|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology published the result for the SLIET Entrance Test (SLIET SET 2018) at its website, which is, sliet.net.in or sliet.ac.in. The candidates who appears for the entrance test will be able to check their result by entering the Form Number and Password.
The admission to the various programs will be on the basis of the merit. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. However, for some programs, the admission criteria is different. Check more details on SLIET SET 2018 Result in the article below.
SLIET SET Result 2018
The exact date for conducting the exam and declaration of result is not announced. The dates provided in the table below has been prepared from the last year’s information. However, the information given on this page will be updated as soon as the SLIET SET 2018 official notification is released.
|SLIET SET 2018 exam date (SET-I, SET-1A, SET III)||First week of June 2018|
|SLIET SET 2018 exam date (SET V)||First week of July 2018 for Ph.D program|
|Declaration of Result (SET-I, SET-1A, SET III)||Second week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result (SET V)||First week of July 2018|
Check Result: SLIET SET 2017 Result will be published on www.sliet.ac.in
How to check the SET 2018 Result?
Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check their result by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Form Number and Password and submit the details.
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and save it. Also, take a print out of the rank card.
The admission to the various programs will be determined on the basis of the merit. To be included in the merit list, candidates need to obtain a minimum marks in SLIET Entrance Test. the merit list for various programs will be prepared as follows:
- For admission in ICD programme: A common merit list for each programme will be prepared and on the basis of the merit, choice filled and availability of seats, the candidate will be allotted trade/branch/specialization.
- For admission in ICD(2nd Year) under lateral entry: to seek admission in the mentioned program, candidates need to appear and qualify the entrance exam.
- For admission to B.E. Programme
- B.E. Programme (4-Yr) – The admission will be granted on the basis of JEE (Main)-2018 and counseling through CSAB/JoSAA-2018.
- B.E.(Lateral Entry) – Separate merit list will be prepared for the three broad categories of Engineering, i.e. Group A – Electronics / Computer/Instrumentation Group B – Mechanical, Group C – Chemical & Food. The Candidate who qualifies in the entrance exam, SLIET SET III will be admitted in the same Group in which the candidate has applied and appeared.
- For admission to M.Tech. programme – The admission will be through Centralized Counselling for M. Tech. / M. Plan (CCMT-2018) in NITs and CFTIs for the academic session 2018-19
- For admission to MBA programmes – The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in CAT in the corresponding year or CMAT-2018 or GATE qualified followed by group-discussions and interview.
- For admission to M.Sc. programmes – The admission will be granted on the basis of marks obtained in the PU-CET (PG)-2018 Panjab University, Chandigarh, CUCET or JAM.
- For admission to Ph.D. programmes – The admission will be through Entrance examination and Interview/ Viva-voice.
SLIET SET 2018 Counselling
The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology conducts an online counselling for all the programs, except for MBA and Ph.D. Selected candidates will be required to fill their choices of the desired program/branch/specialization. A provisional allotment list will be published at the University’s website as per the merit, choice filled by the candidate and availability of seat. No separate Call Letters will be sent individually to the candidate for Counselling/ Document Verification/ Submission of Admission Fee.
WIthdrawal from Admission and Refund of Fee
- The candidates who wish to withdraw from the admission has to make a written request to the Chairman, SET-2018 in the prescribed Proforma which will be available in SET office for withdrawal of his / her admission and get the same approved.
- After the withdrawal of admission is approved from the Chairman, SET-2018, the candidate is required to obtain blank Performa of “No Dues Certificate” from the Academic Section of the Institute.
- On completing the “No Due Certificate” from all the Departments / Sections concerned of the Institute, it is to be submitted in Original in Accounts Section and a copy be submitted with academic section.
- The fee will be refunded only after submission of complete “No Dues Certificate”. The refund will be made as per Institute norms.
Insofar, official details of SLIET SET Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology releases SLIET SET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.