CUET 2022 – NTA has announced the exam date for CUET 2022. Also, NTA has decided to extend the dates for correction and application form filling up to 26 June 2022, 11:50 PM. The CUET 2022 exam date are 15, 16, 19, 20 July 2022, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 August 2022. The advance city intimation is expected around 6 July, and then admit card should be released around 11 or 12 July. The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is a National level Common entrance exam. It is the entrance exam for admission to UG courses in Central Universities in India, and other Score Accepting Institutes. Official website is cuet.samarth.ac.in. Get here latest news on CUET 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
About the exam: CUET 2022 is short for Common University Entrance Test. It is an Common entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NTA, CUET is for admission to UG courses.
- Mock Test by NTA
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Exam Pattern
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
- List of Universities Participating in CUET
- Mock Tests
CUET 2022 Exam Date
The CUET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of CUET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||21 Mar 2022|
|Release of CUET UG application form 2022||06 April 2022|
|Last date to apply at cuet.samarth.ac.in|
22 May 2022 (5 pm)
Reopened from 27 to 31 May 2022
Reopened again from 23 June 2022, 9 AM to 26 June 2022, 11:50 PM
|Application Form Correction||25 – 31 May 2022|
Reopened again from 23 June 2022, 9 AM to 26 June 2022, 11:50 PM
|Advance City Intimation||Expected around 6Jul 2022|
|CUET admit card 2022 download link release date||Expected around 11 or 12 Jul 2022|
|CUET 2022 exam date||15, 16, 19, 20 July 2022, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 August 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||Not announced yet|
|CUET 2022 result date and time||Not announced yet|
|Other events and dates||Not announced yet|
CUET 2022 Exam Date and Time
Examination will be conducted in two or more slots on different days depending on the subjects/ test taken by the candidates.
- In Slot 1 which will be held in morning shift a candidate may take upto 4 tests only (One Language from Section IA, maximum of two domain specific Subjects from Section II and One General Test from Section III)
- In Slot 2 which will be held in the afternoon shift a candidate can take upto 5 tests as follows:
- One Language from Section IA & IB and maximum of four domain specific Subjects from Section II. OR
- Two Languages from Section IA & IB and maximum of three domain specific Subjects from Section II.
Candidates must keep checking cuet.samarth.ac.in for any changes in the Common University Entrance Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 24 June 2022 – CUET 2022 Application Form and Correction Dates Extended Notice
- 22 June 2022 – Dates for Correction, Reopening of the Application Form and Examination of Common University Entrance Test [CUET (UG) -2022].
- 18 Apr 2022 – Corrigendum- Information Bulletin –Common University Entrance Test [CUET-(UG) 2022]
- 06 Apr 2022 – Inviting Online Applications for Common Universities Entrance Test [CUET (UG) – 2022]
- 27 Mar 2022 – Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for UG programmes in Indian Universities
- 26 Mar 2022 – CUET (UG) – 2022 | Conduct of the Common University Entrance Test CUET (UG)-2022 for Under Graduate Programmes in Central Universities for the Academic Session 2022-23
CUET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the CUET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||CUET 2022|
|Full Form||Common University Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Common entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through CUET UG||UG courses|
|Colleges in which admission is through CUET UG||Central Universities in India, and other Score Accepting Institutes|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12|
|Other Official Websites||nta.ac.in|
CUET 2022 Application Form
The application form of CUET 2022 is released by NTA.
CUET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Common University Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at cuet.samarth.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for CUET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the CUET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the CUET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the CUET UG online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency.
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of CUET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Class 12.
Minimum marks – They should have at least following marks : For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12th /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University (ies) in which they are desirous of taking admission..
Age limit – The age limit for CUET UG exam is no age limit. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University (ies) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
Eligibility Criteria Notes
- For admission in Universities through CUET (UG) – 2022 , the existing policies regarding quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences etc. of the respective University shall be applicable.
- As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective programs.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the eligibility criteria laid down by the University they are applying to.
- Mere appearance in the Entrance Test or securing pass marks at the test does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the Programme unless he/she fulfils the Programme wise eligibility conditions of the University they are applying to.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in and information brochure.
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CUET UG 2022 is as follows.
- Candidates get 5 for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: NTA will hold the Common University Entrance Test as Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be of Slot 1: *195 minutes (3:15 hours), Slot 2: *225 minutes (3:45 hours).
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The CUET question paper 2022 will be in these languages – Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. (Note – Questions in the “Language” Test, are not translation of the questions in English. They are unique/ specific to the language opted and have to be answered accordingly.)
*Assuming the candidate takes all the offered sections/ sub sections in the given slot
Examination Structure in Slot 1
Examination Structure in Slot 2
CUET 2022 – Which Tests To Take?
A Candidate can take maximum of 09 Tests in following manner :
- Maximum of 02 languages from Section IA and Section IB taken together, maximum of 06 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III. OR
- Maximum of 03 languages from Section IA and Section IB taken together, maximum of 05 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III.
For choosing Languages, domain specific Subjects and General Test the Candidate MUST refer to requirements of his/her intended University as choices should match the requirements of the University.
CUET 2022 Syllabus
The NTA releases the syllabus of Common University Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Common exam. The CUET syllabus is as follows.
Section IA & IB: Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary].
Section II: As given in the table below
Section III : General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Art Education Sculpture||Download PDF|
|Business Studies||Download PDF|
|Computer Science||Download PDF|
|Economics/Business Economics||Download PDF|
|Engineering Graphics||Download PDF|
|Environmental Studies||Download PDF|
|Home Science||Download PDF|
|Knowledge Tradition – Practices India||Download PDF|
|Languages (IA & IB)||Download PDF|
|Legal Studies||Download PDF|
|Mass Media/ Mass Communication||Download PDF|
|Performing Arts||Download PDF|
|Physical Education||Download PDF|
|Political Science||Download PDF|
|Teaching Aptitude||Download PDF|
CUET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of CUET 2022 is issued by National Testing Agency for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of CUET admit card 2022 is as per decision of NTA. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the CUET hall ticket at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
How to download CUET UG admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Common University Entrance Test, candidates need to access the CUET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
CUET 2022 Exam Centers
The exam centres of CUET 2022 are as follows – Refer appendix III of information brochure.
Choice of Centre Cities for CUET 2022 will be limited to the State of Permanent Address or State of Present Address only.
CUET 2022 Response Sheet
Details of response sheet for CUET 2022 are as follows –
- The NTA will display the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website cuet.samarth.ac.in prior to the declaration of the result/NTA Score.
- The recorded responses are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
CUET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the CUET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Common University Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
Unofficial Answer Key – Many Common entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of CUET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
Official Answer Key – NTA releases the official answer key of CUET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET 2022 Result
The result of CUET 2022 is declared by the National Testing Agency as per the result date and time decided by them.
CUET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for CUET 2022 is decided by NTA. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check Common University Entrance Test result is made available on the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in.
How to check CUET UG 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in and click on the relevant CUET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of CUET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a CUET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Qs 1. What is CUET exam?
Ans 1. The CUET exam is held annually by the NTA. It is an Common entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to UG courses in all Central Universities.
Qs 2. How can I apply for CUET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Common University Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit cuet.samarth.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for CUET UG exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Common University Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after Class 12 who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the CUET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cuet.samarth.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.