|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is being administered by AIMA every year for admissions in various undergraduate programs such as such as Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc.
Candidates registered for paper based and computer based test will be able to download their admit cards from AIMA website. UGAT 2018 will be held on 12 May 2017 and the admit card will be uploaded on the AIMA website on or after 5 May 2018 (Saturday) (Tentative). A specific admit card is generated for candidates who opted either for the Paper based test or for the Computer based test.
Why Admit Card is Important?
It is mandatory for students to carry their admit card to the assigned examination centre. Failed to do so, students will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Admit card is for the identification purpose and contains information like Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
Steps for Downloading Admit Card
- Candidates have to access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number.
- Take printout of the Admit Card.
- Attach two similar photographs on the admit card.
- Candidates need to get the photographs attached on the admit card to be attested by any Gazetted Officer or either by Head of Institute or college from where the candidate has passed or is going to pass.
Important Information Regarding UGAT 2018 Admit Card
- It is compulsory for candidates to carry their admit during the time of examination. Your admit it will be verified during the exam and one part of the admit card will be given to you as a proof that you appeared for the exam.
- Ensure that admit card is duly signed by you and you invigilator during the examination.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and check whether the information provided in admit card is correct or not. Check if your personal details in the admit card is correct. If not, then report the issue to the concerned authorities as soona s possible to avoid any issues during the time of examination.
- Carefully read all the rules and regulation to be followed during the examination. Every entrance exam has its own set of rules like the type of pen or pencil to be used, or how to fill answers. So make sure you go through the rules for once.
Following is the exam structure for candidates applying for BBA, BCA, IMBA etc.
Timings : 1000-1200 Hrs
|Section Name||Number of questions|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
Candidates applying for BHM, the structure for exam is given below:
|Section Name||Number of questions||Timings|
|English Language||40||1000-1200 Hrs
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
Note: There is negative marking which means for every wrong answer marks will be deducted.
Tips on how to prepare for UGAT 2018
Some students wait for their admit cards and then start preparing for the entrance examination, which is so wrong in so many ways. Always be ready before going for any entrance examination. Prepare well and don’t waste time waiting for your admit card.
Few preparation tips for UGAT:
- Always start from the section you feel is your strong point. Do not waste time puzzling over the questions that are difficult to answer.
- Read each question very carefully, to know what is exactly being asked and then answer that question.
- UGAT stresses on accuracy over speed. Of course there is time duration up to which students need to complete their test. But keep in mind to use your time wisely. Make every effort to familiar yourself with the mechanics of the test.
- Solve last year question papers and set time limit while solving these question papers It will increase your problem solving skill.
Important Books for UGAT Preparation
|Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition||Norman Lewis|
|Enhance Your English Proficiency||IMS|
|A Comprehensive Grammar of the English Language||Randolph Quirk, Geoffrey Leech, Jan Svar.|
|Plane Trigonometry||Loney S L|
|Combined Aptitude Test for English Entrance Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|Sample Question Papers Mathematics (Class 12)||Oswaal Books|
|Senior Secondary School Mathematics for Class – 12||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Mathematics with 10 Mock Tests||Expert Compilations|
|The Elements of Coordinate Geometry: (Part -1)||S. L. Loney|
|Higher Algebra||Hall, Knight|
|High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition||Wren, Martin|