Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET), the exam conducting authority conducts the All India SLIET Entrance Test for admission to Integrated Certificate Diploma (ICD) Program (SET -I/ SET-IA), B.E 1-year through JEE Mains, B.E 3-year Lateral Entry through SET-III, M.Tech, M.SC, M.B.A, Ph.D programs (SET-V). Interested candidates can apply for SLIET SET 2018 through online mode at sliet.net.in. Before applying, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid by the exam conducting body. Check more details on SLIET SET 2018 Application Form from the page below.
SLIET SET 2018 Application Form
Candidates need to provide only valid details at the time of registration. Registration Page once submitted any request for change in information will not be considered. Applicants should submit the registration page after verifying that all the information is provided and is correct best to their knowledge. The incomplete or late submitted registration page will not be accepted. Application schedule of SLIET SET 2018 (SET V) is given below.
|Last date for submitting the online application||13 Jul 2018|
|Date of Examination||22 Jul 2018|
No intimation will be sent in regard to non-acceptance of the form. The candidate shall log on to www.sliet.ac.in and click proceeds for Admission and then registration.
Apply Here: Click Here to Apply online for SLIET SET 2018.
Official Website: sliet.ac.in.
Application form has been released by SLIET for M.tech 2018 admission. Candidates those who are interested can fill the form online. Here you can check the various necessary details regarding application form and can fill according to it.
he step-wise process to apply for the exam is given below:
- Visit the official website sliet.net.in
- Click on Proceed for Registration SET on the home page.
- Click on New Registration and Proceed
- Read the given instructions carefully and click on Next and I agree
- Fill in the following information asked:
- Personal Details
- Course Applying for
- Test Center Choice (Top 4 preference)
- Communication and Contact Details
- Click on “Save and Proceed”
- Review the application form and Click on ”Confirm and Submit” if no changes are required, else edit.
- A registered form number will be generated along with the submitted password for future login. The same will be sent through SMS on the given mobile number.
The original admit card will be uploaded on the official website of SLIET. The admit card is a vital piece of documentation as it list down all the important information about you and the exam. We would also advise you to preserve your admit card in good condition till the admission procedure for the SLIET M.tech 2018 is completed. The points below comprises all the important and relevant data regarding the admit card of SLIET M.tech 2018 please read the points very carefully:-
- SLIET SET 2018 Admit card can only be downloaded from the official website. No hall tickets are sent to candidates by post.
- Steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Go on the official website sliet.nic.in
- Login using valid credentials
- Download admit card and check for any discrepancies
- Take a print out if all details are correct
- In case there is any difficulty/ problem in downloading the admit, the candidates should contact the authorities.
- Candidates must take two copies of SLIET SET Admit Card. One copy must be submitted with the invigilator after the exam. The other copy must be preserved till the end of the counselling procedure.
The application fee for SLIET SET 2018 can be paid through the following modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
|Category||Application Fee charges|
|General & Other Categories (Boys)||Rs. 1200|
|General & Other Categories (Girls)||Rs. 800|
|SC / ST (Boys and Girls)||Rs. 600|
The REGISTRATION PAGE DULY FILLED IN/SIGNED should be sent through Registered Post/Speed Post to:
THE CHAIRMAN SET-2018, SANT LONGOWAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SLIET), LONGOWAL – 148106 (DISTT. SANGRUR), PUNJAB.
Note: Registration page duly filled in/signed can be submitted personally at SET OFFICE, SLIET, Longowal
Important instructions for the Candidates
- Applicants should not send more than one Registration Page, If such case happen in which candidate send more than Registration page, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The registration page submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Process of registration shall be Online only.
- Request for modification or correction of any information, once given in the Registration Page, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- After taking the printout of the registration page, pate a recent colored photograph on the space provided.
How to Apply online for SLIET SET 2018?
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Register online by entering basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Address, City, State, religion, Contact Number, Email ID. Also, fill in other required details in the online registration.
- Before final submission of the registration page, ensure that the details mentioned are correct. After verifying the details, submit the online registration page.
- Proceed to make payment for the online registration .
- Select mode of fee payment. If a candidate opts to make payment for the application fee through E-Challan mode, he/she has to effect the payment of registration fee within 48 hrs. from the date of registration.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the online Registration Page will be available for Print.
- Affix two recent high contrast passport size coloured photograph in the space provided for it in the Registration Page. The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The printout of the Registration Page should be sent to the SLIET SET 2018 office through Registered/Speed Post only, so as to reach within one week of the last date.
- Online counselling will be held for all the programs (except for MBA and Ph.D).
- For Ph.D. programs offline counselling will take place in July 31, 2018 and qualified candidates have to appear personally on the day of counselling and bring original documents with them.
- Candidates will be given provisional allotment of seats after which their documents will be verified.
- The provisional seats allotted to candidates will be cancelled if the candidate fails to get their documents verified and fee deposited during the stipulated period of time.
- If a candidate fails to take part in the counselling in time due to some reason, he / she can take part in the next available counselling session.
- Candidates will be required to submit a copy of the fee deposit receipt and obtain a final seat allotment card after all documents have been verified and fees have been deposited to complete the admission process.
Click here to download instructions for filling online application form and sending the registration page by post.