CUET PG 2022 – UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar has announced the CUET PG 2022 exam date. He has notified that CUET PG will be held from 1 to 7 September, and 9 to 11 September 2022. NTA will soon release the CUET PG 2022 admit card and city allotment. It is expected that the city allotment (advance city intimation) will be out around 21 to 23 August, and the admit card is likely to be out around 28 or 29 August. The application form submission as well as correction window are now closed.
Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate) (CUET PG) is a National level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc B.Ed, Acharya, MPA, M.Arch, M.Tech, PG Diploma, M.Des, M.Com, MFA, MPH, M.P.Ed, MBA, MTTM, M.Pharm, ADOP, LLB, B.Lib, BPEd, MAIMT, M.Voc, M.Lib, LLM, Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed), M.Ed, B.Ed, MPT, MSW in Participating Central, State, Deemed, and other Universities of India. In order to appear in CUET PG exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website cuet.nta.nic.in. Get here latest news on CUET PG 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – CUET PG 2022 Admit Card will be released soon. Get details here
– CUET PG 2022 Exam Date has been announced.
CUET PG 2022
About the exam: CUET PG 2022 is short for Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate). It is an Common entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NTA, CUET PG is for admission to MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc B.Ed, Acharya, MPA, M.Arch, M.Tech, PG Diploma, M.Des, M.Com, MFA, MPH, M.P.Ed, MBA, MTTM, M.Pharm, ADOP, LLB, B.Lib, BPEd, MAIMT, M.Voc, M.Lib, LLM, Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed), M.Ed, B.Ed, MPT, MSW.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form (useful – Test Paper Code PDF)
- Admit Card
- Exam Pattern
- Answer Key
CUET PG 2022 Exam Date
The CUET PG 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of CUET PG Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||19 May 2022|
|Release of CUET PG application form 2022||19 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at cuet.nta.nic.in||18 Jul 2022 (upto 5 pm)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI||19 Jul 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||20 – 22 Jul 2022 up to 11:50 pm|
|CUET PG admit card 2022 release date||TBA|
|CUET PG 2022 exam date||1-7, 9-11 Sep 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|CUET PG 2022 result date and time||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking cuet.nta.nic.in for any changes in the Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate) dates.
CUET PG 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of CUET PG 2022 is issued by National Testing Agency for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of CUET PG admit card 2022 is as per decision of NTA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the CUET PG hall ticket at cuet.nta.nic.in.
- How to download CUET PG admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate), candidates need to access the CUET PG 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 19 Jul 2022 – CUET PG 2022 Important instructions regarding Corrections
- 12 Jul 2022 – CUET PG 2022 Application Form correction window notice
- 02 Jul 2022 – CUET PG 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- 25 June – Corrigendum – 1 new university added
- 18 June – Corrigendum – 10 new universities added
- 03 June – (1) Vikram University MP added (2) Bunching list of programmes are mentioned in the new notice. (3) New courses added, some old courses removed
- 28 May – 8 New universities added
- 19 May – CUET PG 2022 notice inviting applications
CUET PG Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the CUET PG Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||CUET PG 2022|
|Full Form||Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate)|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Common entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through CUET PG||MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc B.Ed, Acharya, MPA, M.Arch, M.Tech, PG Diploma, M.Des, M.Com, MFA, MPH, M.P.Ed, MBA, MTTM, M.Pharm, ADOP, LLB, B.Lib, BPEd, MAIMT, M.Voc, M.Lib, LLM, Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed), M.Ed, B.Ed, MPT, MSW|
|Colleges in which admission is through CUET PG||Participating Central, State, Deemed, and other Universities of India|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Language of question papers||English & Hindi or language specific in concerned subjects|
|Exam duration||120 minutes (02:00 Hrs)|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
CUET PG 2022 Slotting
CUET PG 2022 Syllabus
The NTA releases the syllabus of Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate). It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Common exam. The CUET PG syllabus is as follows.
CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CUET PG 2022 is as follows.
- Candidates get 4 marks for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: NTA will hold the Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate) as CBT mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – type.
- Language of question paper: The CUET PG question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English and Hindi (Bilingual) except for language and Sahitya papers
- Candidate has to choose language English or Hindi for the General Paper. (Choose Carefully).
- For PGQP08, PGQP60 and PGQP74 and PGQP78 only one course can be selected from the drop down list in the registration form.
- The entire Question Paper for PGQP05 (English) and PGQP06 (Hindi) would be in only one language.
- The Question Paper will be in Sanskrit only for Acharya, Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha Acharya Courses.
- Further in case of Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha Acharya the entire 100 questions of the question paper would be in Sanskrit language only.
- In case of PGQP60 and PGQP62 concerned language only would be used for the domain knowledge questions i.e. 75 questions
- Total questions: Each question paper will have 100 Questions.
Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the examination venue:
- Admit card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Additional photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the attendance sheet in examination Room/ Hall.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwBD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwBD category
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
CUET PG 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the CUET PG answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate) exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Common entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of CUET PG exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – NTA releases the official answer key of CUET PG 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from cuet.nta.nic.in.
CUET PG 2022 Result
The result of CUET PG 2022 is declared by the National Testing Agency as per the result date and time decided by them.
- CUET PG 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for CUET PG 2022 is decided by NTA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate) result is made available on the official website cuet.nta.nic.in.
- How to check CUET PG 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cuet.nta.nic.in and click on the relevant CUET PG result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of CUET PG 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a CUET PG 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
CUET PG 2022 Application Form
The application form of CUET PG 2022 is released by NTA.
CUET PG 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate), candidates must first do registration at cuet.nta.nic.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for CUET PG 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Then do registration for the CUET PG exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the CUET PG 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the CUET PG online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency.
CUET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of CUET PG exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after .
Minimum marks – They should have at least following marks : .
Age limit – For appearing in the CUET (PG) 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree/equivalent examination or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (PG) 2022 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria of the University in which they are desirous of taking admission.
- For admission in Universities through CUET (PG)-2022, the existing policies regarding quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences etc. of the respective University shall be applicable.
- As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective programs.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the eligibility criteria laid down by the University they are applying to.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website cuet.nta.nic.in and information brochure.
List if Participating Universities
The universities where admission is through CUET PG 2022 are as follows. However note that this list is subject to change. Please check official website for latest list.
Help Line: For Technical support, contact following during working days between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
E-mail ID- [email protected]
Qs 1. What is CUET PG exam?
Ans 1. The CUET PG exam is held annually by the NTA. It is an Common entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc B.Ed, Acharya, MPA, M.Arch, M.Tech, PG Diploma, M.Des, M.Com, MFA, MPH, M.P.Ed, MBA, MTTM, M.Pharm, ADOP, LLB, B.Lib, BPEd, MAIMT, M.Voc, M.Lib, LLM, Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed), M.Ed, B.Ed, MPT, MSW in Participating Central, State, Deemed, and other Universities of India.
Qs 2. How can I apply for CUET PG 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate) for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit cuet.nta.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for CUET PG exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Common University Entrance Test (Postgraduate)?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the CUET PG exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cuet.nta.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.