CSAS 2022 will be the Common Seat Allocation System for admission to Delhi University on basis of CUET. Candidates who appeared in CUET UG and wish to get admission in University of Delhi need to participate in CSAS. As per latest news reports, there will three phases in CSAS – (1) CSAS 2022 application form submission, (2) Selection of programs and filling preferences, (3) seat allotment and admission. DU will allot seats on basis of merit list they prepare using CUET 2022 score and rank. This new DU admission 2022 process will be a centralized admission process for all DU colleges for their UG programs.
The following are key points on Common Seat Allocation System:
1st phase of CSAS
- Here, candidates need to visit CSAS portal and register.
- Students need to pay a one-time non-refundable payment towards the CSAS 2022 application fee.
- Those who apply under the extracurricular activity (ECA) and/or the sports supernumerary quota will have to pay an additional fee
2nd phase of CSAS –
- This will start after declaration of CUET 2022 result.
- Here, candidates have to select programmes where they want admission
- Students will also confirm the programme-specific CUET (UG) merit score.
3rd phase of CSAS
- Here DU will allot seats through a merit list.
- If two or more candidates have the same CUET score, then candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks (for the best three subjects of Class 12) will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists then the older candidate will get preference.
CSAS 2022 Portal
Link for CSAS 2022 portal will be available soon at admission.uod.ac.in or du.ac.in.
CSAS – DU Admission 2022 for Sports Quota
As per reports, students who apply for admission via sports quota will have the following weightage for merit:
- 50% for CUET
- 50% performance based test
More details on CSAS is expected shortly. If you have any questions on DU Admission through CUET 2022, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.