SLIET SET 2019 Application Form: SLIET has released the application for SET 2019 on its official website www.sliet.ac.in. Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the SLIET SET 2019 application form through online mode. The SLIET SET 2019 Application Form is available now and a direct link to fill the same is given below the table. Candidates will have to apply before the due date only. No application invite of a non-eligible candidate will be entertained by the University. For more details on SLIET SET 2019 Application Form, aspirants must scroll down to the below article.
SLIET SET 2019 Application Form
Applicants should submit the registration page after verifying that all the information is provided and is correct best to their knowledge. After successfully submitting Online Application Form for SET-2019, kindly note down your Form Number for future reference. The official dates of the application form regarding the SLIET SET 2019 are announced now, Candidates can check the dates from below the table.
Important Events and Dates
|Last date for receipt of complete Application Form (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III)||07 May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of complete Application Form (SET-V & PG)||11 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Modification/correction of information (Category/State Quota/Income)||10 May 2019|
Apply online: Candidates can apply online for SLIET SET 2019 from the below links.
Candidates must check out the steps given below to get to know the precise procedure of filling the SLIET SET application form. The process will be done only through online mode by visiting the official website.
- Visit the official website www.sliet.ac.in ; www.sliet.net.in or click on the link which is provided above.
- Click on the “ NEW REGISTRATION” button to register yourself first.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently such as email address, contact details, etc.
- Through registration, candidates will get their usernames and password.
- Now login by using the given ID and password.
Application Form Filling
- Fill the credentials required in the application form.
- The details shall be like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Religion, Contact / Mobile Numbers and Email.
- Click on “Save and Proceed”.
- Review the details filled in the application form, before the final submission of Registration Form.
- A registered form number will be generated along with the submitted password. The University will also send an SMS for the same.
- Pay the application fee through prescribe payment mode only.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
Candidates need to pay the application fee for SLIET SET 2019 through Debit/Credit/Net Banking of any Indian authorized bank. The prescribed fee differs according to the category of the appearing candidate. Aspirants must refer to the table given below to get a sight idea about the fee structure.
|Category||Application Fee charges|
|General & Other Categories (Boys)||Rs. 1500/- (18% GST & Bank charges Extra)|
|General & Other Categories (Girls)||Rs. 1000/- (18% GST & Bank charges Extra)|
|SC / ST (Boys and Girls)||Rs. 750/- (18% GST & Bank charges Extra)|
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through E-Challan/Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
NOTE: The REGISTRATION PAGE DULY FILLED IN/SIGNED should be sent through Registered Post/Speed Post to:
THE CHAIRMAN SET-2019, SANT LONGOWAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SLIET), LONGOWAL – 148106 (DISTT. SANGRUR), PUNJAB.
Application Correction Window
There was no facility for any further modifications in the application form. Candidates are advised to fill the details carefully because, after the submission, there will be no other way to make the required corrections. Review the form after putting the details in the prescribed box and correct the information if needed. Request for change or correction of any information, once given in the Registration Page, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The SLIET will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the application form, whatsoever the reasons may be.
Important instructions for the Candidates
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given below before going to apply in SLIET SET 2019. Failure in the following of any of the below instruction will cause cancellation of the seat.
- Applicants should not send more than one Registration Page, If such case happens in which candidate send more than Registration page, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The registration page submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Request for modification or correction of any information, once given in the Registration Page, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the registration page or incomplete registration page may lead to rejection of form and should be avoided. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
- The candidate must retain a photocopy of his / her filled in Registration Page for future correspondence if required. The registration page shall be accepted by post within one week of the dates mentioned above.
Candidates must check out the exam centres for the SLIET SET 2019 given below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.