SLIET SET 2019 Result: SLIET has released the Result for SET 2019 on its official website right after the examination. The result is available in the merit list format. Names of the appearing candidates have been enlisted in ascending order as per their ranking secured in the entrance examination. SLIET will release a cut off for the candidates and on that basis, eligible candidates who will fulfill the minimum marks criteria will be able to attend for the offline counseling. To access the merit list, candidates have to log in to the candidate portal by entering the credentials such as Application Number and Password. Candidates must scroll down to get the details on SLIET SET 2019 Result.
SLIET SET 2019 Result
Candidates can see their result through login to the candidate portal. The University has published the result in the form of Merit List. The official dates of the SLIET SET 2019 have not been announced yet. Candidates can check the contemplated schedule given below for the same.
|Courses||Test Dates||Result Declaration|
|ICD (SET I)||1st week of Jun 2019||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Lateral Entry ICD (SET IA)||1st week of Jun 2019||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|B.E. Programme||–||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|B.E. Lateral Entry (SET III)||1st week of Jun 2019||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|M.Tech||–||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|MBA (SET IV)||–||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|M.Sc.||–||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Ph.D. (SET V)||13 Jan 2019|
- Click Here to check the SLIET SET 2019 Result for Ph.D. Interview/Presentation held on 17 Jan 2019.
- Click here to check SILET SET 2019 Result of Ph.D. in CSE.
- Click here to check SLIET SET 2019 Result of Ph.D. (SET V).
official website i.e. www.sliet.ac.in.
NOTE: The merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. However, for some programs, the admission criteria are different.
How to check the SLIET SET 2019 Result?
To check the SLIET SET 2019 Result, candidates must go through the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be provided above soon.
- Login to the candidate portal.
- Fill the asked credentials such as Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details.
- Click on the Result link.
- The Merit list will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of it for future references.
Merit List As Per Course Wise
The merit list will be made on different perspectives which varies as per the courses offered by the Institute.
For admission in ICD programme
A common merit list for each programme will be prepared and the Institute will allot the branch/specialization as per the merit of the candidate and availability of the seat.
For admission in B.E. Programme
- 4 Years Programme: Admission will be based on JEE Main 2019 score and counseling conducted by the Institute.
- Lateral Entry: Merit list will be prepared in three broad categories – Group A: Electronic/Computer/Instrumentation, Group B: Mechanical and Group C: Chemical and Food. The candidates first have to clear the SET III to appear in the counseling.
For admission in M.Tech programme
The centralized counseling for M.Tech admission will take place in NITs and CFTIs conducted by NIT, Delhi for the session 2019-20.
For admission in MBA programme
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of CAT score in the corresponding year or CMAT 2019 or GATE qualified followed by group discussions and interview.
- First preference will be given to the valid CAT score candidates to appear in the group discussions and interview.
- For preparing the merit list, the marks secured in the CAT in the corresponding year or CMAT 2019 or GATE shall be converted out of 400. Marks for GD and Interview will be granted out of 25 each.
- Final Merit list will be made on the basis of the marks scored in all three components out of 450.
For admission in M.Sc. Programme
Admission will be made through CCMN 2019. Candidates who have appeared for PU-CET 2019 (Panjab University, Chandigarh), JAM and CUCET will also be considered for the admission in the concerned course.
For admission in Ph.D. Programme
- Firstly, candidates will have to clear the SET V for the following academic year with 50% as the qualifying marks.
- Secondly, the interview will be conducted by the Institute in which the candidates will have to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation.
If more than one candidate secures the same ranking in the entrance test then the preference will be given on the basis of the Date of Birth. In such cases, the older one gets the chance to take admission in the course applied. Although if more than one candidate has the same date of birth then the preference will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The candidate who scored highest marks gets the privilege to get his/her seat booked in the preferable course.