CUET Syllabus 2022 – The candidates can check the CUET 2022 syllabus from this page. The syllabus has been released online at cuet.samarth.ac.in. The syllabus has been specified section-wise. The syllabus for Section IA, IB and Section III are given in the brochure of the exam, whereas, the syllabus for Section II (Domain specific) has been given on the official website. CUET UG is being conducted for admission into all UG programs in all Central Universities. The test will be held in the computer-based mode. Check more details about CUET syllabus 2022 from this page.
Latest – CUET 2022 application form has been released. Get direct link to apply here.
CUET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of CUET UG 2022 is as follows:
|Art Education Sculpture||Download PDF|
|Business Studies||Download PDF|
|Computer Science||Download PDF|
|Economics/Business Economics||Download PDF|
|Engineering Graphics||Download PDF|
|Environmental Studies||Download PDF|
|Home Science||Download PDF|
|Knowledge Tradition – Practices India||Download PDF|
|Languages (IA & IB)||Download PDF|
|Legal Studies||Download PDF|
|Mass Media/ Mass Communication||Download PDF|
|Performing Arts||Download PDF|
|Physical Education||Download PDF|
|Political Science||Download PDF|
|Teaching Aptitude||Download PDF|
Recommended: CUET Registration 2022
CUET UG Exam Pattern 2022
Check the exam pattern of CUET UG 2022 from the image given below.
Given below is the section-wise syllabus for CUET UG 2022.
- Section IA and IB: Language will be tested through Reading Comprehension [based on different types of passages – Factual, Literary, and Narrative (Literal Aptitude and Vocabulary]
- Section II (Domain specific syllabus): The syllabus for Section II is given below in the table
Section III: In Section III, the questions will be asked from:
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Mental Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic / algebra geometry / mensuration / stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Recommended: CUET 2022 Application Form Correction
CUET UG Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for domain specific subjects are given below.
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Accountancy
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Agriculture
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Anthropology
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Art Education, Painting and Sculpture
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Biology
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Business Studeis
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Chemistry
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Computer Science
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Economics
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Engineering Graphics
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Environmental Studies
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Geography, Geology
- CUET 2022 Syllabus History
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Home Science
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Knowledge Traditions
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Language
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Legal Studies
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Mass Media Communication
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Maths
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Performing Arts
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Physical Education
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Physics
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Political Science
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Psychology
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Sociology
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Teaching Aptitude
- CUET 2022 Syllabus Entrepreneurship
Recommended: CUET Admit Card 2022
Medium of Examination
The CUET 2022 (other than “Language” Test) will be conducted in 13 languages.
Recommended: CUET Answer Key 2022
There are three Sections in the design of the test:
- Section IA – 13 Languages (As a medium and “Language”)
- Section IB – 20 Languages
- Section II – 27 Domain Specific Subjects
- Section III – General Test
A candidate has the option to choose any Language/Domain specific Subjects/ General Test or a combination there of as may be required for admission to specified course/s of the desired University/ies while applying.
Recommended: CUET Response Sheet 2022
How to Prepare for CUET UG 2022?
The candidates can refer the preparation tips given below:
- Segregate the syllabus to complete it on time: To complete the syllabus on time, as per your understanding, divide the syllabus into weak and strong areas. Then, make notes for the important topics and revise them daily at the end of the day.
- Appear for mock test: Once the whole syllabus is complete, the candidates must solve the mock tests to analyze their preparation. The mock tests act as an exact replica of the exam and it will help the candidates to understand what type of questions come in the exam. After appearing for the mock tests, the candidates will get the confidence to ace the exam.
- Refer good study material to prepare: The candidates must study from the publication that is in line with the current CUET syllabus. Select those books only that are of the latest edition.
- Be positive: While preparing for the exam, it is important to stay positive and determined that you will be able to crack the exam.
Recommended: CUET Result 2022
About Common University Entrance Test CUET 2022
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is being introduced for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE). The CUET will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single Examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities.
Official Website: cuet.nta.nic.in
Recommended: List of Universities Participating in CUET
FAQ on CUET Syllabus 2022
Ans. You can check CUET syllabus 2022 from cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Ans. Yes, the syllabus is different for each section in CUET UG 2022.
Ans. For the completion of the syllabus, divide the time accordingly for each section. Then, set the targets to complete the topics for each section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.