|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
SLIET SET Application Form 2017 is issued by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology. Application Form of SLIET Entrance Test (SET) 2017 must be filled by interested and eligible candidates, for appearing in the examination. Admission to various courses in the deemed university will be done on the basis of SLIET SET 2017.
|Closure of Online application (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III/SET-IV)||08 May 2017|
|Closure of Online application (SET-V)||14 Jun 2017|
SLIET SET Application Form 2017
Interested candidates may apply to SLIET Longowal if they satisfy the eligibility conditions. Instructions for filling ONLINE application should be studied carefully before filling the ONLINE application form. Candidates can fill their application for various courses from the direct link provided below. Choice of the centre for the exam may also be filled carefully.
Get SLIET SET Application Form 2017 here:-
Application Fee for all courses:
|Category||Amount in Rs.|
|General & Other Categories (Boys)||1200|
|General & Other Categories (Girls)||800|
|SC / ST (Boys and Girls)||600|
Select mode of fee payment. If a candidate opts to pay application fee through E-Challan mode, he/she has to effect the payment of application fee within 48 hrs. from the date of registration. Once the payment is confirmed, the online Registration Page for PRINT shall be available to the candidate.
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
- Candidate shall log on to www.sliet.ac.in and click proceeds for Admission and then registration.
- Click on to NEW REGISTRATION and for already registered users, enter Login & Password.
- Before you proceed to register yourself, you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria & reservation policy for the COURSE / PROGRAMME you are applying for.
- Candidate should fill his / her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Religion, Contact / Mobile Numbers and Email very carefully.
- Choose your password at least of 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
- Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the website carefully and given your consent on it, failing which you will not be able to complete your registration. So, you must check the information details carefully before final submission of Registration Form.
- Please note that after successfully submitting the Application Form, the candidate will get a SMS on his / her Mobile that will ensure his/her provisional registration successfully with a Form Number and Password. For this, candidate should provide valid mobile number.
- After successfully submitting Online Application Form for SET-2017, kindly note down your Form Number for future reference. The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Application Fee.
- Select mode of fee payment. If a candidate opts to pay application fee through E-Challan mode, he/she has to effect the payment of application fee within 48 hrs. from the date of registration.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the online Registration Page for PRINT shall be available to the candidate.
- Take PRINT of Registration Page.
- The Registration Page duly filled in / signed should be sent to THE CHAIRMAN SET-2017, SANT LONGOWAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SLIET), LONGOWAL – 148106 (DISTT. SANGRUR), PUNJAB in the envelope by Registered/Speed Post only, so as to reach positively within one week of the last date of the respective programme. The candidate must retain photocopy of his / her filled in Registration Page for future correspondence, if required. The registration page shall be accepted by post within one week of the dates mentioned above.
- If a candidate submits more than one Registration Page, his / her candidature shall liable to be cancelled and debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
- Photograph : Firmly affix two recent high contrast passport size coloured photograph (taken on or after 15.03.2016) with gum / fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the space provided for it in the Registration Page. The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates shall keep 10 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of Entrance Examination / Counselling / Document Verification / Admission.
- Request for change or correction of any information, once given in the Registration Page, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The SLIET will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular once filled in the application form, whatsoever the reasons may be.
Best of luck…