SLIET SET 2020 Application Form: The last date to apply online had been extended up to August 15, 2020. Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology had released the application for SET 2020 on its official website sliet.ac.in. The form had been released for admission to several UG, PG, diploma, and Ph.D. courses. Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria must fill the application form through online mode. The direct link to fill the application form is provided below. For more details on SLIET SET 2020 Application Form, aspirants must scroll down to the below article.
SLIET SET 2020 Application Form
A common application form has to be filled by all the aspirants. Moreover, the process of registration is conducted in online mode only. Offline applications are not entertained by SLIET. The official dates regarding the SLIET SET Application Form 2020 have been announced now. Candidates can check the concerned dates from below.
Important Events and Dates
|Last date for receipt of complete application Form (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III)|
|Last date for Modification/correction of information (Category/State Quota/Income)|
|Last date for receipt of complete application Form (SET-V & PG)|
|Applicants of ICD programmes (SET-I / I-A) are advised to upload their 10th class details marks card by||20 Aug 2020|
|Dates of Examination|
|3-Year ICD Program (SET-I)|
|Lateral Entry to ICD(2nd Year)(SET-IA)|
|Ph.D. Programme (SET-V)|
|M.Sc Programme (SET-VI)||09 Oct 2020|
|M.Tech Programme (SET-VII)||09 Oct 2020|
|Interview for Ph.D.|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for SLIET SET 2020 from the links below.
SLIET SET 2020 Schedule Revised
Application Fee for SLIET SET 2020 Application Form
After submission of the application form, the candidates must submit the application fee prescribed by SLIET. Check the application fee amount in the table below.
|Category||Application Fee charges|
|General & Other Categories (Boys)||Rs. 1750/- (18% GST & Bank charges Extra)|
|General & Other Categories (Girls)||Rs. 1250/- (18% GST & Bank charges Extra)|
|SC / ST (Boys and Girls)||Rs. 1000/- (18% GST & Bank charges Extra)|
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through E-Challan/Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Image Specifications for SLIET SET 2020 Application Form
The applicants must keep scanned copies of their photograph and signature ready before filling the application form for SLIET SET 2020. The photo must be a recent one and passport-sized. Check the prescribed dimensions for these documents below.
- Photograph – 45 mm x 35 mm
- Signature – 40 mm x 20 mm
How to Fill SLIET SET 2020 Application Form?
Filling the online application form is a multi-step process. The candidates must make sure to follow all the instructions given below while filling SLIET SET 2020 Application Form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute sliet.ac.in and look for Admssions 2020 link or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- Click on the “ NEW REGISTRATION” button to register yourself first.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently such as email address, contact details, etc.
- Through registration, candidates will get their username and password.
- Now login by using the given ID and password.
Application Form Filling
- Fill the credentials required in the application form.
- The details shall be like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Religion, Contact / Mobile Numbers and Email.
- Click on “Save and Proceed”.
- Review the details filled in the application form, before the final submission of Registration Form.
- A registered form number will be generated along with the submitted password. The University will also send an SMS for the same.
- Pay the application fee through prescribed payment mode only.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
The filled-in registration page has to be printed and sent by post to
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET)
Longowal – 148106
SLIET SET 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates cannot change the information provided in the registration page. It is solely the responsibility of the candidate to bear any consequences arising out of incorrect/ outdated information provided during registration. However, the Institute does allow the ICD and BE applicants to make modifications to the following details as per the schedule mentioned in the dates table.
- State Quota
Important instructions for the Candidates
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given below before going to apply for SLIET SET 2020. Failure in the following of any of the below instruction will cause cancellation of the seat.
- Applicants should not send more than one Registration Page, If such case happens in which candidate send more than Registration page, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The registration page submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Request for modification or correction of any information, once given in the Registration Page, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the registration page or incomplete registration page may lead to rejection of form and should be avoided. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
- The candidate must retain a photocopy of his / her filled in Registration Page for future correspondence if required.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.