branch/specialization. A provisional allotment list will be published at the University’s website as per the merit, choice filled by the candidate and availability of seat. No separate Call Letters will be sent individually to the candidate for Counselling/ Document Verification/ Submission of Admission Fee.
WIthdrawal from Admission and Refund of Fee
- The candidates who wish to withdraw from the admission has to make a written request to the Chairman, SET-2018 in the prescribed Proforma which will be available in SET office for withdrawal of his / her admission and get the same approved.
- After the withdrawal of admission is approved from the Chairman, SET-2018, the candidate is required to obtain blank Performa of “No Dues Certificate” from the Academic Section of the Institute.
- On completing the “No Due Certificate” from all the Departments / Sections concerned of the Institute, it is to be submitted in Original in Accounts Section and a copy be submitted with academic section.
- The fee will be refunded only after submission of complete “No Dues Certificate”. The refund will be made as per Institute norms.